Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]\WEALTHSERVICES \. INSTANT SHARED NODES, SCAM COINS SWAP,BOUNTIES  (Read 985 times)
WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:27:09 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 10:54:07 AM by WEALTH.SILO

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

DEV algo pool Huh??
WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Quark Algo. POS/Masternode, no mining pool.

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

What is the reward per block  Huh
WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

MartinDonald

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

Is the purpose to provide a truly anonymous currency which helps your users stay incognito in the cryosphere?
ScarlleeLizzie

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

I have seen 1 WEALTHSILO thread before. Does that mean that you have failed before or the idea is not enough, and this comeback with more practical things?
NightmarePanic

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

Are there any terms for if I want to redeem a pre-term amount of 3 months? I might have to pay a little more for that.
MannequinVex

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

"You will be able to take out a loan for 25% of the value of the Masternode which at the time of writing this would be a value of 1840 USD or .2839 BTC" - I do not quite understand this issue. Does it mean that interest rates for USD and BTC will be different?
SourDarkknight

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

Is there something wrong here? While my current country is located, the highest bank loan interest rate is 7% for one year, while your interest rate is 10%?
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

WealthRescue is a great idea. Usually, relief projects are often highly valued but require a substantial amount of free capital. I think so.
Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Will there be a different percentage of investment between shitcoins and the coins not like that? And what percentage of the shares will be for each type?
WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

I have seen 1 WEALTHSILO thread before. Does that mean that you have failed before or the idea is not enough, and this comeback with more practical things?

No, WEALTHSERVICES operates under the WEALTHSILO brand, this is a separate blockchain with coin specs geared towards coin swaps, shared masternodes, bounties and loans.

WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

"You will be able to take out a loan for 25% of the value of the Masternode which at the time of writing this would be a value of 1840 USD or .2839 BTC" - I do not quite understand this issue. Does it mean that interest rates for USD and BTC will be different?

Interested rates will be based on USD, Prior to the release we will provide more detailed information on the Peer2Peer CryptoLoan platform.

WEALTH.SILO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

WealthRescue is a great idea. Usually, relief projects are often highly valued but require a substantial amount of free capital. I think so.

We think so too, one of our goals is to help grow the entire masternode community  and the first step is by helping people recover some of their investment lost due to scams.

olgamilano
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

Hello, like your project. I can you help with promoting your theme. PM me please:)
valkarale

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Interested rates will be based on USD, Prior to the release we will provide more detailed information on the Peer2Peer CryptoLoan platform.

When will the CryptoLoan platform launch? I did not find the roadmap.
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 362

Duelbits

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

look like about scam coin swap very interesting, willing to know more about that. cause that will make this project very well. easy for growth community, and about liquidity price is also really good. if you are really implement that. cause MN project allways have doubt with inflation.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

What are the minimum requirements to use all of Wealth Silo's features?
Dromar {WealthShares}

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Will there be a different percentage of investment between shitcoins and the coins not like that? And what percentage of the shares will be for each type?

The first thing would be to have an investment of a minimum of 5% within the WealthShares platform basically use our Masternode sharing service.

Each type of coin will be based on a per coin basis so currently I am working on Marco swap with a ratio of 1000 Marco to 1 WealthShares also will be working on N20 Swap with a ratio of 650 to 1 it is not a lot of coins but it is something which is better then nothing. So yes different coins will have different percentages of swap ratio and each I will be evaluating personally.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: