Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China’s central bank investigation on airdrop token  (Read 166 times)
sonali2015 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBoC), has widened its scrutiny to include token airdrops, which it characterized as “disguised” Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) in its 2018 financial stability report, published Nov. As a result, The scam and fraud project and ico can easily identify and people invest their money on a real project.So i hope bitcoin and real ico back again and crypto market will be moon.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

a marketing strategy that in my opinion is ineffective is Airdrop, where developers try to get a large number of communities instantly so that investors are sure that their project is the best project with the interest of the high crypto community
but it was a stupid decision, where investors actually hated the project with an airdrop marketing strategy, because there were people who could get X tokens just by following, like, joining telegrams and so on, they were airdrop hunters, then there was someone who got X tokens by buying, they are investors
building trust cannot be with money, but with experience of cooperation
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

The Airdrop event used to make sense. Now fully SCAMmer activity. Everyone is doing his best to do the trick. That's why I don't apply for the Airdrops.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

You are not making any sense. You are saying that they are investigating airdrops disguised as ICOs and then jump to bitcoin. Are you simply spamming?

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I do not understand how the airdrops prevented the Central Bank of China, it seems to me that this is some sort of another manipulation! airdrops is just a part marketing company of a  cryptocurrency ! Banning airdrops is like banning billboards and other ways of advertising!

[
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

Airdrops is a form of marketing, not a scam way of exploiting customers. People are not investing their own money so there is no reason to ban them. They are protecting them from free coins?
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

I think that what is done by China central bank is very good because in the fact that Airdrop hunter are only concerned with rewards even if the project that are promoted is fake or scam they don't care all countries should start to doing things like this so investors will not worry
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

I think that's the easiest strategy to get support from the community, but "airdrop" in my opinion is very boring because in the end a lot of spammers and actually make it difficult for the team itself. Then there was the opinion of people that the airdrop project was a scam or fraud project. Which also affects major tokens such as Ethereum which is the basis of the largest aidrop tokens.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:17:20 AM

China is always ready at all times in preventing fraud in the cryptocurrency world getting worse, they provide information that we might consider, how secure is our investment in cryptocurrency? China last year banned the ICO, and it is now true, that ICO in 2018 has a lot of problems, Centra, Titanium Blockchain, EthBooks, etc. We do not have to imitate China, but we must not be hostile to China, because whatever we happen can take valuable lessons, including this one news
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

China is desperately trying to control their bid on crypto. From blocking accounts to limit crypto related activities, China is trying to take control.
I am not sure if this is good in the longer run for the market.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

Such supervision is indeed necessary, because of the public money invested in it so that people avoid fraud. The supervision needed by the world of krypto is not a rejection.
Reinz12

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

It's actually easy to avoid airdrop scams, but the majority of airdrop hunters keep hunting because it's free. Info from mouth to mouth is quite effective for promotion but not entirely because what is promoted is the token not the project.
If China and other countries start investigating the project such as ICO or airdrop, it is very good for me, so investors are not afraid to invest in crypto anymore
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

Wrong thoughts, too many people are thinking wrong, and the membership level is higher than me. Please note that investigating airdrops is the best way. Airdrops is more than just a marketing method. In fact, scammers can use empty buckets to find prey. Wisely, this is a country with a large population. Please note that scammers are everywhere. Remember, airdrops are just bait.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: