Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Sapphire] [SFRX] [POW] sidechain [DEX] with quantum swaps 5 sec BTC  (Read 2417 times)
CoachCryptos

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

This.... Sounds.... AMAZING!!!! Miss you buddy! Great work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:54:39 PM

Long process, and something which wasn't mentioned is SFRX is custom chain built from nothing.
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 06:05:29 PM

Thanks Coach - time to do another show?

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
heresamemo

Activity: 197
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:35:59 PM

Shocked Loving what im reading... Good work Oso! I know the EGEM team has been working non-stop on this!  Shocked
FreeHamster

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:15:16 PM

It will be amazing to see this concept in action - being able to use support multiple currencies will be great Smiley

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:33:54 AM

is possible to claim the SFRX award on block 1530000 (of 2 SFRX to 1 EGEM)?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:51:42 PM

Absolutely - when the chain launches you will have it in that address on chain. I will launch the chain as soon as its ready and post regular updates as to my progress in the EGEM discord or when requested.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 02:03:33 PM

Absolutely - when the chain launches you will have it in that address on chain. I will launch the chain as soon as its ready and post regular updates as to my progress in the EGEM discord or when requested.

Tnx osoese

Please, post here the important news from discord so the forum community can follow this project too

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
tbates76

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:54:19 PM
Merited by osoese (1)

Once the info is fully compiled, we will release a testnet alongside a whitepaper.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:09:45 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 12:36:24 AM by osoese

I just want to make the update that I posted the first proof a few days ago on EGEM discord

https://twitter.com/delusionaleuph1/status/1108088658723131392

That tweet link is a quick synopsis... I am using (ofc) testnet BTC until everything is stable.

In the PDF proof, which I will upload in this post, the UI for the desktop wallet is pretty much ugly. It is my dev code. We already have improved it considerably, and a real designer is working on the UI for me to post a proper proof which is coming soon.

Here is the proof

https://github.com/osoese/5SECPDF/blob/master/5-second-btc-proof-of-concept%20.pdf

just a quick note if you see me talk about "deleting from database" this is the local peer client level db just like any other blockchain holds on each peer client. This blockchain and this proof are 100% decentralized and hosted on peer client nodes with no central authority. I would not have it any other way. This is also 100% the challenge and why I am so happy I have this starting to work.

Thanks for your interest.

Here is the signature proof for your own verifications:

You will note both parties were able to sign a proof that they owned this address at different times (in the PDF). That is the magic of a 5 second transfer - it is kind of like a blockchain based "pointer" to the transaction that you are simply transferring to another party and it is held in such a way that you control it with a private key but that neither party has "the" private key to the address being transferred. The entire time they can prove they own it with one of the following signature proofs. They can transfer funds by signing with the BTC pk through the chain. The can transfer the ownership of that access to the BTC confirmed funds in a sapphire transaction (either on dex or just a send).

The confirmed funds:

https://live.blockcypher.com/btctestnet/tx/18def43307b47595643a26c40118aabb5845ccb99374e0e9b6b00f40b33ef6ef/

The proof of the final owner (which he can transfer this again when he wants to):

signature
Hy8aO6MAOpcKotzxhNcrHScXD3uF8+bkcur6ryvuPj7MFXgA88xtTuhmfJYjq1nZSl/zAdnhfW P9H+CSf9ksoBw=
address
myPdCrL7RbLgKtCH92svgkdCv4bGYonc8x
0x7357589f8e367c2c31f51242fb77b350a11830f3 controls this address myPdCrL7RbLgKtCH92svgkdCv4bGYonc8x
I go to this site and validate it… https://blockexplorer.com/messages/verify 

A note on the next steps...here is the desktop wallet that owns the address I transferred. You can see that the address shows but the balance does not in the "sapphire balances." This is because a better solution presented itself to me at game time for showing the "locked funds." I am updating to not only show the balance there but also to actually video the transfer and an exchange on the dex. If you read the PDF you see I did some things manually this round by signing and posting a transaction directly to a node. Next up it will just show where the highlighted areas are.

Thank you for your interest

CryptoMighty102

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:59:55 AM

Waiting patiently
dalaocoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:59:06 AM

when can pow
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:51:06 PM

when can pow

pew pew pew
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:10:46 PM

when can pow

There are some users in the discord.egem.io that are making a miner right now....

kkkwww

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:32:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832535.new#new

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh
In any case, osoese said he would continue work on the LMO. Smiley
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:24:08 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832535.new#new

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh
In any case, osoese said he would continue work on the LMO. Smiley

Kodiak listed me as a dev without my original permission and I never did anything on the core of LMO. I have publicly stated this on twitter and ended up with a new discord for kodiak broken community. Your problems are with kodiak and not me. I also proved that the game I worked on for LMO (which was what I said I built for the coin in the dev area) worked and there is a video of it. I offered other devs to take over that project and work on it as I have time. Bottom line, I don't work for you and I did not pump the LMO shitcoin. In fact I have done everything I can to pick up the pieces for a community that trusted another (since you brought up the shitcoin ELLA) anonymous dev without knowing anything about him or the coin - I'm talking about kodiak. That falls under DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR and it is your responsibility not mine. So please don't show up on my other projects and post stuff demanding answers because they are in your mirror at home. You are welcome to come to the new LMO discord and compile the code and run your LMO and if you are successful in getting it up and running I can even get you the dev premine because unlike you I did do a little of my own research. I have contact with kodiak who is not a bad guy but hes just a college kid who got overwhelmed by apparently a bunch of pnd characters on that college project coin (LMO). Here is the new discord link for LMO https://discord.gg/kaXkRZA don't worry in advance - I probably wont be responding to much when you ask me about it other than what I said above. The reason is that SAPPHIRE is my publicly advertised baby and pet project and wher I spend my time.

now for those of you who are here to talk about sapphire here is the link to the EGEM discord:https://discord.gg/bQXDtUU and this is where you can find me working away on this chain

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:31:56 AM

Development on SFRX has taken a lot longer than I ever anticipated. I have some videos for the mobile app. We had some issues with the sync process between peers and the all balance tree to work out. The chain is going into another round of early testing now that those things have been worked out and I will be posting the progress. Here is a video or two of the mobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI3he-ido9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMD6ytnCpdc

I will continue to post more as it develops. We are getting very close.

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:41:31 AM

A discord user asked about bitcoin addresses on SFRX chain so here is the answer:

Mornin'
When building this I took several implementation routes to integrate other coins. The first route was to create a BTC address directly related to your EGEM address and use it in HTLC (hash time lock contracts) and with the lightning network protocol of sorts possibly combined with the BTC relay. So, yes you do have a egem address related BTC address (in fact two of them) that you can send funds to.... however that is not the magic....
As soon as I implemented that idea I went into another thought pattern where I can create a BTC address that the network has the private key in such a way that it needs multiple parties to unlock - kind of a multisig of sorts. However, the cosigner is software and as long as you meet certain conditions it automatically signs. Those conditions are that you signed a transaction with your EGEM address and posted it to the sapphire chain. And it is programmed to give you 2 options (3 if you include creating the address) 1) prove you own the BTC address and 2) transfer ownership of that address unspent transaction outputs to someone else's EGEM address (and then 3 create and address for you). So, then there is another issue....
the other issue is I cant store a bitcoin (or any other coin) private key on a public chain or else someone can just decipher the info on the chain and grab the funds right? So this became a game. There is not really a way to do it specifically on EGEM or with a contract because all that info is public. There are derived  contract addresses on Eth and some other methods, but I chose to implement my own protocol. My protocol can be summed up as "not me" and "i dont know which of them"...
this means I connect my wallet to a node any node and request a BTC address....
but wait a minute the node itself cant just encrypt stuff that would be nuts....we could dump its memory and search for the unlocker to that encryption, right?
(this is a mind fuck so hang in there)
and I researched encrypted hard drives and all that - its a waste of time there is no encrypted storage that cant be hacked at the end of the day....
but there is a little concept that created our whole industry called public private key pairs PGP
you have to remember another concept - my name OSOESE is a recursive algorithm - I wont explain the name but recursion means you do a concept one time that keeps calling itself until it gets to the solution condition then returns the solution to all those calls until it reaches back to the original call....its like climbing way way down in the rabbit hole until solution is found and leaving a string and it climbs is way back up with the solution by pulling on the string
so without too much technical detail this kind of happens on the nodes....
"not me" means I have encrypted information but where is it stored on my hard drive then he answers with "not me"
because his encrypted information is on another node
but which one?
"i dont know"
he doesnt know where it is stored (or where it was created)
so how does he get it?
he has the ability to encrypt data to a public key that was given to him y another node - with encryption that is stored on guess what - another node
and the process happens through network transactions that are encrypted to look alike
so that core concept is what happens just to encrypt the nodes and their communication....he (the node you called) may not know where the data is or where the encryption is stored but through a network call he can get it returned to him and get it unencrypted..... the parts he needs to do his job
now techicallly while this is happening you can dump the memory and catch it
but that is where the part about not knowing where it is comes in
you dont know which node to pull
and neither does the node you called
and all the nodes are first and foremost running a protocol that locks their code and proves they are up and running
so anyway - like i said its a rabbit hole.....and after all that shit we only have encrypted nodes basically
now you called the node to get a BTC address not to care about the nodes encryption process
your signed transaction is coded on the chain to create a BTC address in that encrypted node network and it is only able to be triggered by your [EGEM] signature
unless you sign one thing -> transfer of that control to another party
so if you look at my BTC proof the 5 second thing
the first step is I make an address on the BTC testnet over the node encryption - it looks easy because all that stuff :point_up: is just running and I dont need to explain it
then I send some funds to that address
then I sign a proof that my EGEM address owns that BTC address
then I transfer the ownership of the enture address to @sehidcan test EGEM address
then I log into another wallet with sehidcan address and make another signature proof that sehidcan EGEM address owns the bitcoin address
neither sehidcan or me have the bitcoin private key so we cant reneg on our deal and steal the funds
only the registered EGEM address can unlock and transfer the funds or control of the wallet
and this happens on sapphire
in fact I think the last step of my proof is that I cant sign the address any more  because I transfered ownership
so that is sapphire BTC address in a ling drawn out explanation
and thats also why it took a few months longer to make than I anticipated, because the original protocol did not have BTC transfers in this way

https://github.com/osoese/5SECPDF

galimba

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:25:57 AM

Hey guys... I've been working shoulder to shoulder with Osoese ever since we saved XBI from the previous dev exited the project and scammed everyone. In all the time I've known him, he's always been clear about Sapphire being his priority. I've seen the code and I've been testing it for almost a year now. It's over 25k lines of code that is original, something you don't usually see in crypto this days. Let that sink in for a while. Most block-chains today are a copy or a cropped derivative of an ancient technology that has been massaged and handled by thousands of developers over the past decade. That's why everyone says "We have a block-chain the way Satoshi intended it to be". Every crypto-currencies out there take what's working in the wild and make a modification to it that suits their needs, re-brands it and calls it "a brand new project that is exactly what you need!".

Well, fuck that shit. Osoese has started from scratch. SFRX is coded using a modern programming language and with an independent vision that's not only focused on end-user functionality but it is also based in a business model. That is a humongous effort! It will have bugs, for sure. Nobody is perfect. We are trying to mitigate them and audit the source code to deal with potential vulnerabilities. And of course it will be open source and everyone in this community (and others) will be able to play with it, mold it, re-shape it and re-deploy it as they please. After all, it's not every day you get a brand new original story to enter the bast repository of knowledge that is the library of Alexandria (A.K.A. this monotonous crypto-currency world we're living in, where every single project has source-code that, in one way or another, is related to Satoshi Nakamoto).
SaiyanMining

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:28:11 PM

Hey guys... I've been working shoulder to shoulder with Osoese ever since we saved XBI from the previous dev exited the project and scammed everyone. In all the time I've known him, he's always been clear about Sapphire being his priority. I've seen the code and I've been testing it for almost a year now. It's over 25k lines of code that is original, something you don't usually see in crypto this days. Let that sink in for a while. Most block-chains today are a copy or a cropped derivative of an ancient technology that has been massaged and handled by thousands of developers over the past decade. That's why everyone says "We have a block-chain the way Satoshi intended it to be". Every crypto-currencies out there take what's working in the wild and make a modification to it that suits their needs, re-brands it and calls it "a brand new project that is exactly what you need!".

Well, fuck that shit. Osoese has started from scratch. SFRX is coded using a modern programming language and with an independent vision that's not only focused on end-user functionality but it is also based in a business model. That is a humongous effort! It will have bugs, for sure. Nobody is perfect. We are trying to mitigate them and audit the source code to deal with potential vulnerabilities. And of course it will be open source and everyone in this community (and others) will be able to play with it, mold it, re-shape it and re-deploy it as they please. After all, it's not every day you get a brand new original story to enter the bast repository of knowledge that is the library of Alexandria (A.K.A. this monotonous crypto-currency world we're living in, where every single project has source-code that, in one way or another, is related to Satoshi Nakamoto).

This needs to be brought to light!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: