Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 09:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really fast Masternode Hosting service  (Read 170 times)
maiNKooN (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Hello, everyone!

I would like to introduce Masternode Hosting service - AllNodes (https://www.allnodes.com). Now we're in Open Beta and have really good perks for early birds:

• Free of charge while in beta (till the 1st of December).
  • $5/month after that as promo until you cancel your node.
  • User friendly Dashboard with your gains and info about node.
  • No need to setup your own server. Process is very fast. Less than 1 minute and you have your Masternode ready.
  • No regular maintenance pain.

You DON’T SEND your files anywhere and coins stay at your wallet, so it's completely safe.
- You can also add your Masternodes from any other server to our Monitoring for free (in one click) and to estimate the AllNodes from inside.

We already have more than 230 launched Masternodes and very positive feedback from our early customers. So if someone is interested or have any questions you can always ask anything here or check our Official Website and join our Discord Server.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for your attention Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

sorry, I don't understand this service, you don't seam to be a "masternode" server, more a remote wallet?

a maternode is a coin wallet open to incoming i.p. to "seed" and help provide a stable blockchain, as far as I can tell you don't provide a I.P. to seed off and don't actually run a wallet.

from your site:-

"AllNodes currently supports the following coins:
Dash (DASH)
Wagerr (WGR)
ION (ION)
PIVX (PIVX)
Zcoin (XZC)"

so anyone else who is looking for a true masternode service is out of luck?

please make what you are providing more clear.
maiNKooN (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

sorry, I don't understand this service, you don't seam to be a "masternode" server, more a remote wallet?

please make what you are providing more clear.

Thanks for your questions, I'll try to make it clear. We provide a fully tuned VPS server, which is connected to user's wallet through special configuration text string. For interaction between VPS and wallet you just need to insert this string to masternode.conf file. That means everyone, who don't have a special technical knowledge can launch Masternode in just a few minutes without setting a server for hours or even days. So that is the role of the Masternode hosting service - to allow everyone to host Masternode easily.

Of course we don't actually run a wallet, because we don't have an access to it and to user's cryptocurrency as well. That's why in this case running a Masternode is completely safe and that is very important. There are some services, which ask you to send them your cryptocurrency, but that is very risky and we don't recommend you to do this.

There is special configuration of VPS for each coin, that's why it's not easy to have all the coins from the beginning, but we're going to add much more coins in nearest future. And with all the advantages in my 1st message I'm sure we can consider AllNodes as a true Masternode hosting service.

Is it now more clear what is AllNodes and how it works?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: