Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 09:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VR can increase your income?  (Read 337 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:31:08 PM

Due to become popular of VR some companies already use it to gain more profit and money. In addition to that, this kind of technologies will help the developer to promote their product or website and I think even in the field of gambling they already use it. I also think maybe in the near future we can play gambling through VR technologies. But, right now I still playing in one of my favorite gambling site where I can also make increase my profit by just playing.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:02:05 PM

Due to become popular of VR some companies already use it to gain more profit and money. In addition to that, this kind of technologies will help the developer to promote their product or website and I think even in the field of gambling they already use it. I also think maybe in the near future we can play gambling through VR technologies. But, right now I still playing in one of my favorite gambling site where I can also make increase my profit by just playing.
What do you think will be the effect of vr technologies in the field of gambling? and I think adding vr gambling games is also good idea.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:45:35 PM

What do you think will be the effect of vr technologies in the field of gambling? and I think adding vr gambling games is also good idea.
Once they release VR technologies where you can gambling maybe many people will turn to playing online gambling with Vr technologies.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:26:32 PM

And how exactly could VR increase our income? Yes, I agree that VR is a great technology and people could use it for a better life but this will only make profits to the companies that are advertising using VR and not us. Anyway I hope in the future people will also be able to work from home using VR technology so that everything would become a lot easier.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: