Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make Crypto go viral?  (Read 2396 times)
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

There a numerous form of making the crypto space go viral but one indispensable tool is the media.

The media is a strong tool when trying to advertise cryptocurrency to the world. We can use the media positively spreading and educating the globe on cryptocurrency

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
cryptone1

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Books about blockchain technology and about cryptocurrency could help enough. And, of course, media
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

Now, crypto is a currency people can choose to use. They don't have to. We need to build it as good as possible so that people who choose it, can. And those of us who want and have time and resources, focus on building good showcases, demonstrating that it works. Is rapid adoption that necessary? We need to be able to learn as we scale upwards. Right now, we're in the middle of the development after having learnt that "on-chain isn't the be-all end-all scaling solution". It was a fight getting here, and in the end the big-blockers went and created their own coin, which I think was good for all parties. Has it gone viral already, in a way?
A significant amount of people in some of the most rich countries around the world already know that something called bitcoin exists, it is likely that they do not understand it but at least they know about its existence but they have chosen to not adopt it at the moment and you cannot really make people adopt something if they do not feel a need for it, and that is fine we do not need that bitcoin becomes adopted in a fast way, that will be optimal but it's not necessary.

What we need is that the technology keeps improving to the point people feel they are missing out on bitcoin if they do not adopt it, we do not really need to do anything to try to promote bitcoin because bitcoin is going to promote itself better than whatever we could do.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

This can be done with the use of new social networking websites like tiktok.  People should make short videos related to crypto and share with friends.  If the quality is good,  people will share it further and it can go viral.

Yes it is through social media wherein you can promote crypto or can make them go viral, example like facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. These are the best way to spread the news about crypto.
Social media outstanding supporting in cryptocurrencies deserved hats of. Bro Tiktok is a platform of making funny videos so no one can see the your promotion videos in here. Most of the project good amount budget for twitter marketing than reddit and facebook.
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

High prices and bag holders  Wink

zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

This can be done with the use of new social networking websites like tiktok.  People should make short videos related to crypto and share with friends.  If the quality is good,  people will share it further and it can go viral.

Yes it is through social media wherein you can promote crypto or can make them go viral, example like facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. These are the best way to spread the news about crypto.
Social media outstanding supporting in cryptocurrencies deserved hats of. Bro Tiktok is a platform of making funny videos so no one can see the your promotion videos in here. Most of the project good amount budget for twitter marketing than reddit and facebook.
various social media will be more interesting if already use bitcoin payments, especially tiktok and bigo live which have priority to share video content. At the moment I only see Line concentrating on using crypto, for other social media still struggling with payment legality or even they are only interested in crypto advertising services.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
X-Infinity

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Now, crypto is a currency people can choose to use. They don't have to. We need to build it as good as possible so that people who choose it, can. And those of us who want and have time and resources, focus on building good showcases, demonstrating that it works. Is rapid adoption that necessary? We need to be able to learn as we scale upwards. Right now, we're in the middle of the development after having learnt that "on-chain isn't the be-all end-all scaling solution". It was a fight getting here, and in the end the big-blockers went and created their own coin, which I think was good for all parties. Has it gone viral already, in a way?

For cryptocurrencies to go viral and obtain mass adoption, crypto has to be integrated into everyday life such as grocery shopping or buying a coffee at at a cafe. X Infinity is a group that has created a Crypto Wallet/Debit Card linked with MasterCard. So far this is how to try to obtain mass adoption, explained better here https://medium.com/@XIF_Official/x-infinity-marketing-strategy-getting-merchants-and-consumers-onboard-34e2218aaa54.
StrangeDominic

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

i agree with you. i think this is a big change
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

For me i think crypto is viral already but what most persons are looking out for is the understanding of it most persons i ask this question give a response of yes heard of it but how does it work but still meet ups can be set for communities that are yet to know about it
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Crypto has already gone from almost countries in this world..i think the main problem is the adaptation of the people.
I think a lot of people are still not ready to accept Crypto. Cry
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

the publicity is there already, i think what is missing now is adoption, i mean mass adoption and we can all join hands together to achieve this goal, yes we can and to achieve this, we need to be passive in our approach, we need to brand bitcoin in a way that makes it buy worthy, let's educate our friends and relatives about crypto currency. Let's spread the word.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

This year, the top researched question on Google was in fact "What is Bitcoin".

https://coincodex.com/article/2751/what-is-bitcoin-was-2018s-most-popular-what-is-question-on-google/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

the publicity is there already, i think what is missing now is adoption, i mean mass adoption and we can all join hands together to achieve this goal, yes we can and to achieve this, we need to be passive in our approach, we need to brand bitcoin in a way that makes it buy worthy, let's educate our friends and relatives about crypto currency. Let's spread the word.
Yes, the publicity of crypto currencies is already there because it was the talk on the social media,blog site and tv news. But, I want you to know that the community have already join hand together in making bitcoin great and this is one of the reason why this forum was created. However, what we need now is to make people from the government to join the crypto.

AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

What do you mean by viral here? As far as I know, crypto is no longer in the dark. It has been one of the most talked topics in 2017 and 2018. I think you meant adoption. In that case, I think, it will take time. There are too many hurdles right now including trust issues, regulations, and stability. Once each of these issues gets solved, we can get better crypto adoption(viral in your case).

gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

many ways you can do to make crypto viral. one of them is to disseminate information on social media about crypto that makes many people interested, social media and this forum how to make cryptocurrency viral.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

The best way to promote through adoption into businesses and make crypto more usable to its holders than just moving them within exchanges as trading assets which can definitely increase there demand and popularity and that is the only thing that I see missing today because majority of users have no option to use cryptocurrencies to make payments online very often ut if we can change this situation crypto can definitely go viral in no time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Bitcoin is viral since many people used it. Its very popular and all over the world it is well known by that bitcoin is viral. Being viral is known by most of the people in the internet world
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Wait for the bitcoin to touch the bottom and you will these whales will surely use their own money to make bitcoin more popular.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:03:43 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 04:26:13 PM by KingScorpio

by developing solid structures. that help people that would trust into crypto.

but thats nothing these "bitcoin founders" can accomplish

maximum they can do is create a token and run a "index".

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

Maybe some real use case of bitcoin in our daily will really help cryptocurrency going viral.
Using it in daily, means crypto will become a real currency to use. To achieve this, the value of crypto must stay stable at a certain price.
Some cryptocurrency price are stable enough, like USDT, because it is backed up by a real USD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: