Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH progress in future?  (Read 1373 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

If ETH eliminates the shortcomings of its network and launches Casper, it will grow independently of the market. I have bought myself a little ETH for further sale in the future.

Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

If ETH eliminates the shortcomings of its network and launches Casper, it will grow independently of the market. I have bought myself a little ETH for further sale in the future.

Why do people always have a doubt in the future of Ethereum even tho it has proven itself in the last couple of years. Ethereum network is the Most common platform usee by the ICO's for launching their token, thus it is one of the most important Alts in the market or in the economy.

I also think that Casper will affect it's price if buterin will launch it. Good thing you bought at a bargain price. 85 % from it ATH is a great difference in buying.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

ETH is a very strong project, and I think that current prices are a bargain. I'm confident that when the recovery starts, ETH will be one of the coins that will lead the way. XRP is surging today, and we are already seeing ETH start to respond. Also I would say there are strong signs that we have stabilised across the market now, and that the drops of the last year have finally bottomed out.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

Ethereum will definitely progress in the future, the only reason why the price is low at the moment is because of the bear market which started early this year. But once the next bull run comes, then the price will sky rocket.

Yes, Ethereum has the potential for the future ALTCOIN and CRYPTO market, the price value may goes up and down yet it remains stable in the stable as posted in the market, it is just due to the Volatility as is always normal behavior on the market. Lets monitor the market correction, as its been very active again due to a lot of positive speculation on the crypto currency market.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

In my opinion, I think Ethereum is just being Misunderstood, this is one of the most revolutionary projects we have seen till date, it might not be all roses but it has helped shape Blockchain positively and I think many people would soon realise that as well, ETH would rise in the future.

cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Ethereum will trigger the world of cryptocurrency because of its functionality. There are a lot of tokens that cannot do without Ehtereum and when those tokens developed to their fullness, Ethereum will bounce back to gain its control again. I so much believed that Ethereum will give surprise to many.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

In 2018, Ethereum suffered an unprecedented blow, and maybe it will no longer be able to take off. But if it doesn't change, it will lose its original value. Be aware that ICO is being drastically reduced. Ethereum may be transforming into a strong stable currency. If so, he will exceed all stable coins. This may be the best way of Ethereum.
Well, that was expected with the number of scam coins that came into play and the fact that a lot of projects may be looking to hedge their funds pretty fast anyway. Nevertheless, there is nothing that will stop Ethereum from growing in the long run as long as there is no form of lag or lapses with development, which I believe we have been seen some interesting news lately from Butterin.

Ethereum has been the most used platform for smart contracts, and with more development in the protocol, I want to believe this would usher in more growth for Ethereum in the long run. There are other competitors though, but it would take a lot to be able to beat Ethereum to it, and that is if Ethereum ends up lagging behind in development.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is always trying to develop somehow, this merit belongs to Buterin and his team!
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

buying ethereum at the current price is extremely necessary because it has really good prospects in the future and believe if you invest in it your money now by buying it for 200-250 dollars it will earn very good money in time

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

I am sure Eth is able to rise from the downturn experienced to date. I still stand by believing that Eth will rise again. What else can I do now. Just hope Eth returns to winning ways like last year.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

You don't have to doubt ETH, and you don't have to worry about the future of ETH. As long as crypto exists for one day, ETH will coexist with it. Unless all cryptocurrencies fall, I don't think there is any problem with the future of ETH. The current difficulty is only temporary.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

You don't have to doubt ETH, and you don't have to worry about the future of ETH. As long as crypto exists for one day, ETH will coexist with it. Unless all cryptocurrencies fall, I don't think there is any problem with the future of ETH. The current difficulty is only temporary.
I also see no reason to doubt the Ether, temporary difficulties are now in the whole market, but the future of Ether has great prospects, which we will see soon after the market begins to grow.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

EOS has had a big impact on ETH!
If EOS completes the envisioned design, EOS will be used by more developers!
In the future, perhaps ico's crowdfunding EOS will replace ETH as the first choice for crowdfunders!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

In 2018, Ethereum suffered an unprecedented blow, and maybe it will no longer be able to take off. But if it doesn't change, it will lose its original value. Be aware that ICO is being drastically reduced. Ethereum may be transforming into a strong stable currency. If so, he will exceed all stable coins. This may be the best way of Ethereum.

Nah, eth has been as high as 1200 and it will be back there for sure. The fact that the price is low does not affect at all the utility of the network and is still the chosen platform for ICO.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

I think the bull's time is approaching, and that can only be enjoyed. But ethereum is influenced by ICO projects, for the most part. Ethereum can also lose at a peak of the market, as ICO projects are losing credibility and investors automatically. This loss of trust for ICO projects is due to many projects on the market that are scam. However, I am optimistic and I am sure that ethereum will continue to be high on the future. It would be sad to disappear, because ethereum brought to the crypto market many revolutionary technologies. I recommend and support investments in ethereum.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

You can go ahead to buy ETH now since the market is still in its lower side,because ETH might make some surprises in this last two months of the year, recently we are experiencing some increase in price.

HOMT