Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH progress in future?  (Read 1371 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

They already have the first movers’ advantage, so I believe that with this, they should at least be able to thrive greatly if there is a protocol upgrade that would most definitely bring about a huge adoption.
Yes I agree with you since most of the ICO's now use the Ethereum platform and this will likely the reason why ethereum crypto is great. It was being used as a trading pair to most of it and basically an exit crypto where one wishes to pull back on its ICO project that was being invested and after its listed on an exchange.

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?
Yes, probably this is not the best to speculate on bull market. For some reasons we really do not know what will going to happen. So, in this case we have to be ready on what will the crypto will going to happen.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamandanu

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

I consider ETH to be one of the most progressive and interesting cryptocurrencies. Despite the red market, including with this currency, I am pleased to work with it. I am confident in the future it will stabilize and improve its position.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
I see it as a companian to bitcoin. The thing is people love bitcoin but companies love ethereum, and as long as ethereum blockchain has the support of companies it is not going anywhere.

If vitalik manages to keep ethereum at a level where corporations are flocking to it than eth will have a bright future, however if it stays like this for a long time than I think it will lose interest slowly while companies start to find something new.

It all depends on what ethereum does from now on, if they keep on doing stuff big corporations love than they will keep on being the second coin, if they stop doing that and just say "its enough" than we may see it going down slowly. The only reason ripple is even challenging ethereum right now is even in bear market ripple is trying to deal with companies while ethereum is not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Vitalik Buterin doesn't release any good news but only one useless announcements. Positive news on Ethereum are necessary

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

If you buy now it's a good choice. All of that is indeed risky. But now is the right time, if you want to invest in altcoin. Because if the price starts to recover, that is an advantage for you.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

ETH price reached the histrical high of about $1400 in early January 2018, and today it fell by 85% to $210. Although it once has dropped to about $ 370 in April this year, the price of less than $250 now has caused many people to lose confidence in it.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

Why not? I think so. Ethereum will grow this year, but its significant growth will be only next year, as this year there is likely to be no strong growth.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

I dont anticipate that the bull is in effect right now. Anf I dont ever see that we are now on bull. And as for buying at low rates then its easy to say yes. Buying at dip is recommended all of the time. I do buy all of the time if I have spare money not only for eth.

You may want to check the market on how high eth reached and how low it is right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

According to the latest information, Ethereum goes to the new release 2.0 of the network on January 16, 2019. This will entail a decrease in the miners reward. In addition, the PoS algorithm will be introduced, which will require the retention of a large number of ETH coins on the wallets of masternodes owners. All this will inevitably increase the price of Ether.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

This is a good coin itself, the first of its kind with such technology. really the price has fallen very much but agree all the coins in the market are very lost in the price. I personally invest further in this coin. The price is very good
Their are different and good coins that might help us and each coins has its own value though it will always differ to each price. As of these moment the price is getting higher and it continous to achieve the success because everyone is working on it and that is the advantages of it.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Sometimes I want to try some high risk, which is to buy when in a crypto market condition that is red. If you analyze ethereum prices now, is that feasible? I think it is very feasible, because it works if it has to be compared to last year. Cool

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

On the topic of ETH and market recovery, many conversations and forecasts have been created. Everyone should assess the risks and decide whether to invest in cryptocurrency or not. I am sure that the market will recover and the price of ETH will grow further, because this coin is very significant for the cryptocurrency industry and the demand for it will increase.

musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

I watch eth have bright future. After btc then Eth. Eth have more features. Eth is block chain network. Now eth accepted token that's why day by day eth being more popular. Eth already touch 1200$ and now 200$ so it's great time buy more eth. I hope eth will be go 2k$.         

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

I am also waiting for a further drop in the market, but I don’t think it will be deep.  Now I see that many coins have long reached their bottom and for a long time their price fluctuates at the same level. I'm doing the main shopping right  now. I’m waiting for 500 for ETH in the nearest time.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

I am hoping for a bull run of course to reach the all time highs in 2017&2018 but i am not expecting one, so 500 usd levels are quite ok for me. Hopefully we will reach those numbers easily if the market recovers some.

oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Of course, it is a good idea to buy Ethereum. Their developers have a lot of experiense and blockchain ERC-20 is used by more that 100 successful projects. So of course, the future is great.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Everyone who is on this forum constantly have to take risks and you have to make a decision. In Ethereum I see minimal risk as I see the development potential next month will be a tough fork and in 2019 the development team should make the network faster !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

Eth have a good future , i beleive this coin, besides in the next year will be updatings.
dragosion

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

i think ETH will grow more in future
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Already ETH at the bottom. If we bu ETH this price then chance of loss less but chance of profit more. Currently ETH around 200$. Suppose we buy 1 ETH with 200$. If ETH goes up and gain the value around 400$ or 600$ then our investment will be 2x or 3x. But in case it's down then max we can lose 200$ if really it's gone to zero  Grin It's just low risk High Reward opportunity and need to grab.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: