Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH progress in future?  (Read 1373 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I believe in this that ethereum will experience growth again but of course all it takes time can not be as fast as lightning, still be patient to wait for that time to come for ethereum will rise again
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Every investment must be prepared to take risks. I don't think it's a problem to buy at this time because this year there hasn't been a significant increase in Ethereum. From the beginning of 2018 until now Ethereum has experienced a continuous decline. Many predictions continue to appear with increases at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 and that cannot be a reference for buying Ethereum. But it makes sense if early in 2019 there will be an increase in prices because so far, Ethereum has continued to decline.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Now many people says that Ethereum is very risky but if e see that many crypto projects are using Ethereum and for investment they accept Ethereum it shows that it's future is not normal but a large number of community Ethereum have in these days but in future it will show a clear image to the world still it is widely using for many projects even good in bounty as well.

Well I have transacting with Ethereum and I can say there are still bugs in it and kinda risky too, I lost lots of gas trying to send too fast "manually" (what if this is on a script) but I believe this will be solved though I do not know when, probably on their next upgrade (probably more than a year from now). 

Every investment must be prepared to take risks. I don't think it's a problem to buy at this time because this year there hasn't been a significant increase in Ethereum. From the beginning of 2018 until now Ethereum has experienced a continuous decline. Many predictions continue to appear with increases at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 and that cannot be a reference for buying Ethereum. But it makes sense if early in 2019 there will be an increase in prices because so far, Ethereum has continued to decline.

Well this time is one of the best moment to buy ETH considering it ATH last year.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

In the past few months, the market has taken a position that it is very difficult to predict what will happen next. Therefore, I would not invest big money in ETH now. Would wait.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?
We all can see that up until today, the market movement is still at a slow pace and it closing to the end of the year.
If until last of this year isn't going up, i hope the bull will come next year.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

Many projects work on etherium! Now, ico is not very much collected, and the price of etherium has decreased, but it is still a falling market. You must remember about the ETH forks approaching in january.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
It look like the bull occur in some coins only, from what i saw there are just several coins that showing a significant rise on their price.
But hopefully the other coins will follow to get bull run.
Well for me I think Ethereum progress will be good in the future even Im not the user of ETH because I found out that this crypto have potential and one of the listed as top crypto and also I found that is really valuable, so I think once investors invest to it surely they will be get huge profit. ETH definitely will be a one of the most profitable that next to Bitcoin.
progress in future to this main goal widened the Ethereum to apply more of the developmental process that brought changes to the progress Cryptocurrency. with the abundance of growth shown Ethereum will be able to produce such a huge advantage against the Ethereum which made conviction for having the Ethereum and believe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Mind your own business is not for the weak rather it is for the strong ones. Buying more ethereum is good as long term investment. Ethereum is not shitcoin that no meaning in life. It is interesting promising and also potential that will survive the market uncertainty.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

The Ethereum Network is one of my favorite Blockchains, very popular and has so many tokens built on its blockchain. Ethereum is the future, regardless of how people speak bad about it
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Ethereum is yesterdays news, not worth investing any more as it is filled with failed ico projects dumping their earnings. Pick something new like ada or emerging tech like neo
I agree. There are now trillions of useless tokens on the network of ethereum. This load and distrust.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Slowly ethereum will regain trust and this will have an impact on the ethereum value itself, so don't hesitate to collect ethereum, I still believe ethereum will have a good price in the future.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

I see the ETH coin still stuck in place, no progress, but I find that the market is gradually recovering, by the end of 2018 will be a slight increase, according to my expectation may ETH increase up to $ 400

I am not sure. I actually believe that Ethereum will be more valuable coin than Bitcoin in the near future, but this prediction sounds too optimistic. Never say never of course, but consider this markt situation it's unlikely that Ethereum reach 400$ by the end of this year.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I think Ethereum will return to high prices for the future, because Ethereum is a coin that has good potential after Bitcoin. so I'm not always worried for the price of Ethereum right now, if I have big funds I will buy Ethereum at the current price, because I think now ethereum prices are cheap.
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

Many people believe that the Ethereum can fall even lower and wait for the moment in order to purchase. I don't think that he will fall lower.
And you can buy now. If the market goes up then Eterium will also increase its price.
And if they also release update 2.0 for their platform soon, the rise in price of the coin will be very fast.

MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

The market has go lower and lower away from the support zone which is the most lowest in 2018. The sharp fall is a result of negative news coming in from Bitcoin sabotage which is greatly affecting the price of coins in general. The good thing at the moment is buy to store and sell when the price rise, this buy and store might be a long term hold which will yield much profits in return. Ethereum is that coin to buy at the moment to store for profits in the future. 
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

If you are not sure about it. Then dont, It will surely make you regret it. Be sure first if yoi are willing to risk that amount. I think on my perpective, I think bull run might be far away from what is now. I think you should other stuff like research. See and confirm first if what is happening right now is true
Ethereum indeed many shows the development, this indicates that progress made the Ethereum very reliable. In addition to developing capabilities this Ethereum has always had the support of enthusiasts, because the role of enthusiasts is very important in supporting the development of the Ethereum.

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

I think now is the best time to buy ethereum, because the price is too cheap, I think if you buy at this time the risk is very low, because this price drop is too low, I'm sure that eth prices will be as high as 2017.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I think that now is a great time to buy. You should not panic. At the beginning of last year ethereum cost $ 10.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

The market are going down like as many predictions have gave before and ETH's price are 176 USD, quite reasonable for you buy it from now. You should divide your capital and buy it gradually because its price may go lower

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Well, what's up, guys? Where is your God now? Smiley
Now even the strongest crypto believers are feeling this despair after yesterday's dump. Where is the light at the end of this bear tunnel?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████