Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH progress in future?  (Read 1371 times)
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

I think yes, because if you buy a lot of ethereum now when the price is not good and sell it when the price back to its normal situation, you can have a good profit by just buying and holding it, until the price reach what you are expecting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.

I think that Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies. In the future, I see it only as coins that should be used daily and could be the ones that will make a significant difference in life for the better
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

I think that Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies. In the future, I see it only as coins that should be used daily and could be the ones that will make a significant difference in life for the better
are you still brave and still believe that ethereum is a promising altcoin? or are you sure that ethereum has a bright future?
you can see the situation now. the price keeps falling and falling.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

The future Ethereum will be under $100, and the Ethereum bubble burst completely. No one will like Ethereum. The entire cryptocurrency market entered the countdown to death. A lot of coins are about to disappear, everyone is still running.

Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

are you still brave and still believe that ethereum is a promising altcoin? or are you sure that ethereum has a bright future?
then what's the problem? isn't this the right time to start investing? do you think there will only be a decline without n increase?
it seems you are wrong to conclude ethereum is not potential just because the current price is low

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

It seems to me that Ethereum is exactly the crypto currency of the future that we have been looking for and waiting for so long. I am sure that it will change a lot and so far all its functions are not fully disclosed
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

personal idea
I think ETH still has a downward trend in the future because its main sales channel (ICO market) is facing difficulties!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

In this market there are investors who are willing to risk, if you are scared, then go to this market makes no sense, there is a risk of losing everything or get a good profit.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Now we are in the worst market decline scenario that seems unbelievable from 1k price of ethereum now just 155$. I don't know if it will hit the lowest price this year into 100 or even below. The progress of ethereum is now questionable.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

ETH is also severely discounted. Will it improve in the future? That depends a lot on its price in the future. We are also awaiting a big change in the electronics market.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

If we see predictions from experts, then Bitcoin and Ehtereum will continue to rise. But if we look at the market now, prices continue to decline. Bull ETH will indeed happen and it will shock us, if I suggest for now we only need to monitor the market, if the market has given a signal to buy then we will buy it at that time. Keep up with the information about Cryptocurrency, don't miss it, if you miss important news, it will make you lose.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

One of the main rules of the investor is don't try to catch a falling knife, you should not buy an asset during a falling market, the mood in the market should change and you should wait until this point.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

My friend, if you are sure it has gone so low, it worth taking the risk. Sometimes, investment requires take some risk, because without that, you might nit succeed in it, but if you are going to take any risk, do ensure it is a reasonable risk, because there are some risks that are not worth taking.
The market that we present have is low, but who knows if it will go dip the more.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

CEO of Bitmex Arthur Hayes had tweeted in August that ETH prices will be below $100. I laughed at this as I read it. But unfortunately it looks like it will come true Sad

https://twitter.com/cryptohayes/status/1029543088480374786?lang=de
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency project in the world. In the future, developers will greatly improve their platform. The network of the ethereum will be very fast. It is very bad that now the price of a coin is so cheap, but I don’t worry.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

changes on every development of the Ethereum much attention. because I see the State increasing stable Ethereum make Ethereum able to have progress going forward to bring the Ethereum into coins that continue to evolve in the future.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency project in the world. In the future, developers will greatly improve their platform. The network of the ethereum will be very fast. It is very bad that now the price of a coin is so cheap, but I don’t worry.
Now it's XRP though not ETH anymore but I guess people still have their mind set to ETH arther than XRP. Even right now the ethereum blockchain is kinda fast and it will be even better after development finished.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Now it’s no sense to talk about the future of the main coins because Ethereum is a very good coin with top technology, but at the same time it falls like all coins, that is, you can be sure that this coin will exist for a very long time, but what price is unknown  Wink
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

If we see predictions from experts, then Bitcoin and Ehtereum will continue to rise. But if we look at the market now, prices continue to decline. Bull ETH will indeed happen and it will shock us, if I suggest for now we only need to monitor the market, if the market has given a signal to buy then we will buy it at that time. Keep up with the information about Cryptocurrency, don't miss it, if you miss important news, it will make you lose.
Yes, I agree. At the moment we don't know when Bull will occur. I think this is not the right time to buy ETH even though Bull will occur in the future. The best way to do this is to just keep monitoring prices and news about crypto.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

The more risk tolerant you are, the more you are likely going to earn big return on your investment! Ethereum is a quality altcoin and when there is a reversal in current cryptocurrency downtrend, ether should be one of few coin that will regain it's value quickly!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀