Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2604 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

ok, so here's my two cents on this project...

your partnerships are amazing - I mean, come on, softbank! - as well as the team. However, I feel that there's too much enthusiasm around it, considering the current market state. After all, it could go even lower. Don't you feel that you're making people too hyped and raise their expectations very much?

thats what every project does. overhype even if theres nothing to overhype. in that way, they will gain attention from the community and hoping that they can get potential investors on board. just a marketing strategy though. in this community, you should know how to strategise. otherwise, you will be left behind

We really appreciate the support! We are of course trying to grow our community and we have a phenomenal community at the present moment. Our platform relies upon the mass adoption of all types of participants and is the primary driver behind our marketing efforts.

I would recommend you have a look at our Global Ambassador program Smiley!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Blockchain IS the future of gaming!

Check out SeekingAlpha's coverage of Ludos Protocol 👇

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

When is the token price going to be announced? I want to do the partnerships thing but I don't know how much 3000 LUD is worth given the total supply is 10billion...

Thank you so much for the support!  Smiley We will announce those details in the very near future.
AolYen

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

Hey there!
Where can I find your Global Ambassador program?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:06:48 AM

Hey there!
Where can I find your Global Ambassador program?

We really appreciate the interest! Smiley Here is a link: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/the-ludos-global-partner-programme-has-officially-launched-9f3e5cc56a79

We strongly recommend you read our medium blog and join our telegram community to receive all of our updates as soon as possible!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

ok, so here's my two cents on this project...

your partnerships are amazing - I mean, come on, softbank! - as well as the team. However, I feel that there's too much enthusiasm around it, considering the current market state. After all, it could go even lower. Don't you feel that you're making people too hyped and raise their expectations very much?

We really appreciate the support! We are incredibly grateful for all of our partners, supporters and community members! We feel as long as we support upon Ludos' infrastructure and our community we will all be able to achieve our ambitions!
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

ambassador program is very cool. I'll do that for my area. I have a few friends who wanted to do something like this anyway
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Yo, gamers! 🎮

What if we told you there's a way of taking full advantage of your in-game valuables?

Yes, #LudosProtocol is that cool! Check out Bitcoin Garden's report for more details on how this can be done!

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

We've been talking about our sidechain infrastructure lately and how it can ensure the efficiency of the main chain. ⛓️

Let us take a look at why did #LudosProtocol made this choice in the first place...

Check out the first article in the #Ludos101 series below 👇

This was a great read. Explaining why you use sidechain instead of saying like "we will use sidechain, you don't need to know why, we will just use it" adds more reasons for me to trust you and your project.

Thank you so much! We are working as hard as possible to bring our shared dream together!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

ambassador program is very cool. I'll do that for my area. I have a few friends who wanted to do something like this anyway

Our community and the support is unbelievable!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

It's that time of the week again! ⏰

This is what the team over at #LudosProtocol has been up to over the last seven days...

The Weekly Progress Report is now available 👇

Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

This is what the team over at #LudosProtocol has been up to over the last seven days...

I am a huge fan of the weekly updates. It's good to see the team even pre-ico is focused on keeping the community up to date.
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Yo, gamers! 🎮

What if we told you there's a way of taking full advantage of your in-game valuables?

Yes, #LudosProtocol is that cool! Check out Bitcoin Garden's report for more details on how this can be done!

big fan. This is so dope that we are still getting partnerships and exposure in this market.
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

For those of you who missed this, we wanted to remind you that we have one super creative community! 🤩

The #LudosProtocol Sticker & GIF Contest has now ended and it is our pleasure to present not only the winners, but also a number of the runners up to highlight the great response we received. 🙏

Thank you so much!
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

so excited for this project. I love how the project is really community focused and actually cares about the community
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

I'm so excited for christmas Smiley Good news just keep coming from this project. The zabeel group, chinasoft, yokohama, crazy
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

I am a huge fan of the weekly updates. It's good to see the team even pre-ico is focused on keeping the community up to date.

Thank you so much!  Smiley The support has been amazing and we really look forward to the journey with our community!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

BIG IN JAPAN! 🇯🇵

The #LudosProtocol Japan Team recently gave a talk to Japanese top investors at the Charles’s Angel Lecture Series in Tokyo, focusing on the challenges, but also opportunities in the current bear market.

And it was amazing! 😎

Check out more details about the meeting below 👇

XXVXX

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

Here I cannot see information about the token that you will make and there are no plans to map the way to sell the token.
Please explain more.
Hopefully you will be more successful in the future.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

Here I cannot see information about the token that you will make and there are no plans to map the way to sell the token.
Please explain more.
Hopefully you will be more successful in the future.

We greatly appreciate the support. We have not released any details with regards to our specific ICO dates or the tokenomics. We will release them in the very near future.

I would recommend staying up to date with our medium blog and joining out telegram channel!  Smiley

Medium Blog: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol

Telegram Link: https://t.me/LudosProtocol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: