Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2604 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

Last week was not just about Thanksgiving, as we had a lot of work to do!

The 5th #LudosProtocol Progress report is now available, so everybody can check it out 👇

All In A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #5

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

Dubai looked amazing. Good work on those meetings with the Zabeel Group
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

huge fan of Peter Du, big big things for this project
Everned

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

sodapoppin and reckful are my favourite, maybe swifty for a lifeline
Morst1969

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Last week was not just about Thanksgiving, as we had a lot of work to do!

The 5th #LudosProtocol Progress report is now available, so everybody can check it out 👇

All In A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #5

what is the next event? dubai went really really well
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:38:01 AM

I like that I see how active this project is but even if the market is really down at this moment this project still has some potential because it has a strong use-case and these kind of ico's will be the only ones who will manage to do something in times like these, that's my opinion.

The market its actually crushing for real, and everyday around 30 ICOs are getting released,but nothing that poped in my eyes as this one.I mean to be honest if you only take a look at their first invester "SoftBank" you can create the image of this projects future right away Plus all the aspects of their content.So my opinion is that projects like this will make the market pop up back where it was.  Wink
I am pretty confident about Ludos, crypto-gaming project after all (brilliant idea if you ask me), ill take my time and follow them and see where is this going .

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We are strong believers in creating a phenomenal company and product. We are very focused on creating the best possible environment for developers, gamers and all participants! Our partners have been incredibly supportive and we are very grateful for everything they have and will do with us!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

can we expect any parternerships soon, besides the IronThrone one??

We appreciate the support. We have some really interesting things in the works. You should look out for the weekly updates for any big announcements...
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?
focus on the development of the project is something good, it is true that current market conditions are bad, but it is not a reason to stop in the middle of the road, because the market is very volatile circumstances, could have been improved suddenly. And when that happens the project was ready to compete with any product that has been developed over the years.

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

#ThrowbackTuesday is here!

We all have our favorite retro games, so we were thinking of actually featuring some of them on #Ludos! But for this, we need some inspiration...

What's the game you remember playing all the time as a kid? 🎮

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

no hating but i've seen similar projects before and they didn't really pass the pre-ICO phase
what makes you think you will be able to pass it ?
i mean like your wokr until now looks good, but i am just curious. you think you have what it takes to be successfull with what you're planing.?

That's a fantastic question. We have always had a strong belief in creating a sustainable and focused company. We are focused upon creating the best infrastructure for the gaming community possible. We have already made significant steps towards the development of the infrastructure and the necessary partnerships to achieve our ambitions. We have planned both ambitiously while also setting reasonable goals upon our Roadmap. We are achieving our Roadmap consistently and that is something which we feel the community and our partners greatly value.
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

I'm really looking forward to this. The sticker contest's merch is everything I could want until ICO time
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

As far as I know, if a company wants to be quickly known, it will immediately create a website.
Because with all the websites that can know about the company's info.

LUDOS Protocol like it hasn't created a website, right?

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

this ludos project in my opinion has many partners and potential investors, but I haven't found the Ludos protocol site, or maybe the Ludos Protokol social media account, can you tell me the link to the ludos site or social media account?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

Dubai looked amazing. Good work on those meetings with the Zabeel Group

Thank you. We really appreciate the support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

huge fan of Peter Du, big big things for this project

We really appreciate the support Smiley! It means a lot to us. The community is the single biggest driver of the project and its possibilities.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley!

Ludos Protocol is primarily focused upon creating the infrastructure to enable developers, gamers and industry participants to be able to monetize and exchange their wares without any of the scalability issues of previous blockchains or present system.  In the beginning, we will develop a few games to encourage adoption and thoroughly test the infrastructure. We have a fantastic partner with IronThrone which are very excited for.

Players will be able to exchange their earned achievements, in-game items and the like between games, even if the games are from different developers/platforms/etc. We do not presently plan on any live streaming integration for the moment as we feel it is a little out of scope. It is an interesting idea wherein live streamers would be able to use the platform to distribute rewards, etc. Great Idea!

I understand, but will this exchange of items be only for games that are developed on the Ludos platform? If you want to exchange for example CS Skins GO can you use Ludos?
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Joined telegram, facebook, reddit, twitter
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

Interesting project Shocked I saw the yahoo finance article a little bit back