Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As the USA deomocratic party become a black vote party ..  (Read 96 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

I have noticed lately that the black dems are rallying the black community up    as if to say vote the DEMS we blacks will get REVENGE for the white slavery..

Have you not noticed ?  so i googled it and guess what   look below..

Maxine Waters whose belief is that black Americans are owed some sort of monetary compensation for past slavery ..

So i wonder what will happen if she gets in power ? or her type of thinking black person?..

ATTACK WHITEY  Cheesy  she already said it once  even don lemon wants ago  ..

I want compensation off the ROMANS yes they used the UK as slaves  OH and the kings and queens ..

Any lawyers want to take up the case?..And funny how most black Americans never ever seen Africa   plus you only end up with a type of mugabe leader anyways..

Oh you do OBAMA give the order to drone his own peoples ..You know like KASHOGI getting killed by the saudi  well they only killed their own ..

Oh so the difference is Obama can drone you and kill you BUT  SAUDI is worse for chopping you up ..

Chopped up or drone on your head Undecided<< And you people thinks Obama is more nice Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  drone or chopped up?..

Obama killed 4 of his own with a drone and god knows how many others..

And this is how easy your minds are tricked  all to feed these GREEDY BUMS..they need to go and get a proper job like a binman or women..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: