Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:13:41 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Builder - promoters needed!  (Read 93 times)
andr2101 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

Hello,

My name is Andrey.

Let me present you my website (I am its developer and admin) Super Downline Builder - https://sdlbuilder.com

The idea and mission of the project is to help the participants finding the motivated referrals and building the multi-level referral network. Every registered user for a small fee can add his own program-offer which will be seen to other users. The offer author adds a description, choses the category (type), control question/answer and the structure type, which can be one of three types: one-by-one (chain 1-1-1-1…), 2-branched (1-2-4-8-...), 3-branched (1-3-9-27-...). The system allows the interested users to join the structure one after another, assuming that next who joins would be their referrals. In such manner, the participants can choose the favorite program (website), register, and get free referrals as a result.

Also, the project has the traffic exchange system (i.e. surfing) with 1:1 ratio. A participant gets 1 credit for 1 view of advertiser’s website. Those credits can be spent by a participant for exposure of his/her own sites or can be sold to the system for the half of minimal purchase price. The feature of my traffic exchange is the option to control the surfing process (captcha check) only by mouse move - there is no need to click (but human is involved - it is not autosurfing!). There is also geo- and interest targeting.

The project currently has 2-level referral system (20% and 5%). The bonuses are credited for ad purchase by referrals and also for sale of their surfing credits to the system.

The minimum payout is now only $1. Payment options are - Perfect Money, CoinPayments. Other payment processors can be added, as well as new earning opportunities.

The official website launch date is 20th of November. But for now the site is fully operational, you can sign up already.

About me: in 2011-2012 I was the owner/admin of cashdavid.com PTC site until its sale. I was duly fulfilling my financial liabilities.

I suggest the cooperation to promoters. Need people to promote the website (as well as your
own offers on it). You have the unique opportunity to be at early stage and to invite a lot of people. Additionally, the first 10 participants who have 10 referrals will get 1 free credit for adding your own program in Downline builder.

If you have any questions/offers - feel free to e-mail me andr2101@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: