Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PAWS] PAWS - Animal Charity Ledger Blockchain - PoS | Masternodes  (Read 23425 times)
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Have you seen any projects with similar concept as yours? If so, did those projects succeed or fail?
If they did succeed - how is your project different, what new will it bring to the table?
If not - what is it in your project that can make it a successful one?

By using our own advanced blockchain platform with auto donations coming in every single minute 24/7. There will be a constant supply of funds which will effectively see PAWS become a self-sufficient charity and business, with no reliance on public donations to enable our charitable contributions.

This answers only a small fraction of what I've asked you. Could you please elaborate and answer to the remaining questions?
yiyosawese

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

Reserved
wovomel

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

where will there be a pool? How many current node is active? Do you have plans for any exchange?
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

where will there be a pool? How many current node is active? Do you have plans for any exchange?

i just joined a MN pool for PAWS at Stakinglab: https://stakinglab.io/ref/79b1fe8e65

Good looking website, flawless support. Only joined myself a few days ago, but invested in a few MN's already!
If you need some help with it, let me know...

You can buy on Cryptobridge, and currently 57 nodes active
jitujokope

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Help me amd miner
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Have you seen any projects with similar concept as yours? If so, did those projects succeed or fail?
If they did succeed - how is your project different, what new will it bring to the table?

By using our own advanced blockchain platform with auto donations coming in every single minute 24/7. There will be a constant supply of funds which will effectively see PAWS become a self-sufficient charity and business, with no reliance on public donations to enable our charitable contributions.

This answers only a small fraction of what I've asked you. Could you please elaborate and answer to the remaining questions?

Still no answers. Seems to me like you can't defend what I'm undermining Smiley
jotopofapi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

When do new get airdrop
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

Still no answers. Seems to me like you can't defend what I'm undermining Smiley

Ah sorry, my apologies. I didn't realise that I had something to defend

No, I don’t believe I have seen any other projects similar to PAWS. If there are others and they have been a success or a failure then I can’t comment on why that would have been.

It is a very long answer to give on how our project can be a success. All these details can be found in our discord server and by doing your own due diligence. I would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you or provide a document outlining our future plans and goals.

I will say that we are aiming to build more than just a masternode/crypto project. Our goal is to build a global brand around PAWS.

lehusexu

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

Cryptopia We are waiting for you to enter Smiley

Thank you  Grin

When the time is right we will certainly be moving towards all the top exchanges for listing but right now we are concentrating our efforts on the products and services we have promised.
wado

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Hi, do you have an explorer ?
macdadon341

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

10% staking?  Is that correct?  Seems very low vs masternode.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

10% staking?  Is that correct?  Seems very low vs masternode.

Yes, 10% is correct and seems to be working for us.

0707429@ukr.net

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

https://paws.bjammerboy.io/7489/5416059  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
nifehej

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

Reserved Bounty Campaign
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Hi, do you have an explorer ?

My apologies, I seemed to miss this one

http://chain.paws.fund/#/
federicocrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

This problem is very acute in many countries and I am glad that you paid attention to it. It seems to me that this will be a very successful project.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

who is behind the development is not at all clear. im don’t think that the project will be able to get something incognito dev at all in this market. hyip has already passed all over the market.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

This problem is very acute in many countries and I am glad that you paid attention to it. It seems to me that this will be a very successful project.

Yes we aim to take this global in 2019 as will be available soon with our new roadmap.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

who is behind the development is not at all clear. im don’t think that the project will be able to get something incognito dev at all in this market. hyip has already passed all over the market.

Not really sure if I understand you correctly? This project has a public team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: