Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY, how it works?  (Read 981 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

In my case, I have not tried to join in any social media bounties like fb, youtube, reddit, twitter and etc. since I am more comfortable with signature bounty campaign. In signature bounty campaign, there are many topic discussions that you could learn and same way you may able to comment your views. I consider it as the best bounty for everyone to join as you will be able to earn profit while you are learning many things. You need to be a jr member to be able to participate in any signature bounty campaigns and just follow the rules and you'll be good.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

You can choose the bounty campaign by analyzing it from the Whitepaper, Web, ICO Reviewers etc. You can join many bounty campaigns such as social media, articles, signature campaign etc. For a better reward, you can join a signature campaign or article campaign since you mention about blogs. Usually, the article campaign gives highest bounty rewards.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

You can choose the bounty campaign by analyzing it from the Whitepaper, Web, ICO Reviewers etc. You can join many bounty campaigns such as social media, articles, signature campaign etc. For a better reward, you can join a signature campaign or article campaign since you mention about blogs. Usually, the article campaign gives highest bounty rewards.
Now it must be more careful because the bounty itself sometimes does not get payment. many people have experienced it. and to research it must be in detail, including the team inside. their experience and their concepts
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

You just have to adhere to the rules of the bonus program you participate in that is enough Smiley. If you join social media campaigns, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Linkedin, Telegram are the best options. If you join the Video / article campaign, you can choose Youtube and steemit.
I think the more you connect with as many people as possible

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

the best way is to use it all together. But seriously, you need to look at those social networks that are the most pumped up for you, where there are more subscribers. If there is an opportunity, you can shoot videos to upload to bloggers or write articles. There is no clear framework, almost any way to display information can take. New projects are interesting when advertising is diverse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

Hello, friends.
I think one of you was involved in the Bounty, so I have a small question for you.
What do you think, how to properly conduct bounty, with which platforms and social networks it is better to work?
Should I connect bloggers?

Social networks today give weak advertising. Best Subscription Program. With a large proportion of tokens.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

Hello, friends.
I think one of you was involved in the Bounty, so I have a small question for you.
What do you think, how to properly conduct bounty, with which platforms and social networks it is better to work?
Article and blog campaign is a good option and they have a good allocation but there is a lot of effort to do this campaign and they are very strict about plagiarism if you can do that then go for it, be sure to check the rules and abide in the rules, so you will get your rewards after the end of campaign.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I think it's a good gift now on Instagram and YouTube because people are more happy to see than read and the most used by Instagram people on Facebook and Twitter, only a few% of active Twitter users and Facebook I think are the same and I think Instagram and YouTube is the best gift for giving information to the community
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

These days almost all bounties do not pay well as before because this market condition. Most of ICOs fail because of this market condition. But it will change near future.

We can do bounties with lots of social media platforms. But now work with twitter is so much difficult because they ban lots of bounty hunters accounts. So, we can't use twitter for bounties. But we can use facebook and linkedin platforms for bounties and if you have bitcointalk account with a rank of jr member or up you can do signature bounty.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

There are many options for bounty hunters and I recommend one of them: signature campaigns because it is not banned and people consider it is the most convenient one.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Hello, friends.
I think its better to exclude twitter bounty for now, as it suspends many bounty hunters out there. I think its not a good time to conduct this campaign however on social media works with Facebook,Linkedin and Reddit. And for blog, yes you must conduct that too as its help the project and many different ways like gathering much awareness on the project on Youtube,Medium and Steemit.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

The quality of the current bounty is very low. If it is not a particularly good project, then I don’t think it’s worth spending a few months to participate in the bounty. Especially the twitter bounty, the return is very low, very uneconomical.

zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Hello, friends.

for the easiest idea, you can look for a bounty thread in bounties section so that you can earn an idea on how and what medium does the bounty composes, on what you can look into it, it is not all required it is still depends on the project team if they want to consider a medium for the bounty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

These days almost all bounties do not pay well as before because this market condition. Most of ICOs fail because of this market condition. But it will change near future.

We can do bounties with lots of social media platforms. But now work with twitter is so much difficult because they ban lots of bounty hunters accounts. So, we can't use twitter for bounties. But we can use facebook and linkedin platforms for bounties and if you have bitcointalk account with a rank of jr member or up you can do signature bounty.

Yes these days most of the bounties do not pay good money as the market looks like garbage. Social media definitely helps to Increase popularity and they pay for that, I always prefer signature campaign as it is a secured one because it is most trusted among all.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I'm not into bounties but the most popular platforms that I see are these..

- bountyhive
- bountyportal
- bounty0x
- bountysuite

You don't have to connect to bloggers but if you have a skill like a blogger, you can connect to them and ask them on how you can improve yourself with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

This is the right place to come suppose you are aiming to hunt for bounties, take time to study good bounty manager you can work with, after that chose from campaigns which the manager is handling there are many campaigns in a single campaign, you can work as content writes, wear signature etc, it depends where your interest lies.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

This is the right place to come suppose you are aiming to hunt for bounties, take time to study good bounty manager you can work with, after that chose from campaigns which the manager is handling there are many campaigns in a single campaign, you can work as content writes, wear signature etc, it depends where your interest lies.

In signature campaign you need to develop your rank atleast jr member or if you want a huge rewards as an participants you need a high rank in signature campaign. If you know how to create blogs, translate/ writes content it would be great for you to earn from bounty campaign. Make sure that you've been choose a good project, deep research is all you need.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Bounty can only be paid through your hard work. Usually we can make a series of bounties. Including signature, Facebook, twitter, reddit and other social activities and videos, articles and so on. Receive bounty in your capacity and follow the rules to get paid. Please go to the bounty section of the forum to find out the items you are interested in.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Hello, friends.

Social bounty not profitable now. Now content creation is good for getting good rewards. Blog/article writing also good things. Video campaign also helpful for getting better amount of money.

Be hardworker
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Its depend. If you want you can try bloggers. But , mainly social media and this forum is really good.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: