Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY, how it works?  (Read 996 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

Well the best is earning in a bounty campaign is of course blogging translation and advertising campaign social network has a little percentage of earnings so of u have a large audience in blogs then go for it.

I do not agree, now in the blogs earnings are very small. Most of all you can earn on text translations and subscription campaigns.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

At the moment, bounty does not bring a good income! There are two reasons for this: the first is too many participants and the second is  fall market, because of this no many profitable bounty! It’s not profitable to participate in Twitter and Facebook! Probably a better blogger, Reddit, Lindken ...

[
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Hello, friends.
I think one of you was involved in the Bounty, so I have a small question for you.
What do you think, how to properly conduct bounty, with which platforms and social networks it is better to work?
Should I connect bloggers?

It is almost impossible to get income from bounty programs with social media. The participation of successful campaigns is almost 10 thousand. Unfortunately, the empty ones cannot succeed. If you are going to do Bounty, you must do a signature campaign or translation.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

So, you could to chose your own way to conduct Bountyes. I use simple exale tables and some wishes from people, who makes ratings of bounties every month.

PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Hello, friends.
I think one of you was involved in the Bounty, so I have a small question for you.
What do you think, how to properly conduct bounty, with which platforms and social networks it is better to work?
Tweeter and other social networks are heavily obsessed with bots and wound accounts, so it’s better not to work with them now. Good profit give blogs and YouTube.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

Well the best is earning in a bounty campaign is of course blogging translation and advertising campaign social network has a little percentage of earnings so of u have a large audience in blogs then go for it.

I do not agree, now in the blogs earnings are very small. Most of all you can earn on text translations and subscription campaigns.
It was not small I watched a lot of campaigns and found that the content campaign had the same reward as the signature campaign. People who have their own video channel or blog receive a lot of stake, and besides the participants are also very few

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

I think YouTube is still a great social platform to actually connect to investors, if you really want to make good money from bounty campaign and actually help the company grow in terms of cash and create awareness, you can key into content creation campaign also.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

If a good platform is good. Bounty gives a very good generosity. But getting into good generosity at the moment is very difficult. That's why you need to participate in several companies. Then at least one of them can give generosity.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

I wanna suggest you YOUtube bounties , The highest paying usually goes to Great youtubers with big amount of subscribers!
If you make a youtube channel with more than 1k subscribers you can make huge amount of tokens and coins per month and make yourself famous in crypto society!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

Now is not the best time for bounty. I only hope for myself and do not use the bounty platform.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

I think now it's interesting to work with blogging platforms. Creating any content is interesting and profitable. Also YOu can try basic platforms like facebook or twitter.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

In short description.

1. Choose what bounty you want to do
  • Signature
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Telegram
  • Blog
  • Translation
  • Other
Every bounty has good and bad sides. For example signature bouty is one of the best payed, but you can do only one at the time.
Twitter bounty is badly payed, and Twitter can suspend your account at any time.
Same goes for Facebook.
Telegram bounty is badly payed and it spams your Telegram account but it is easiest.
Blog campaign can take your time (from one to few hours). Some bounties require you to have some traffic to your blog.
For translation campaigns you have to know english good, and one more language, it takes a lot of time, and some campaigns require you to moderate ANN thread that you translated (answer questions and write news about the project). It may also require to have portfolio of translated past projects.

2. Read the rules thoroughly! And reread them from time to time because the rules can change during the campaign.
I can't stress this point enough, because you can lose your tokens if you don't follow the rules.

Now you are ready to apply for campaign! Before you apply take your time to choose the project that looks good and have some potential. This goes specially for campaigns that last long time and/or require a lot of effort (signature campaigns, blog campaigns, translation campaigns.)

Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Hello, friends.

Hello friend! I advise you to try yourself in those areas that are more interesting and close to you. If you know how to write good content, then I advise you to write blogs because they are very generously paid. Also pay attention to the video content. For example, the bounty managers of Amazix are very highly encouraged for such work. Good luck!

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

Bounty means you have to do some advertisement for new projects . You can do that in youtube twitter facebook bitcointalk medium or some other places. But twitter is getting more harder day by day.
Also if you want to use medium you need to have some writing skills. IF you want to choose youtube you need to create great article because you need to some views and subsribers etc. You can join btctalk bounties with signature but also for that you need a account which is bigger than newbie.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

Hello, friends.

Bounties are good and effective way to promote upcoming projects. Bounties can be properly conducted on this great forum. I mostly search for new bounties directly from the bounty Ann thread.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

I tell you from experience, that the best bounties are those that require some kind of skill, it is important to develop something that is not very popular, to give you the most amount of tokens, whether translation, programming or video editing, all these skills are very sought after by the ICOs and are worth much more than making a bounty facebook or twitter for example.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Bounty is all about promoting a project to get investors and then you are paid whether in their native tokens or they pay you in an agreed currency. I see it as the most profitable way which is next to trading in crypto.

dadatosin01

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Hello, friends.

Bounty is simple and straightforward. For social media, i will recommend facebook and reddit, as twitter is banning everyone that promote crypto now. Then you can connect your blogger, medium and steemit to promote bounty through article. Youtube video is also another way for you to do your bounty.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

Subscription campaigns Huh? Signature campaigns may be?  What is more a forum where a maximum of 100,000 people and 1000 investors or YouTube mussel giant. I think it is more beneficial for the project. When they talk about him.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

I tell you from experience, that the best bounties are those that require some kind of skill, it is important to develop something that is not very popular, to give you the most amount of tokens, whether translation, programming or video editing, all these skills are very sought after by the ICOs and are worth much more than making a bounty facebook or twitter for example.

It's funny that very few people make more efforts than they want, and in fact those people who make extra efforts, participate in translations, content companies get more profit than the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: