Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin growth in 2019  (Read 749 times)
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

It could happen anytime. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Them so called "expert" analysis are just guess work, if anybody can tell, they would be millionaires and wouldn't share such info. Market forces will dictate and hopefully that price would come in at some point, be it 2019 or 2090.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

It is not an unimaginable height for bitcoin to get to, it has got to that before and so the resistance to that is not as tight as a mark never crossed before. Therefore, I think that before 2019 ends, we could hit that price.

The crypto space continue to keep growing and definitely have the bigger chance to pump next year. Many are speculating about this trend and hopefully this will happen. So far, cryptocurrencies are being observed by some big investors as it's being said to be more advanced and more convenient.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?
All predictions are not accurate and no one will ever know when bitcoin value will reach $20k again and we even don't know if bitcoin will touch $20k in 2019, there is also a possibility that it will not going to happen in 2019 and we must open to those possibilities, don't just rely on predictions, we must also consider our own opinions.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?
From the beginning I always saw predictions, what are the advantages of predictions, predictions are not a guarantee to ensure, but just as an illustration, maybe we should do research on how many people make purchase requests on bitcoin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Looks like we have a little drop on bitcoin price now. I think bitcoin can reach over 15,000$ next year and maybe more and can be stable at over 10,000$ so i will still hold my coins until grow and not sell for so low price now, i will buy more. Invest only money that afford to lose.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

There lots of speculation about this issue, but I'm not a fortune-teller who can predict how much or when bitcoin will soar or even sink. It's hard to predict, and I believe no one can exactly know when it will happen because there's no schedule or even pattern to make sure about the growth in 2019. Perhaps, trends that influence the price, and people's reaction to bitcoin is what becoming trend. So, be patient and smart in taking a choice and considering the effects of your choices.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

The price is very volatile when the time btc reach up to 20000$ there's a massive dump right then so we should expect that the price is for the market to dictate and control, it is always the people who expect to happen but only the masses will prevail.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

A lot of predictions regarding that issues in Bitcoin price will up raise up next year or the other years. I saw the article and graph of market price that predicts Bitcoin price that in 2020 will start Bitcoin pumping, but I think that is only a theory for them since we all know that the market is unpredictable. Try to look at this site BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021. I'm not referring that at you but try to analyze their work if that is true, for me, I'm still believing that within this year ends Bitcoin price will raise up.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Yes, I also think there is hope in 2019 and bitcoin will recover and will rise in the price range of 10k, but for the price of 20k it is still unlikely that 2019 will be achieved considering the terrible conditions this year. Stay optimistic and be patient, in 2020 20k hope will probably come true.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will reach $20k this year. Even though there is a possibility that it will eeach that high again. I think it will take a longer period of time before it will grow again. Because all cryptos nowadays a experiencing serious downfall.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will reach $20k this year. Even though there is a possibility that it will eeach that high again. I think it will take a longer period of time before it will grow again. Because all cryptos nowadays a experiencing serious downfall.
We seriously focus on the price which could only give us stress and being hopeless in the future. We better not to think it over and over again everyday and better to look some opportunities around. Ain't gonna be the right time for crypto now and those who have strong faith will only survive.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

I guess we need to wait and see what the SEC will decide on December 29th this year to know what the price will be like in 2019. If they accept it probably the price will go off right away in the early days, however if they reject it like they always do than the price will stay unchanged for a longer period of time.

Maybe not for a long time like couple years but definitely will be long time like at least until summer. It won't come out of its shell for at least 6 more months if it doesn't get accepted. Not because ETF is that much important but because people are really waiting for "something" that will make the bull come and even if the ETF doesn't bring in that much money, people with their hypes will get the price higher because of it. That is why we won't know how it will be until 29th of December this year.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

As we experienced a down fall, definitely those who have weak emotions have the difficulties to face the situation. But let's keep in touch and probably by next a couple of days we can see a better bounce back.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

As we experienced a down fall, definitely those who have weak emotions have the difficulties to face the situation. But let's keep in touch and probably by next a couple of days we can see a better bounce back.
Yeah absolutely if not happen now In 2019 it will because the is no such thing as as permanent or stabilize in bitcoin or crypto currency there's always opportunity that would trigger a hype, and those who are patience enough will get a better opportunities.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Everything takes time, we all have to provide support for bitcoin. Because with support is the only way that can provide a positive change to Bitcoin. At the moment the conditions are at a poor level, the price of Bitcoin has dropped dramatically and we have to wait as patiently as possible. I am optimistic that we will get a much better situation, we just need to wait and we can get a situation that is far better than today. This will only happen for a moment and we must be prepared to face all conditions.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Not happening. I expect 2019 to be 2014 or 2015 all over again: sideline for the whole year. I expect the next bull season when Bitcoin is about to halves again, that is 2021 or 2022. I know this thinking is too linear but I can't find any other reason for the next major bull run other than halving. ETF? Not that appealing anymore.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Yeah absolutely if not happen now In 2019 it will because the is no such thing as as permanent or stabilize in bitcoin or crypto currency there's always opportunity that would trigger a hype, and those who are patience enough will get a better opportunities.

I always believe that bitcoin will excel its good vibes by the early months of 2019. Even if the market is on bearishness, still I am optimistic with its outgrow. And I will not tired defending bitcoin, even if there is no bull run by 2019, because many years has to come, and only my patience and positiveness is applicable to gain success.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Market indicators have been pointing to growth for a month but the market is not ready to start moving up. I have no doubt that bitcoin will definitely reach $ 20,000 in 2019! I think it will be the middle-end of 2019 !
Well, most of the indicators for real have been trying to point to the bullish direction. The market has shown oversold in all angles, there is a bullish divergence across each time frame, and the possibilities of seeing some volume in the market that would bring about an upward participation is surely there, but at the same time, this is something we just have to wait and see how it all turns out.

We have always known that indicators or TA are just there to guide and to anticipate for the movement of the market, not to give an exact prediction of what is going to be happening which is what a lot of people always end up not realizing quickly.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

I was hoping that we would be seeing that before this year was out but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  If not this year then next year early I hope.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

I was hoping that we would be seeing that before this year was out but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  If not this year then next year early I hope.
yes, I also have the same hope. at this time, the price of bitcoin and altcoin really fell. I just hope that the end of this year will be a rise in the price of bitcoin, and a high altcoin. even though it's only around $ 8k, I think it's good enough for the end of the year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████