Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin growth in 2019  (Read 749 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?

there are lots of news and predictions regarding the price of bitcoin, some says that the price will reach 50k dollar by the end of this year and until now there was no clear evidence that it will happen so for me those predictions even it was predicted by and experts we should be still keen on what is the reality in the market so that our decision will not be affected.
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

There is no group of people called 'experts' and different people have their own different opinions based on their interpretation of the market using technical and foundamental analysis.

With a little FOMO, bitcoin can rise explosively in a short period of time. There just needs to be a catalyst for such a bull run. And that can come at any time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

I'm a very passionate bitcoin and quite optimistic about its future. But I think Bitcoin will not be able to return to $ 20,000 this year. This market is very potential but it needs time to grow and be widely recognized, if you love Bitcoin or Blockchain, you should not pay too much attention to its price predictions, focus on the technological value that it brings to the future.
bitcoinrewardowner

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

It could take some time before bitcoin hits $20,000 again, I very much doubt it will be this year.

In fact, we may experience further drops before we hit another bull market again.

But, there is lots of upcoming developments for bitcoin so the next year or 2 will be exciting for sure and I expect much higher prices are on the horizon.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

there are no accurate predictions that show when bitcoin will grow, now in 2018 bitcoin is in an unstable price position. not only bitcoin but all altcoins are in a low position. I see this potential will definitely happen but the time will occur when it cannot be ascertained.

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

I think the price you mentioned is too high, the chances are very small the price of bitcoin can reach $ 20,000, my prediction at the beginning of the year will usually increase but it will not be too high, my prediction will be the price of $ 10000

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

there are no accurate predictions that show when bitcoin will grow, now in 2018 bitcoin is in an unstable price position. not only bitcoin but all altcoins are in a low position. I see this potential will definitely happen but the time will occur when it cannot be ascertained.
Agree, as of now the price is still unpredictable and no one cant tell what will be the result of the price. The price changes every now and then so the best thing to do is just be open minded and prepared for all possible outcome.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

"Experts"  What experts?

Dont you think the real "experts" are on this forum. Now reading what you wrote and evaluate it?   Dont you think that Satoshi would hang on forum he build himself. Is he an expert in your eyes?

There will be no $20k BTC in 2019.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Actually no one knows about the price of BTC, last year when it touches 20K$, no one was sure about this and everyone was amazed and happy at that point. From that value people got the idea that BTC can touch 20K$ so they are expecting more. These two months are crucial for BTC....
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I can't be sure that happens because everything in the world of digital currency is just a prediction and there is no certainty. But my optimism remains very high, I think Bitcoin can be one of the digital currencies that has experienced very good development. When Bitcoin is increasingly needed, the price will automatically increase. In 2017 we have got something so extraordinary that the price of Bitcoin reaches up to 18,000USD. and then in 2019 I was also very confident that the price of Bitcoin could create a new record !!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

Hmm. I have a bit of mix emotions, specially hearing the predictions of this so called experts, again. Obviously, we wanted to see bitcoin making a run for another all-time-high every year so it doesn't change a bit. We wanted to see it happened in 2018, but no, what we witnessed is a dramatic fall? Then can we say that 2019 will bring new hope? Maybe, maybe not as we don't have a crystal ball to see and predict the future. If there's a lot of positive news then surely it will bring some impact to the price because this market is based purely on speculation. So its really hard to say what 2019 can bring to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 11:57:30 PM by abanansah

Until 10,000 USD is reach,I am not looking at 20,000. I think the price of bitcoin is a gradual process and if even it is going to moon, it will be gradual and hence a next bigger price like 10,000$ need to be targeted first before expecting a bigger price.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?
It does not matter my prediction as it will not add any value to the price, $ 20,000 or $ 10,000 are all the values that Bitcoin can reach, but the question is when?
If the situation persists, we may see a stability, peaks at $ 7,000 and bottoms at $ 6,000.
Good news, as well as solutions to technical problems "LN", will speed things up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

Prediction is always prediction, there is no connection with prediction to the crypto market. Bitcoin is now $6k+ and nobody doesn't know when Bitcoin will hit $20k either in 2019 or later.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Given that we're still not even certain that we have reached a bottom (I suspect we have but we're still too close to it to be out of danger) and that it's been 9 months now without growth, the market will need plenty of time when it does rebound, therefore I don't think we'll see any new ATHs before 2020.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

It is possible in next year. But all the predictions are not comes in true so better we should predict some value then believe your prediction because most of the peoples are assume blindly then afraid in future. So we should ready accept all the value in Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

I think the price you mentioned is too high, the chances are very small the price of bitcoin can reach $ 20,000, my prediction at the beginning of the year will usually increase but it will not be too high, my prediction will be the price of $ 10000
Yes, for the current market price for now which is relatively small and market price volatility is high. This is what other called as bear market. I can't seem to understand why the bear market has gone some time and until now it is not good. There was a good market price pump on some crypto but relatively did not succeed to get more on market price increase.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin may go as high as $20,000 to $25,000 as 2019 has been mark as a year of recovery in cryptocurrencies market.  This year is a bearish year and as such we should not expect much to happen in the remaining part of the year but 2019 should be the year to look on to.  I expect a steady grow in cryptocurrencies market in 2019 .
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Hmm. I have a bit of mix emotions, specially hearing the predictions of this so called experts, again. Obviously, we wanted to see bitcoin making a run for another all-time-high every year so it doesn't change a bit. We wanted to see it happened in 2018, but no, what we witnessed is a dramatic fall? Then can we say that 2019 will bring new hope? Maybe, maybe not as we don't have a crystal ball to see and predict the future. If there's a lot of positive news then surely it will bring some impact to the price because this market is based purely on speculation. So its really hard to say what 2019 can bring to us.
Experts will always predict but whichever way, I feel there is going to be a huge possibility we get to test the previous ATH, brew past it and possible get back to retracing further before we can even start considering possibilities of new ATH in the next year after it.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to 2020, and I somehow believe even before then, the market would have developed into an uptrend. However, it is hard to tell when or if this will truly happen as anticipated, everything we can just do is to be optimistic and hope for the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: