Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group-IB and CryptoIns want to insure clients of crypto exchanges  (Read 179 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Hi friends!
How do you think: is it real to insure losses in cryptoinvestments? Will it be in demand?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

How many exchanges will fall in 2019? Sure it depends on BTC rates. If the rates will be low, the numbers will be grate!
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Hi friends!
How do you think: is it real to insure losses in cryptoinvestments? Will it be in demand?

Can you please cite a reference link for the same?? I am not able to find anything through google search. It is too good to be true and I don't think any underwriter would take such kind of huge risk to insure crypto investments.

Insurers are showing interest to insure crypto related companies in case if any hacking incident hapoens. I don't see anything mentioned about investments. So please cite a reference link because it may come handy to many of us!

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

Hi friends!

Please include link to a source of your news. And I don't think it is real to insure cryptocurrency losses from trading itself (from underwriting point of view, the premium would be too high for a customer). Cryptocurrency deposit insurance might be a bit more realistic.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Well, as I know new exchanges give new opportunities. At this moment I looking forward VELVET Exchange. They are making a great things.
The team is always open for all, all can talk with them in telegram https://t.me/joinchat/JtPyaEd-CC0HphxJep51ew.
Take a look!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

The difference between the insurance you think and the insurance there is a huge one. First of all they are not insuring that the price won't fall down, no sane person would insure that type of stuff. They are only insuring the storage and volatility of it when it comes to exchanges and payment options.

For example, bitmex has some sort of insurance for their x100 leverage and when the price drops 30% for daily they can pay everyone out but when it is 31% drop that person doesn't get their payment. Now even with all this crazy movements going around it is unlikely that there will be a 30% drop in bitcoin in any given day but they are at least insured for it.

Not "insurance" to get money back but to get liquid cash right away to pay their customers and they can repay later on. Kind of like "on demand loan" type deal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto Insurance

Activity: 13
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

How many exchanges will fall in 2019? Sure it depends on BTC rates. If the rates will be low, the numbers will be grate!

In the face of a falling cap of the cryptocurrency market, absolutely even the largest and most famous crypto exchange can leave the market. We need to be vigilant and try to protect our assets as soon as possible.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Hi friends!

it seems like this won't be possible, it should be if the client is already in the crypto and trading environment. All things in it are usually listed on the Policy and Privacy link. And crypto exchange is usually one of the parties who do not want to be harmed by any problems

Reinsurer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Hi friends!

Can you please cite a reference link for the same?? I am not able to find anything through google search. It is too good to be true and I don't think any underwriter would take such kind of huge risk to insure crypto investments.

Insurers are showing interest to insure crypto related companies in case if any hacking incident hapoens. I don't see anything mentioned about investments. So please cite a reference link because it may come handy to many of us!

Here is the link to the insurance service: https://cryptoins.io/
Reinsurer

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:55:49 PM

Guys, are there any of you who would be interested in seeing the new scoring of exchanges in range of the level of reliability? In the near future we will publish bombing material!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: