Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CoinClaim -100% Automated Crypto Marketing System and CLM Token  (Read 23830 times)
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

If I understand you correctly, then you have a company equivalent to ICO BOX. Do you get other ICO developers to advertise in media? I correctly understood your mission and strategy?
It seems to me that their token is created so that customers can pay for their services on the site. Those. you first need to buy coins, and then order the service. This area is not convenient, I think.
You're wrong. Read the site carefully.
they offer to pay hunters for advertising projects that they promote from their clients. And each company has its own pool.
At first glance, an interesting company. It is necessary to test, because it can be done without money and without risks.
I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?

dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah

lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
You could tell me in more detail about the referral program.
Those. For every person I’m attracted, I’m entitled to 50 of your coins And in addition I will receive, if they are active for a certain time? I understand everything correctly?
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Tell me, are your assignments in the office daily or one-time?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

Just to be clear related to the main post:

The website for CoinClaim is https://coinclaim.io

9coin.com is the exchange we are listed on.

Thank you
Tell me, where can I find information about the commission for the input and output of your coin on the exchange? And also the question, when can I order the payment of earned coins in my account?

Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah
In theory, yes. Now it is important to understand how to withdraw these coins from the cabinet and transfer them to the stock exchange, and then exchange them for Bitcoin. And only then can we draw any conclusion, now it's just talk. Please, who will do it first, be sure to write on the forum, I want to understand whether it is worth delving or not.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
yeap, this is really good. But where you will find this bounty hunters
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

I wonder how much the project will be able to collect bounty hunters, and the fact that there is a referral system is really cool, the right decision.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Here you explain to me. You say you have a product. Which copy already created by other developers.
You say that you have a coin that is traded on the stock exchange, but its price is very small $ 0.025. So the question is, are you conducting ISO now, or did you already have it, but now you have decided to remind yourself and attract hunters for bounty?
It seems to me that the opportunity to earn coins of this CoinClaim project is a great opportunity to get your first crypto capital for novice investors.
Sevreki

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Here you explain to me. You say you have a product. Which copy already created by other developers.
You say that you have a coin that is traded on the stock exchange, but its price is very small $ 0.025. So the question is, are you conducting ISO now, or did you already have it, but now you have decided to remind yourself and attract hunters for bounty?
It seems to me that the opportunity to earn coins of this CoinClaim project is a great opportunity to get your first crypto capital for novice investors.
If the token is already on the stock exchange, the young investor can try himself as a trader on the stock exchanges, a good opportunity
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

If the token is already on the stock exchange, the young investor can try himself as a trader on the stock exchanges, a good opportunity
lpl, trared can try himself with every token which tradable on each exchange
Phileste

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?
Most likely until 9 th, then just the referral link will not be taken into account when registering new users
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

The referral program is great, but do not think it will work.
In the market are almost no investors and those small crowds who invest are usually invested in a pool/funds that require large discounts directly. All these investors dont invest through these links but directly contacting the project owners.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

You're wrong. Read the site carefully.
they offer to pay hunters for advertising projects that they promote from their clients. And each company has its own pool.
At first glance, an interesting company. It is necessary to test, because it can be done without money and without risks.
I really liked the idea of these guys. At first I thought that this is a common platform for bounty, but it turns out that this is something more!
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

hello, you project looks interesting but can you share any info about your developers?

Our website and platform developers have been working in crypto since 2011, starting with Bogdan, our lead tech. We've also been working for the last 15 years in affiliate marketing and have developed systems outside of crypto.
CLM is an audited coin.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

As I understand the price of your coin $ 0.025
It looks not bad, but I don’t understand why I should buy this coin. Do you think the price will rise up? why? I do not understand what interest ordinary people may have. Yes, you have a demanded product, social networks and advertising in them, but there are a lot of similar services with a finished product. What do you think?

For us, the price of the coin is secondary. This is why we didn't do an ICO. We wanted to build a solid product first. We needed an internal incentive mechanism for the marketing system, so we developed CLM.

When the product does well, the token will do well. But it's not our main focus.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

As I understand the price of your coin $ 0.025
It looks not bad, but I don’t understand why I should buy this coin. Do you think the price will rise up? why? I do not understand what interest ordinary people may have. Yes, you have a demanded product, social networks and advertising in them, but there are a lot of similar services with a finished product. What do you think?

For us, the price of the coin is secondary. This is why we didn't do an ICO. We wanted to build a solid product first. We needed an internal incentive mechanism for the marketing system, so we developed CLM.

When the product does well, the token will do well. But it's not our main focus.
but in the future in any case there will be a rise in the price of the token? thereby it will move on
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Sounds amazing! The more I get to know this CoinClaim project, the more I like it! It seems to me that this is a very promising project!
The CoinClaim project really stands out from the competition and is something special. I think this platform will be a huge success!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: