Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CoinClaim -100% Automated Crypto Marketing System and CLM Token  (Read 23840 times)
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

you are already listed on small exchange. When you ganna announce bigger exchange?

This will come in time. We would love to list on the big exchanges. It is in the plans, but we just need to build the product. For now, 9coin.com has been pretty good to us.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

If I understand you correctly, then you have a company equivalent to ICO BOX. Do you get other ICO developers to advertise in media? I correctly understood your mission and strategy?
It seems to me that their token is created so that customers can pay for their services on the site. Those. you first need to buy coins, and then order the service. This area is not convenient, I think.

Not quite. The idea is for companies to pay people to promote their products and brands with their own token. Or if the company doesn't have a token, they can use BTC, ETH, or buy our CLM on the exchange and use it.

Crypto companies can't buy paid advertising in Facebook and Google, but they can do organic marketing. CoinClaim.io is an organic marketing tool that is 100% crypto.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

where i can see your token and fund allocation?

We're not doing a public sale so token allocation is private. You can see the token here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b4c2708f052dca413600e237675e4d6778a9375
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

2. We are a finished product, not just a white paper. We are onboarding users and company clients now.

You say that you already have customers! Tell me when I can see this list in confirmation of your words. I understand that everything is confidential, but in order to increase confidence in you, you just need to win over people.

We won't share customer information. The system offers users a way to earn free tokens. Of course we have users Smiley
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
I think the main advantages are that we are more fully automated and our CLM token gives us more options to incentivize users.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?

No. You misunderstood. The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?

No. You misunderstood. The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
It is good that the referral program will continue to work, now you can invite your friends via the link and get a bonus
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.
Do they pay half a dollar for a tweet or a retweet? Wow! That's what I understand bounty! I will register now and proceed immediately.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me that the advantages of project CoinClaim in comparison with competitors are obvious. First of all, you do not risk getting tokens that will never go public and will lie in your wallet for years.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
yeap, this is really good. But where you will find this bounty hunters

The referral program is great, but do not think it will work.
In the market are almost no investors and those small crowds who invest are usually invested in a pool/funds that require large discounts directly. All these investors dont invest through these links but directly contacting the project owners.

Larger accredited investors can contact us directly at info@coinclaim.io
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

It seems to me that the advantages of project CoinClaim in comparison with competitors are obvious. First of all, you do not risk getting tokens that will never go public and will lie in your wallet for years.
there is a very good argument that at the very beginning of the project it is already possible to trade tokens, the right decisions
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.
This is a very generous reward obtained! I usually participate in twitter bounty and get tokens for 5 or 10 dollars a month. And here 0.5 bucks for 1 retweet. Cool! Be sure to take part!
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Russian translation reserved
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

How is it until November 9th? So today is the last day? I'm just about to build my referral group...
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

This is a very generous reward obtained! I usually participate in twitter bounty and get tokens for 5 or 10 dollars a month. And here 0.5 bucks for 1 retweet. Cool! Be sure to take part!
Very good price for retweet, I think anyone should try to take part in the life of the project.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
That is, you can begin to disseminate information about your project in their social networks and forums? And then I was upset that I later learned about your project.
CLMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah

Our coin, CLM, is only one part of the platform. The main part is other companies can set up automated campaigns using their tokens.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah

Our coin, CLM, is only one part of the platform. The main part is other companies can set up automated campaigns using their tokens.
It is very beneficial for other companies to use your platform, let's see how many teams will use your development in the future.
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Where can I see the bounty campaign? Because this is stated in the topic, but the links I do not see
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

Where can I see the bounty campaign? Because this is stated in the topic, but the links I do not see
You're confused. In the beginning of the topic it is written that
CoinClaim is perfect for all phases of a company's growth from ICO bounty programs to established brand marketing campaigns. And there is no bounty company. Be careful!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: