Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcltcdigger Managed Lots Fraud bounty  (Read 955 times)
Silvercell (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

I don't know what happend here
I just know Manny bounty Ico managed by Cs bounty is easily  turning to scam Ico bounty
For example
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4446991
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255629

Hope someone have explanation about this situation

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Links are pointing to 3 different bounty threads. They are locked so my guess is bounty is over.
I just know Manny bounty Ico managed by Cs bounty is easily  turning to scam Ico bounty
Provide some details who scammed who. What(or who) is Cs?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

And your proof of them being a scam?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

Links are pointing to 3 different bounty threads. They are locked so my guess is bounty is over.

1) Yes, all 3 are closed.
Zecash even distributed tokens 48hrs after they were given the stake list

2) CSBounty is a TG group i manage where i post new bounties and support hunters
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

~snip
And yet you're wearing a signature that is being managed by them.
http://archive.fo/IvPSm

Eye16
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

1) Yes, all 3 are closed.
Zecash even distributed tokens 48hrs after they were given the stake list

2) CSBounty is a TG group i manage where i post new bounties and support hunters

This is a shit thread. Everybody can post what they think withouth having proof.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

This is a shit thread. Everybody can post what they think withouth having proof.
Giving Scam accusation without having any type of proof that this bounty manager promotes fraudulent bounties? This is not a good practice. Perhaps, you should improve your posting first to just even earn at least 1 merit.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Btcltcdigger is far better than other bounty manager, they have implemented some features on their form where it's hard for cheaters to cheat might as well look on other bounty managers they also managed a lot of scam projects too, trusted members of this forum should give those bounty managers red tag if many of their managed bounty are scam.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

For example
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4446991
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255629

Hope someone have explanation about this situation

My advice if this is applicable to you but please don't offend. If you start to make some accusation at least your detail and evidences must completed first. Before to show on the policeman or call some lawyer to shown your all evidences. Because if not, You're only creating an scandal that all people around you wouldn't be okay.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Giving Scam accusation without having any type of proof that this bounty manager promotes fraudulent bounties? This is not a good practice.
Perhaps, you should improve your posting first to just even earn at least 1 merit.

I think btcltcdigger might not have anything to do with the bounty to be a scam but in his reply too out of three campaign , he only said 1 distributed and didn't say a word on the remaining 2 which means there is fault at that angle, and I know of two to three bounty he handle that has not paid till now even the first one in the post , claimed to have lost Google sheet for submission and till now fail to distribute and we still have some like HOMELEND , OIO , though they might not turn out to be scam at the end but he has the bounty manager don't show care when his participants are not getting their reward and more why I don't participate in his campaign any more .

Don't judge people base on merit as you also don't have that skill to get merit and merit getting is not really a must as we all know that it has turn to biz and when was the last time you got merit if not that you had privilege to registered early to be ranked , so don't think people not getting merit are not having skill to but the circumstances around the merit now cause it and I can point out thousands of post that don't worth given a merit.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

I've scanned mentioned ico's telegram and got info below easily.

Buglab distribution this week
ZeCash distributed long ago
VoxelX project seems dead?
Homelend distribution after crowdsale
Online distribution ongoing

Huh Huh Huh

Maybe a bit of investigation before accusation?
segobebek

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

I've scanned mentioned ico's telegram and got info below easily.

Buglab distribution this week
ZeCash distributed long ago
VoxelX project seems dead?
Homelend distribution after crowdsale
Online distribution ongoing

Huh Huh Huh

Maybe a bit of investigation before accusation?

And yes i think need more investigation
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

I actually like btclcdigger and I honestly dont think that it's his fault. Once he has the tokens he distributes them. And he'll gave whatever is a promised token. if there's one thing I don't like about the way he handle bounties, it's that you cant see gaining stakes on a weekly basis. but all in all i still like him better than other BMs
segobebek

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

I actually like btclcdigger and I honestly dont think that it's his fault. Once he has the tokens he distributes them. And he'll gave whatever is a promised token. if there's one thing I don't like about the way he handle bounties, it's that you cant see gaining stakes on a weekly basis. but all in all i still like him better than other BMs
agree with you
Iam also join all bounty managed by him
segobebek

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

And overall is all Campaign Managed by Csbounty is worthless.
Closed bounty thread,pending payment,extra duration Campaign, all those make me worries.

Zecash,thinkcoin,aligato 2nd campaign,swissallpmining and etc ,those coin is unvalueable till now.
Zeex also fail after bounty end ( starting refund ) t.me/zeexme
Also on Orbis bounty channel on telegram, Dev said participants Will received rewards instantly but no one received

Hope this getting clear soon
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

I have been watching this topics since few days ago and I can't stop making a comment because I have seen that this accusations don't have a strong proof ! I have been a bounty participants of btcltcdigger campaigns since I started with this account and I have seen that they have a great team and a good management. I don't think that its good of you accusing the bounty manager and blame him/her of having a scammed bounty. Yes ! We cannot avoid that so many ICO's today are scam but they are not the one to be blamed & also they announced it in their group chat if they suspects that the ICO that they are managing is a scam for them to help their participants avoid wasting their time in some scam bounties. In addition its us the bounty hunters has the risk to take before joining any campaign & we cannot say a 100% if its really a scam or a legit project. Also you are an active participants of his/her bounty .. ^_^

To be real.. Ever since I started joining bounties with this account I only recieved 5 out of 20 bounties that I have joined in. Some are still distributing & some are totally exit scams but I don't blame any bounty managers because I am the one that has decided in the first place to participate in that bounty campaign ! ^_^

segobebek

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 09:04:25 AM by segobebek

Its proven about Btcltcdigger & cs bounty has scam bounty participants rewards.

Iam joined OIO bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3479652.0
Joined Facebook and Twitter Champaign.and suddenly my mew address has changed for Twitter Champaign.the Facebook Champaign still same.
also already fill proof of authentication : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3479652.msg36172523#msg36172523

my twitter register changed not same with Proof of authentication

my fb register

Iam already ask to OIO admin and tell me to ask CS bounty, but CsBounty not even give me Explanation about this and they said is my fault in beginning. iam already check my participant form and all is ok, dont know how can the spreadsheet is changed,who can do that Huh??

why i complaint after token distribution event done, because i already check my data is right,but dont know is changed all in the end

Second Dealjoy Champaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631237.0

Iam joined at the first time Dealjoy bounty started, and doing task every week till the campaign done.

Waiting spreadsheat come out about a month, and meantime my Twitter account get banned.
And manager delisting my Dealjoy stake , not fair at all
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:30:10 PM
Merited by crypto mania (2)

I don't understand why OP has such a problem with not paid bounty?

Remember 90% of ICO is a scam and will finally fail. Of course for bounty hunters is better when this happens after bounty distribution but this is not always the case.

Such ICO can even refuse to pay even if the hard cap is reached. In every bounty is a general rule that given ICO team can change the rules and refuse payouts without providing any reason.

Everybody knows that bounty hunting is a risky business, especially in the bear market  Wink.

This poor bounty manager put so much more effort from any of bounty hunters and didn't get paid same as You. So how can the manager be a scammer in such a case?

They hired him and promised tokens which they never paid. Lately, I don't see ICO's paying upfront in ETH or BTC only after fundraising in their coin or token.

Bounty is a gamble for everybody.

segobebek

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

I don't understand why OP has such a problem with not paid bounty?

Remember 90% of ICO is a scam and will finally fail. Of course for bounty hunters is better when this happens after bounty distribution but this is not always the case.

Such ICO can even refuse to pay even if the hard cap is reached. In every bounty is a general rule that given ICO team can change the rules and refuse payouts without providing any reason.

Everybody knows that bounty hunting is a risky business, especially in the bear market  Wink.

This poor bounty manager put so much more effort from any of bounty hunters and didn't get paid same as You. So how can the manager be a scammer in such a case?

They hired him and promised tokens which they never paid. Lately, I don't see ICO's paying upfront in ETH or BTC only after fundraising in their coin or token.

how do you think about my case above ?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

I dont think that bounty managers are paid also by tokens like bounty hunters, anyone can confirm this? In a bounty campaign paid by tokens hunters are the most affected once project turned to scam and we cant do about it since its not regulated but I strongly suggest to all bounty managers out there to please escrow the bounty tokens like julerz12, bountyhive are doing now, Dont start a campaign with no assurance that hunters will get paid in the end be responsible.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: