Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcltcdigger Managed Lots Fraud bounty  (Read 955 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 07:30:45 PM by wwzsocki

how do you think about my case above ?

I know You don't want to hear such an answer @Segobebek but bounty manager has a full right to delete this stakes because of the bounty general or task rules.

I don't know for sure but assume that there is such a rule that if one gets banned or account suspended during the campaign all stakes will be deleted. Same rules I have seen many times not only for social media but for signature and all others campaigns. If one gets red trust all stakes are removed too if participants with red trust are not allowed.

Lately, the rules are a lot harder because bounty campaigns don't meet the expectations from ICO teams and don't work anymore as in 2017. There are no new investors despite thousands of people participating in the campaigns. In this bullish market, there are not many people willing to invest in ICO anymore.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Let me put to rest this "Twitter account suspended thing"

Yes, if your twitter/facebook/reddit account gets suspended or banned, you loose your stakes.

Why? Because once it banned, every tweet/share/like you did gets wiped.

And more and more ICO's want to verify the work on their own, and if they don't see those shares/tweets, they ask me questions such as "why did you give stakes to that guy who did nothing"

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

@btcltcdigger

Why don't you use escrow to avoid these types of accusation who can give you a negative image from these bounty hunter spambies? But the thing is, it would be difficult to convince the team members to use to escrow.

Maybe few good quality ICO's are enough.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

@btcltcdigger

Why don't you use escrow to avoid these types of accusation who can give you a negative image from these bounty hunter spambies? But the thing is, it would be difficult to convince the team members to use to escrow.

Maybe few good quality ICO's are enough.

3 reasons

1) Some ICO's don't want to do it

2) Some ICO's can't do it as the tokens will be released on TGE

3) There's hardly any trustworthy escrow services out there
Lordofervi

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

I am called to give a personal opinion as a bounty hunter, if asked whether I will follow all the offers The bounty available, the answer is no. I prefer and often I often go to the linked to make multiple msg before joining their bounty. related to bounty hosts, they also work for the same purpose of earning such income as me. Inclusion of ICO scams often occurs not only here but there are some cases in bounty0x, for bounty portal, bounty suit and bounty platform, I'm not sure because most ICOs are still in the TGE process.

therefore, under any circumstance for a bounty hunter always no guarantee both in terms of ICO scam, got a wipe or suspended, I also especially get a first warning from bitcointalk manager following in case "join the airdrop campaign" but the spirit to help introduce and promote potential ICOs always burn though I had to consider it as a charity work such as like humancoin cases. if asked whether I'm still follow to "btcltcdigger" the answer is yes, logically and rationally I always refer to the reason if there is a mistake, it helps me to go forward

the reality of the world, everything you do it is your decision,
so do not always look up to the sky but always see the land,
because here is your journal
to starting of life.

sorry my bad english
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Isn't it obvious that if the team do not allowed their tokens to be escrowed, then maybe it is a potential scam in the end. Also, it is possible that you and your bounty hunters will not get paid by the end of the ICO.

Is it hard to find those types of ICO's who's tokens can be released before Token Generation EVent?

Are you not able to escrow it yourself? There are some BM's who can do that. It's just a way to protect yourself. Anyways it's just a suggestion Smiley
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

Isn't it obvious that if the team do not allowed their tokens to be escrowed, then maybe it is a potential scam in the end. Also, it is possible that you and your bounty hunters will not get paid by the end of the ICO.
Better practice should be to escrow invested funds and escrow shouldn't release funds until team pay bounty hunters.
Is it hard to find those types of ICO's who's tokens can be released before Token Generation EVent?
Bounty hunters can also look for such projects and bounties. No one is forcing them to participate in bounties and advertise as much as they can projects.
Are you not able to escrow it yourself? There are some BM's who can do that. It's just a way to protect yourself. Anyways it's just a suggestion Smiley
Bounty manager is not escrow service.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

No. In the end I'm only human, and I don't want to be tempted by a wallet with half a million $ in tokens sitting there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: