Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22762 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

I think you wrote a complete list of what you need to analyze when choosing a bounty company. I would add here the amount of funds allocated for hunters.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

The most important thing to know good bounty or ICO is to do dig up about the team developing the project to ascertain if they are real or not, if they are not hiding anything about their identity then certainly their projects and activities are genuine
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:48:39 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 01:06:11 AM by Clark05

Depends on your taste what bounty you choose. If you think the project is good ofcoarse bounty project is good to. Researching about bounty can help to know what  bounty is good to join and to avoid useless bounty campaign.
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

When I need to choose a new bounty, I look for promising projects, especially from those that collected good amounts of money in the course of pre sales.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
7) Hype

Most of these criterias listed here are now what most of the scammer also use now to convince investors which does not guarantee one of no being scam. No 3 is worth to consider because most of these scam don't have enough time to post on social media. They won't provide enough post to retweet and they will be the one who will make them compulsory
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

I start with the vision of the project and the idea behind and imagine what benefit will it bring to crypto space.
Then analyzing all the rest you have mentioned,  but all those are only  tools to achieve the project ideas.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

Talking about design of the site, mostly i'm looking into this point when i reviewing project because some of them had a terrible design, and i always avoiding it. Number of subs in Telegram are not needed too much at all, because most of them are bots/fake account, or airdropers that only joining for reward, not for the project itself. Huge partnership had a high value, also social network and activity of the project.
jhache

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

I think you have to investigate a lot some ICO before investing, especially in this bearmarket is quite difficult to succeed when the currency you use to trade is falling in price every day, that means that tomorrow's investment is worth less today and so you can't do business, so if it were you, would stop a little the investment until the market recovers.

MRlong

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

The most important factor in finding a potential bounty is the hype. In addition to the factors you listed, I found that investigating the potential of the project was the most important thing. In addition, the quantity of Token projects for bounty is more or less is also something I often consider when choosing a bounty project.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

I think the numbers of subscribers on their telegram doesn't really ensure what a good bounty is. Still, some bounty with too much member in their telegram is found out to buy the member. The best thing to do here is to filter out the reputation of the bounty through the quality message of the members in their telegram group.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
The offer mentioned are visible criteria for good icos but some other times it good to carry out your own personal research about the project before subscribing to either invest in them or take part in their bounty program. And in doing that you can take your time to study the project White paper and chose a token that are utility base because their have long term potential.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Right now choose the right campaign is very difficult. if you are new to the market, then it is better to ask for help to professionals at the initial stages. it will be not expensive

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

This is a valuable addition but I don't think that is all, a lot of projects have a good activity in their telegram group, the team is legit, and also have a lot of these points you listed but will still not keep to their promise  on bounties.
I think bounty hunting has a big element of luck to it.

avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

You have left out the most important thing: the product. Without that, analyzing an ICO is useless. If we have a  product with a proper use case then we can look at other parameters
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

I think that the choice of bounty company should be made on all the same parameters, how to choose the ICO in which you want to invest. The only difference is also the choice of the bounty Manager of the company, as proven managers are more preferable.

I think if you choose the famous bounty manager, the disadvantage is that a lot of other people think like you. You and they will join and the number of shares you divide will be very small and you will not get much money from the bounty
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

You have a great list, that will help you to identify any scam project. If you are really spending time, by investigating any project, it should not be a problem for you, to find a great and legit ICO, even on such a market.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

I dont agree with some options. For example, ICO rating sites are all scam. They make a review for payment. Number os subscribers in Telegram chat isn't so important. All groups are with bots. With all other I agree.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
ICO rating is one of the best positive point in every ICO i think but a lot of peoples can't believe rating. Number of subscribers in telegram it's totally bullshit   because you can buy telegram member to using some dollars. Social networks is a big deal and also websites design is too important.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

ICO rating is one of the best positive point in every ICO i think but a lot of peoples can't believe rating. Number of subscribers in telegram it's totally bullshit   because you can buy telegram member to using some dollars. Social networks is a big deal and also websites design is too important.
Yes, I agree with issue of telegram members, now many people provide services to make fake members even one package with telegram group / channel, funny thing is that I used to rely on telegram problems but now it's no longer
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

When choosing a bounty, first of all I pay attention to the project itself. What he is and how much he enjoys the interest of investors. Next, everything else.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: