Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22762 times)
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

I often choose the criteria 2 and 3. The beautiful design of the website always makes us feel good, and the strong social community is a very good advantage for the project.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:43:21 PM

I only choose projects from famous bounty management companies, where I can easily work and the chances of success of those projects will be higher because of their professionalism. Also I will participate in bounty if the project has many big partners

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

Selecting the bounty to be sure should ensure that it is legit to check if their team is true. and see what platforms are bounty, and above all look at the information of the bounty.
Which information about the bounty campaign  do you recommend to watch? how much money do they allocate? what kind of managers leads the project? what exactly?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:00:12 PM

1. It's sponsored most of the time, doesn't mean anything.
2. Fair point but all ICOs out there are building modern sites right now. In other words, they're investing in creating the perfect scam.
3. It doesn't mean anything, they could use websites to buy likes, subscribers etc.
4. Same as above, and a simple airdrop where people are forced to join the telegram will highly increase the number of participants. See how active the channel is, not how many are there.
5. Savedroid team are known and yet they scammed everyone. Scammers no longer care about being known to the public anymore. If they make millions, they could simply vanish.
6. Agreed, exchanges usually do their homework, better than everyone else.
7. I wouldn't count on it. Once again, Savedroid is an example.

My point is, If you want to find a good bounty, just take a couple of hours to search about the team members, read the whitepaper etc. If you feel good about it and you found that what they are promising is achievable and you believe thoey could deliver, go for it otherwise just don't.

I love your great analysis. The scammers have started even creating rating sites long before even launching their own ICO in under to game credence to perfect their evil.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:40:23 PM

Selecting the bounty to be sure should ensure that it is legit to check if their team is true. and see what platforms are bounty, and above all look at the information of the bounty.
Which information about the bounty campaign  do you recommend to watch? how much money do they allocate? what kind of managers leads the project? what exactly?
Today it is very difficult to choose a really promising bounty company. If earlier the majority of bitcointalk users reacted to the name of the Bounty manager, then his reputation has ceased to be relevant today. and all because most of the bounty companies or fraud, or lose their real value.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

As much as the number of members on telegram can be so important, it can also be deceptive. There are some projects that use bots on their telegram and which is why you see some accounts come to spam what is out on context on the group.
I am after real active members that would ask reasonable questions and quiz the project team.
The telegram group should be a sensitive place for awareness and sensitization, as well as a place to communicate with the community
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:29:15 PM

To receive rewards from projects, choose well-known companies with partners, preferably large ones, how much money they have allocated for this, and who is the main manager.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1346

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

I rely more on managers. There are good managers who honestly do the work there are bad. So, usually their projects pay less or at least enter the market. Yes, all these ratings are coiled.

I tried to follow certain managers for a certain period and chose campaign bounty by managers, to be honest, this strategy is doomed to failure, it may be that the manager is good and the project turns out to be no, so it’s definitely not the manager who needs to choose the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:49:48 PM

You are almost all step opened. From this conditions some of really good like huge partnership with the good exchange and ICO rating site.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

The first thing I look at when choosing a bounty campaign is how much money was raised at the pre-sale stage. Does the project have large investors. And is it possible to directly see the address of the wallet that is collecting investments.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:07:56 PM

The first thing I consider in choosing a bounty is, they should have attain their soft cap, secondly the product they are offering and lastly the team member.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:10:09 PM

It is important to choose a reputable bounty but not with too many participants per token to be distributed.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:12:21 PM

Choose bounties very carefully like you would choose an investment because it is basically an investment of your time, energy and resources, j usually chose a bounty if I like the team especially if they are very visible.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:35:15 PM

I like all your criterias. But as for me, it' not enough. I always check social networks of each member of the team. Also I don't believe ICO rating sites, mostly all of them sell their ratings.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:08:02 PM

Now there is a very incomprehensible situation with bounty campaigns, practically no expediency.  Angry
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:12:05 PM

There are many things to consider before joining a bounty. As long as the project team has open this bounty, the project is a good product. And if its pool is too big, I think it will be difficult to distribution when ending ico
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:26:47 PM

I rely more on managers. There are good managers who honestly do the work there are bad. So, usually their projects pay less or at least enter the market. Yes, all these ratings are coiled.
I agree I think it is better in this market to choose only the good bounty of managers , since they choose excellent projects which have little chance of what be a Scam

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
flemmings02

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:37:20 PM

All the criteria mentioned by the OP are good steps and ways to select a good bounty, with less chances of falling prey to scams. Choosing the right Bounty Manager or Bounty Platform too can make things easier incase a bounty hunter miss out little details you can be sure that the Bounty Platform such as the reputable Bountyhive or A manager like Yahoo will ensure to perform their own diligent research about the projecy too. The chances of falling to scam project with these people are very very slim.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:58:19 PM

I think it also should pay attention to ANN thread, website design. The deatils are important indeed
Quality bounty campaign must look quality
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:58:34 PM

It is important to choose a reputable bounty but not with too many participants per token to be distributed.

if the bounty is good then many users want to take part in it so it's hard to count on little amount of participants unless it has limited quantity.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: