Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22762 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

i think the bounty manager is the most important criteria for me to choose the right bounty because bounty managers cannot simply risk their reputation for a non sense project good luck for all Smiley
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:41:59 PM

i think the bounty manager is the most important criteria for me to choose the right bounty because bounty managers cannot simply risk their reputation for a non sense project good luck for all Smiley
I agree in this market, I think bounty managers value their reputation, but I think the most reasonable is just to choose a project from good managers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:54:40 PM

I usually read the whitepaper first. There is so much information in the whitepaper such as road map, team project, and their goals. If you think the project have potential you can go. Its so hard to find a good project that pay bounty hunters.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

I agree in this market, I think bounty managers value their reputation, but I think the most reasonable is just to choose a project from good managers.

However bounty manager is usually just one person or maximum several persons. They also can make a mistake during the analysys of new campaign. So expeienced bounty manager is not a guarantie of tegrity of campaign
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:08:14 PM

For bounty hunters I think it's important work to choose good bounty because if you give effort on useless project your all efforts will go hell.So be careful to select bounty.
Check social media subscriber, Bounty manager, ICO rating,Their activity etc.
Mostly I choose bounty that are listed on the market aside from stated because it takes time to wait when to become listed and even bounty ends and rewards are distributed, still not sure if it gets value. Selecting good bounty is hard but need different strategy to know it better where you cannot waste even your effort.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:12:49 PM

for now I prefer to choose a bounty campaign where the coins have been listed in the market, because a number of bounties that I follow are very long waiting for the listing, moreover the coins given are long received.
the disappointment, therefore I joined the hubrisone who gave coins every week, better a little coin but paid for a lot of long payments can even scam

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

Will you please eliminate the number 1? The ICO rating site? Because based on my opinion, some of the projects there or to say, 90 percent I think is paid in order for them to list their project there.

mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

It depends on your experience. Bounty is good but not all. most of the bounty is good. when I choose bounty,, I  check the there  website and I also check there teligram group. I see the project start date and ending date. experience is good ways to choose bounty. you should be careful before joining bounty program.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:40:14 PM

1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
7) Hype

You should check it from various information including for ico ranking sites like ICO Bench

I think that can make it easier for you to learn so that you have a picture as a choice in bounty work.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:47:17 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

Most of the things on your list is easy to fake. Telegram subscribers can be boosted, KYC is mostly mandatory by most ICOs nowadays. Just to add, bounty managers can also be reliable since a responsible manager also reviews an ICO they will manage for the bounty.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:04:50 PM

I think that the bounty must be chosen in exactly the same way as you make the choice of a project for investment. You should understand this and should definitely understand that there are normal projects, but they need to be looked for.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:38:34 PM

For bounty hunters I think it's important work to choose good bounty because if you give effort on useless project your all efforts will go hell.So be careful to select bounty.
Check social media subscriber, Bounty manager, ICO rating,Their activity etc.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:14:27 PM

I personally choose bounty campaigns by bounty manager. If you choose bounty campaign that manages nonestabilished bounty manager you risk that you will not be paid for your work.

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:32:10 PM

I think Ico's ranking hasn't determined legit, there used to be an ico rating of around 4.5 / 5 but it's a scam like "hashcard"
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:34:21 PM

to choose a good bounty campaign maybe you can find a good manager and now you don't need to be confused anymore because there are so many platforms that provide bounty campaigns.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

I personally choose bounty campaigns by bounty manager. If you choose bounty campaign that manages nonestabilished bounty manager you risk that you will not be paid for your work.
that's right, because the bounty manager has enough influence on the development of the project that is being stopped, and every manager has different popularity and trust, so it is quite influential when choosing a bounty project.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
For me, to choose a good bounty, I will choose a project with good website design and creative ideas, ICObench rating rate and social network traffic, they can absolutely do fake it so i don't trust it  much
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:46:15 PM

I do as follows:
1) go to icobench site
2) click on ico, then put the desired search options, and then search for bounty campaign with the highest rating
3) check KYC (yes or no)
4) check how much money is reserved for the bounty campaign
5) and how much people participating in this bounty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:47:08 PM

For me the most important is the credibility of the people who create the project, which is why I check it first. The second thing is the idea and whitepaper. If the project looks legit, I check the length of the program and of course the amount of the rewards.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

On the review sites and the rating site can be controlled by a small amount of money so don't trust them. I always choose the bounty ICO based on campaign promoters who had previous achievements. Enthusiastic advertisers will still support good projects and do not support projects without potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: