Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22761 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:45:44 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

I think it's enough and yes you must have a good luck....

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:10:35 PM

I will give the secret for you, how to choose the great bounty. First you must be patience for join the bounty  you must waiting for 2 weeks ICO  if the ICO success you must join the bounty. And you must looking for the project of the bounty you will paticipated, and make your self believe for the bounty.

It's probably very good suggestion. Will try the method in future. The analysis of the volume of funds collected by ICO can give enough clear picture of the project.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

I will give the secret for you, how to choose the great bounty. First you must be patience for join the bounty  you must waiting for 2 weeks ICO  if the ICO success you must join the bounty. And you must looking for the project of the bounty you will paticipated, and make your self believe for the bounty.

It's probably very good suggestion. Will try the method in future. The analysis of the volume of funds collected by ICO can give enough clear picture of the project.
Well, in 2018 I always went into projects when the project collected softcap , I think so much safer as the project with a high probability can go to the stock exchange

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:34:49 AM

There is difficulty to find out a good project although people claim that there are some factors determining their value and truth. This maybe due to reports of many fake ICOs cheating investors. Not all projects are fake. So in my case, I choose new projects based on project team, its reliability and technology, and recommendations by my friends, crypto experts, and rating.   

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:48:19 AM

All the criteria you write are important and must be noted. But these aren't enough. It is very important that the project has a product or software available. Also an important factor is the past experience of the team.

very often in the new projects, there is no working product, but this does not mean that the project is bad. therefore it is not the most important criterion

Yes you are right that is not mean the project is bad but I prefer the projects who have a product or beta software. So i can know what will they do. I do not want to support projects which wanna try to sell only dreams.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:02:42 AM

All the criteria you write are important and must be noted. But these aren't enough. It is very important that the project has a product or software available. Also an important factor is the past experience of the team.

very often in the new projects, there is no working product, but this does not mean that the project is bad. therefore it is not the most important criterion

Yes you are right that is not mean the project is bad but I prefer the projects who have a product or beta software. So i can know what will they do. I do not want to support projects which wanna try to sell only dreams.
Yes i agree on that as a bounty hunter we really need to choose a great project that has a great posibility to rise up high soon. We need to make a research and to choose a project that can really give as a huge earning soon. Because if we fall into the scam project maybe we can loss not only our time but also our asset.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:52:51 AM

Doing bounty is same as rendering services. So why render your service to a platform that will end up not being fruitful? For me, before i render my services to any bounty project, i check out the project team, the back ups, the aim of the project, the social platforms of the project ,how active they are, atleast these will give a guide to what one would expect in course of the doing the bounty .

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:42:21 PM

I would stick to a bounty manager, because there are only few on this forum that provide really great bounties and you can get a lot of profit from them. My favourite manager is wapinter, he makes really great campaigns.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:38:35 PM

I would stick to a bounty manager, because there are only few on this forum that provide really great bounties and you can get a lot of profit from them. My favourite manager is wapinter, he makes really great campaigns.
Unfortunately there are managers who also have a Scam, I think you need to very much delve into the project and meet with the team to find out where you invest , and then I think the risk is also present

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:52:06 PM

1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
7) Hype

I think that even though there are many criteria that you mention, it does not guarantee that we will take part in the ICO and later we will get the gift we want. because until now many friends have not received prizes even though they have sometimes seen the criteria you mentioned earlier.
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:53:06 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good project. It seems to me that we have to be very careful, because there are more and more scammers.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:59:22 PM

I thinks you have choose good steps to get good and trusted bounty , so everyone should follow these steps and also should verify through your sources .

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:53:21 AM

This is the most frequently asked question in the forum for many bounthy hunters things are a big consideration before participating in projects. That will be followed and each of them has their own tips and tricks, one of which is to see the team / manager they place to manage the project, professional and honest about what they promised so that the level of public trust was born by itself.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:58:48 AM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
There are too many criteria to analyze. I have invested in ICO projects and have a certain success. My formula is only to invest in ICO projects with large partners and especially in partnership with financial investment funds. It is very important because it contributes a lot in pumping token prices.
In addition, the project requires burning tokens. That will make the price of the token balanced at the ICO price or higher.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:07:58 AM

I choose bounty like an investor. Seems I am not investing my money, I am investing my time and time is precious and should not be wasted doing worthless bounties. So I read the whitepaper and get familiar with the project and the team first before going deciding whether to do the bounty or not

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

Working product will attract more investors to invest, if you will going to categorized those information before you support projects this one should be
place at the very first, people are wiser now and will not right away into investment even they've got a big score with ico rating site, they knew that
it can be fake and can paid by the teams, but working product that can be more develop and can be more usable are one of the most common basis
nowadays.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

When choosing a project, I am guided by the following criteria: a project manager, project partners, a global idea, advantages over other ico. If a startup compares favorably with its peers, it is more likely to attract funding.
aidenmoss

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:36:01 PM

This is one of the best bounties right now:
https://klimatas.bjammerboy.info/9055/6422972

Klimatas coins are worth .002 btc each and they are giving some away, 1000 per masternode is 2 btc.
Masternode coin bounties are most attracting right now, because we can earn profit right away.
As opposed to waiting forever for a random token to gain traction.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:53:39 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

You said it all dude, thats the common thing to do in searching a legit bounties. We have the same criterias, feel bad for the past bounty attended and I learned my lesson that we need to do a research to make our work worthy for the right reward.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:30:01 PM

It is now difficult to choose a bounty campaign, because even very good projects cannot collect the necessary investment amounts.
Therefore, now it is better to choose those projects that have a small amount of soft cap and there is a high probability that the project will collect the necessary amount of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: