Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22762 times)
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

Most posts of this thread are helpful and the little that i have to add is that when choosing a bounty you need to choose it from the bounty managers who are legendaries and the heroes the famous ones, i think they have done it before and they are still doing it. They are able to choose the differences between the scam site and the trusted project. I am not saying all the legendaries and the Heroes bounty managers are not scammers, the are some scammers among them, so you the one choosing it should be very careful and don't waist your time because time is so precious.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:29:25 PM

To choose a good bounty campaign you have to work hard, after hard struggle you will find a best bounty campaign.
You have to check project deeply, you have to know very well about the team working behind the project & don’t forget to check rating of project on some well-known rating sites.

in any case we really have to work hard if we want to succeed. like me who has joined a lot of Bouty scams but I did not give up and finally I began to understand how to choose a good Bounty even though it was not always right but at least now can be more targeted.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:44:52 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
Some of them are paid ratings so dont rely on it!

2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
I will not take a look on website because it is on the power of the creator!

3) Social Networks and activity there.
This is good point but not a hundred percent.

4) Number of subscribers in telegram
There are so many fake numbers now in the telegram, airdrop is one of the best to gather more members!

5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
GOOD thing, but not for it.

6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
GOOD PARTNERS even not an exchange is a good one but need confirmation from partner!

7) Hype
Too much hype can kill you!

What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
7) Hype

In choosing good bounty, I think ICO rating site is something not true for me, it just a matter of giving a fake news here or part of their hype to get an investors here in the forum. Then, at least one of the team the main head of it must pass KYC. Also, the campaign must also have enough  allocation budget for the project too.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

I'm sure the most important thing is hype, because the much hype of the projects it will promo itself to reach many investors.
Also the number 1 (ICO rating) can be paid by the project to make their rating high
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
something else from that options i is road map must clear and make sense, and idea project(because we want the bounty what we join success), bounty manager, and the last review in the media about that project

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:01:23 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

All of these are actually helpful. It is important that we'll know everything about the bounty that we are joining so that we'll not commit regrets and mistakes. I have joined in bounties before which I got disappointed because I got scammed but I will be wiser this time.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:04:52 PM

To add to your list, I feel you should also consider the realistic view of the project. How achievable is it? Putting up mumbo jumbo in whitepaper doesn't fool investors anymore. If you are going to deliver a project, at least give a comprehensive structure on steps to be taken to achieve each objective.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

First of all, look at who participates in a particular company, whether there are participants with a high forum rank, because the more such people, the more attention will be paid to the project, which means that if it is a scam, it will become clear almost immediately.
Participates Rank is doesn't matter and you can't judging to depend only thing in which project real. Many scam project promoting paid attention by using high ranking profile actually which is bought account. A lot of guys recommend to following when soft cap is reach than you can enroll in bounty still this is great way to select bounty.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:39:02 PM

Choosing a bounty on the near market is really hard to do. And I believe that the bounty in the past year 2018 is not tha profitable due to the very huge dip that we experience. Huge dip really affect the bounty because it affect the fund raise of the project. Some of the project really extended and some are dead because they cannot collect the right amount of funds that they need for the project.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:43:54 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype

Most of these are good criterion to pick up a good ICO. However, a good ICO may not always have a good bounty too. The amount of expected bounty value based upon expected number of participants is important. Also, important is the bounty duration. Nothing more frustrating than spending three months in a bounty only to have it extended another two or three months. Good and responsive bounty manager is important too.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:37:54 PM by hell_slayer

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
From this list, I would first of all pay attention to:
1) The presence of confirmed business partners - the more well-known this brand is, the better, respectively, but it is important that they have to be confirmed, not just announced, because announcements often turn out to be only marketing reception
2) Hype around the project - shows the public interest in the idea / technology
3) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench - without this, it is very likely that they are ordinary scammers
4) ICO rating of the project - it's not such an assessment really needs to be trusted, but in any case it is better when it is high .
5) Evaluation of the site design is very subjective, but of course, if you see that the site looks very bad and cheap, and the project declares multi-million partner agreements, then this should warn you.

At the same time, I would not pay attention to the number of people in the telegram channel, because most of them are just a bounty hunters. And it often happens that many of them are fake (bot accounts) owned by several people. The same, but to a lesser extent, I would say about the number of subscribers in social networks.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
I think at this time it is very difficult to define a good project or not , I think of course first you need to look collected if the project softcap , and of course look what bounty Manager leads

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good bounty company. A lot of scam in this market. And so many companies do not pay anything. Data analysis alone is not enough.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:53:48 PM

I've been seriously dealing with bounty for almost a year. I'm sure I've come up with a more logical project. The ideas of the projects are excellent, but they all remain in the classroom and disappear.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:03:45 PM

in my opinion there is still one less in the list above, namely that ICO must work with cryptocurrency media such as Nasdaq because this can make ICO succeed and reduce the level of risk of fraud
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:13:59 PM

Enough is never! Or check on all the fad and a little more, or go random, just by intuition!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:15:54 PM

Now it is very difficult to choose a good project. But it seems to me that even in this difficult situation there are projects that can give a good profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:52:44 PM

1) ICO rating site
7) Hype
I think at this time it is very difficult to define a good project or not , I think of course first you need to look collected if the project softcap , and of course look what bounty Manager leads

for now we really need to be careful when choosing an ongoing project, because there are many projects currently underway but the project is free. so it is indeed a lot of fraud for now.
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:58:02 PM

I say that you should choose bounty for projects you yourself find interesting enough to participate in and learn more about. The second thing you should consider is the market the project is getting into. Make sure it is as unique as possible and it solves a real global issue. Check out the team whether they are competent enough if they have previous experience related to their current project. Thirdly, make sure the project is not trying hard to give everyone out there coins, they just want to pump and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: