Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22761 times)
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:57:35 AM

in choosing good bounty, it is important to see team success, and road maps, ecosystem tokens, and also the whitepaper project, and look at the project's focus area, the most realistic gift choices currently in services such as exchanges, telecommunications, and hotels that use Cryptocurrency.

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:41:03 AM

ICO ratings cannot be the basis for choosing ICO, as said, everything can change when money speaks.
Other than that, ICO ratings provide a ranking based on their own analysis, and not all analysis is in corresponding with the analysis.
So, don't prioritize to ICO ratings.
yes its right, have so many ico project with good ico rating but thats end is fail or scam, better you do research by your self, from that you can get experience to know how to choose good bounty campaign, for me i will choose bounty by popularity, team, review and idea

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:44:56 AM

You have missed a good option for choosing a good bounty. I found bounty manager as one of the good criteria because good bounty managers will not come with a scam project. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I prefer joining a campaign conduct by good and reputed bounty manager.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:55:27 AM

It is just for your chance.. Before you sign up with some bounty campaigns you check it deeply, read reviews, check ICO Bench or the other good ICO review sites, make researches about the Project and the team.. You do everything correct and decide that join the bounty campaign. But unfortunately you can't take your price. There would be some problems every time. Even the Project reach the hard cap sometimes you can't take your coins or after exchanges listing your coins worth nothing. All i want to say the bounty hunting business is dying, or already died.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:33:30 AM

Firstly we need to check bounties in ICO bench, check white paper, check spreadsheet, bounty manager & bounty campaign. I will choose bounty by popularity, team, review & idea.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:46:59 AM

You have missed a good option for choosing a good bounty. I found bounty manager as one of the good criteria because good bounty managers will not come with a scam project. It's almost guaranteed. That's why I prefer joining a campaign conduct by good and reputed bounty manager.
bounty manager reputation give good impact to bounty result.usually they will very selective when hired campaign.i am sure they will do the best for their members by choosing only good campaign.and usually each bounty manager have their own community to support their projects.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:59:29 AM

bounty manager reputation give good impact to bounty result.usually they will very selective when hired campaign.i am sure they will do the best for their members by choosing only good campaign.and usually each bounty manager have their own community to support their projects.

i agree. recently, the bounty managers used have been more decisive
than various other checks mentioned here. a good manager checks very
conscientiously before taking on a project. of course there is never a 100% guarantee.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:01:56 AM

As you highlight good points to choose a bounty but various bounties have all the points and when they are paying bounty or listing in exchange not paying to bounty hunters due to scam or wasting of time and some cases paying after long time .

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:05:23 AM

I prefer to choose bounty from partners, promotions that don't stop, good concepts, and active dev in following the blockchain program, besides, select the bounty that has reached the softcap

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:06:40 AM

i agree. recently, the bounty managers used have been more decisive
than various other checks mentioned here. a good manager checks very
conscientiously before taking on a project. of course there is never a 100% guarantee.
its correlated with their work reputation if handle good projects.in future he will become more trusted when new good projects looking bounty manager,if they have good portofolio they will easily get new campaign to hired.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:08:01 AM

Agreed, exchanges usually do their homework, better than everyone else. and I wouldn't count on it. read whitepaper and look at the team
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:41:22 AM

This is not always true. To give an example, deadley who's a bm known to manage many successful projects like electroneum and ins, also handled projects that are worth nothing, that is ntok. It still boils down to the actual idea of the project; whether it has anything new to bring forth in this space or not decides its success.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

During my premature days of bounty i use to think like you and your list of how to choose bounty, but now i am been guided by just few principles, the project ideology, the concept the business environment and the competitors, these are my watch word.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:48:16 AM

In points 1, 5, 6 I totally agree, it is a highly recommended way to choose a successful bounty. Especially huge partners, this is very necessary. Because if the bounty has a huge partner, they will definitely get a large amount of funding, and this will increase the chances for success to be higher. In addition, ICO ranking sites are also needed to find out whether it is good or not, so it is worth using. But whatever it is very difficult to choose a bounty because there are so many bounties that fail even though they are good, so it must be more careful.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?

Although ICO rating site is important for some others, but for me, its is not necessary or the least priority, what i am hoping is that the large audience on their social media pages, in this way, it could gain more support and users of the project.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:52:03 AM

I don't think KYC could be a standard of a good projects. You can find good projects by studying the team of the project. If the team is good then the project is good.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:52:18 AM

I now choose not based on the ico rating but rather by looking at the enthusiasm of the community and also the updates on social media that will make us sure that it is not a scam or death projeck
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:07:32 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?
For me, first and foremost try to research for the team members of the projects.. If they are really real and not using others identity... They are visible in telegram main group.. They follow their roadmap and what is written in their whitepaper are visible and realistic.... Think if the platform or their product are have the chance to be in real... See also the bounty manager if trusted and well known... Coz it they do, mostly the project is quite good..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:20:43 PM

I try to study several criteria when choosing a campaign. It seems to me that we should pay attention to the development team and the quality of the project.

Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:28:03 PM

When choosing a bounty campaign, it is best to choose the one where the payment is in a stable currency and payments are made every week. In this case, it will not matter to you how great the prospects the project has.
If payment is made in tokens, then you need to understand whether the project will increase in price in the future or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: