Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARIUM / Guarcoin - dishonest practices - avoiding payments  (Read 142 times)
gweigster (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Hey guys,

I'd like to warn you about the Guarium project. They had a giant bounty campaign with around 50k participants (judging by telegram group members).

They had all information from the participants. Necessary accounts, payout adress, also proof of the fulfilled tasks. Shortly before the payout they invented some unnecessary form you had to fill out to receive the bounty tokens. After closing it there was no chance to gain the tokens again.
They only communicated it in the telegram group, no information per e-mail, twitter or other channels, so it was really easy to miss. Just keep in mind it is a group with 50k members, as if anyone could read all messages.

So I am not saying that the project itself is a scam. But the managing is really dishonest and I'd like to advise you to handle them with care. In my experience good project are always honest and open and just stay far away from anything even remotely shady as this is.

Have a nice day!

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3427

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Shortly before the payout they invented some unnecessary form you had to fill out to receive the bounty tokens.
You might want to post a visual evidence as well...

After closing it there was no chance to gain the tokens again.
Care to elaborate (if it's just a form, you shouldn't have any issues for reopening & filling the form [unless I'm missing something])?

But the managing is really dishonest and I'd like to advise you to handle them with care.
Which team managed their bounty campaigns (their "Ann thread no longer exist" [due to using bumping services])?
- I only found the following threads (1 and 2) but I have a feeling, more members are involved...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gweigster (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Shortly before the payout they invented some unnecessary form you had to fill out to receive the bounty tokens.
You might want to post a visual evidence as well...

I can't, it is discussed in their telegram group though. I got banned after starting a discussion on why the new form was necessary and for stating that it's probably just a way to avoid paying bounties.

After closing it there was no chance to gain the tokens again.
Care to elaborate (if it's just a form, you shouldn't have any issues for reopening & filling the form [unless I'm missing something])?

The form is closed, it can't be openend again. They opened it for 2 weeks but didn't communicate it outside of their telegram group.

But the managing is really dishonest and I'd like to advise you to handle them with care.
Which team managed their bounty campaigns (their "Ann thread no longer exist" [due to using bumping services])?
- I only found the following threads (1 and 2) but I have a feeling, more members are involved...

To be honest I am not sure - they used those vyper.io tools for the campaign. But I am pretty sure vyper is only providing the platform.

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: