Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO?  (Read 1238 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

how much investment it certainly depends also on how well from the ICO that runs. invest in large quantities is certainly good enough especially convinced by the project will be able to be great. but it is precisely many also lose big in this amount because it is too in the selection of the project also is not easy. at least 2 ethereum certainly be quite a good investment for new projects because not sure also if the election will be just right.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

I normally invest about a maximum of 1ETH and Below. I don't think that ICO is a profitable form of investment so I invest minimally. I only invest because I like the project and trust them and want to see them grow, maybe that is more profitable, to support someone that aims to build a better community out of crypto.
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

Now I have withdrawn from ICO investment. I have observed that only a few projects are worth investing for a long time. But I think the cryptocurrency market is now unstable and not the best time to buy ICO. This requires patience.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

Most around 1ETH, but for the time being I did not invest in ICO. It's very difficult to find a good ICO now, most of the ICO is currently failing and not like 2017 which has had a lot of success.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

I'm never make an investment on ICO using my money, all i've done is investing my time to help promoting the project while it still in an ICO session through the bounty campaign.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

It depends on how good ICO is, but usually i do not invest more than $1000. ICO investment always has high risk so i don't want to invest too much in it.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Currently I no longer invest in ico anymore, I invest in altcoin, the altcoin has been exchanged, so it will be safe and can give me high profit, ICO is now high risk and hard to raise prices after the end of the ICO campaign.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

In the present market situation, i don't think that it would be profitable to invest in a new ICO, it is also not safe too, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs now, so it is difficult to spot the legit ones.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

I prefer to not invest a lot of money. A maximum of $ 100. ICO is a very risky method of investing, so try not to risk major money investing in already existing projects.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

I do not invest at all. I stopped investing in new projects. Because most of them are frauds. Now the situation has come when it is really necessary to introduce legal regulation in the ICO market. Or completely abandon it.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

There are quite a number of ICO rating sites, but you should choose ICOs that have high ratings, but be careful, because the market now has too many scams, poor quality. are deliberately deceiving the consumer.

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

I will invest as much as the minimum limit set by an ico, so it is a scam ico, I won't lose too much of my funds. If it is a good ico, it doesn't matter to me to make a small profit because it only invests a little. The most important is in accordance with the ability and budget of the funds owned and also mentally prepared to bear the risk of losing money.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Now I have withdrawn from ICO investment. I have observed that only a few projects are worth investing for a long time. But I think the cryptocurrency market is now unstable and not the best time to buy ICO. This requires patience.
Indeed, now tokens can be bought much cheaper on the exchanges and this will be the safest option.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

Normally i invest just in range 2-5 ETH but if i think that project is very good and that project has a good product to sell in the future i will invest more than that, but in this year i choose to stay away from ico investment.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

As my recent income is declining, the number of ICO projects I invest in is also decreasing. Currently, my investment in the new ICO is about 2-3 ETHs.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

I started to invest a small amount of value to a new ICO to prevent from losing my investments because I know there's a lot of new ICO that are being launched and has a chance of getting scam. That's why I am very secure of any of my investments that I invested to my new favorite coins to make it sure that it will grow I really make a research about the new ICO that I will invested.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

I don't dare to put a lot of capital for investment in ICO. too many scams make belief in the ICO into a decline. 2 ETH I think enough but it must also be reassured with a good analysis to ICO to be chosen as investments.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I have not invested in any ICO because:

1) I am yet to come across an ICO which is based on some technology that can surprise me.

2) Another major reason is the past performance of most of the ICOs. Most of the ICOs had failed to performed and judging by that I should not invest any money in these.

sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Probably now is not the best option to invest in iso, I in the winter and spring invested in five different projects, now this amount is 20 times lower, there will be some time ago, like a company serious.
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

I used to invest in a pretty good project in 2017, I benefited from the percent they had offered, but the amount I had projected was no more than 1 ETH. but I have to wait for so long that I can benefit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: