Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect Satoshi  (Read 3291 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

Or is this just another scam attempt?
"Donations for Satoshi's protection"

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:14:11 PM

You guys still don't get the point....

I don't think I will repeat my self again.
No point on talking to a wall.
I don't even get an echo back....

What point? That if he is the real Satoshi he has one million BTC making him much richer than all of us put together? Or that if he's not the real Satoshi but is claiming he is and effectively lying to everyone when he's really just a run of the mill broke like a joke old man?

If it's the prior, he doesn't need your donations; and if it's the latter he can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care. (I can't pull up the article right now, so correct me if I'm wrong and he isn't actually claiming to be the creator of Bitcoin)

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:16:22 PM

What point? That if he is the real Satoshi he has one million BTC making him much richer than all of us put together? Or that if he's not the real Satoshi but is claiming he is and effectively lying to everyone when he's really just a run of the mill broke like a joke old man?

If it's the prior, he doesn't need your donations; and if it's the latter he can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care. (I can't pull up the article right now, so correct me if I'm wrong and he isn't actually claiming to be the creator of Bitcoin)

No he didnt, i thinks its time for you to suck a bad of dicks.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:19:42 PM

No he didnt, i thinks its time for you to suck a bad of dicks.

Come on, we all know it, ppl are retarded. There is always a % that believes strongly that he is satoshi and will make his life hell. Feel sad for the guy.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:22:08 PM

He is my neighbor! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

So a reporter just happens to interview him and take pictures of him and he didn't once ask why? You're trying to tell me the guy is oblivious as to why this reporter was interviewing him?

I can see it now, "Oh, you want to do an interview on me just because I'm awesomesauce? By all means take a seat. I'll answer all of your questions and pose for some shots; just make sure to get my good side".
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

I can't accept that my Jesus is a fat asian guy with toy trains and not a 20 something super cyber hacker destroying the gubment and banging 50 womenz

This is classic
JackH

Activity: 381
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:53:24 PM

So, moving the very first coins that were created wont cause suspicions?

Especially now?

that's assuming Satoshi has only one BTC wallet address.

I'd be up for helping Satoshi, if Satoshi needs help, although if this guy is the THE Satoshi, he may or may not need/want our help in a public way.  He's not a criminal, has done nothing illegal and is sitting on a mountain of money. 

All he needs to do is what anyone needs to do when the wolves are at the door and you're plenty liquid.  Get a good legal team and beat the crap out of them.  Sue the shit out of everyone for every damn thing you can think of until they get tired of it and go away. 

If he wants/needs our help he can let us know.  He started the forum, after all, so he's got to be smart enough to come here and know he has support if he wants it.  There are plenty of people here, I know, that would step up and help this guy if he needs it.

IF and that is a big IF he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. But he most likely is NOT, and now we have a fame craving journalist bitch that puts this poor old mans live in great risk. How many hear could actually think straight if the whole god damn world wrote about your entire life, family and pretty much made you famous overnight because of some retarded person that calls herself a journalist. Just look here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zqp2i/if_you_believe_the_report_about_satoshi_nakamotos/

THIS IS NOT OUR SATOSHI NAKAMTO! Its an old man, that is sick, had a stroke and is in danger of dying. The stress alone inflicted by this whore is enough to kill an athlete in his prime.

<helo> funny that this proposal grows the maximum block size to 8GB, and is seen as a compromise
<helo> oh, you don't like a 20x increase? well how about 8192x increase?
<JackH> lmao
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:09:11 PM

So, moving the very first coins that were created wont cause suspicions?

Especially now?

that's assuming Satoshi has only one BTC wallet address.

I'd be up for helping Satoshi, if Satoshi needs help, although if this guy is the THE Satoshi, he may or may not need/want our help in a public way.  He's not a criminal, has done nothing illegal and is sitting on a mountain of money. 

All he needs to do is what anyone needs to do when the wolves are at the door and you're plenty liquid.  Get a good legal team and beat the crap out of them.  Sue the shit out of everyone for every damn thing you can think of until they get tired of it and go away. 

If he wants/needs our help he can let us know.  He started the forum, after all, so he's got to be smart enough to come here and know he has support if he wants it.  There are plenty of people here, I know, that would step up and help this guy if he needs it.

IF and that is a big IF he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. But he most likely is NOT, and now we have a fame craving journalist bitch that puts this poor old mans live in great risk. How many hear could actually think straight if the whole god damn world wrote about your entire life, family and pretty much made you famous overnight because of some retarded person that calls herself a journalist. Just look here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zqp2i/if_you_believe_the_report_about_satoshi_nakamotos/

THIS IS NOT OUR SATOSHI NAKAMTO! Its an old man, that is sick, had a stroke and is in danger of dying. The stress alone inflicted by this whore is enough to kill an athlete in his prime.

totally agree.  hasn't been proven yet, although I think we'll find out in the next few weeks one way or the other.

yah, the journalist should be punched in the face either way.  without proof, which she did not have, she had no right pointing to anyone.
S4VV4S (OP)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:16:03 PM

Maybe people would understand you better if you propose concrete actions to help this guy  Wink

True that!

OK, I propose we raise funds to hire a team and protect this Satoshi, whether the real one or not.

S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:18:27 PM

You do not deserve a single Satoshi.

I have nothing else to say to you.
May God have mercy on your soul.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Set it up on http://www.bitcoinstarter.com  lets raise the funds!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:21:02 PM

Or is this just another scam attempt?
"Donations for Satoshi's protection"

Read my previous posts.

I am willing to donate the little bit I have, but not willing to handle the whole fund raising thing.
I would like a hero or senior member to do it.

Illutian

Activity: 128

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:32:32 PM

Why would we have to raise funds for someone that over $400 million in Bitcoins?

He can afford a tank, chopper, and a small militia for that amount.

No, he can't because if he uses even one of those BTC (if it is really him) then he will make things clear that he is Satoshi.

But if he is Satoshi, which looks very possible, he can figure out a way to do it anonymously(he is Satoshi for God's sake) without bringing attention to himself.

The guy (if it's him) created the dang protocol and is a cryptographic genius, but can't send a payment without detection???

Believe me, if it were him, he'd figure it out.

...and what if he's not. What if he's just another "foreign-looking" guy, but people think he's 'The One'.

People need to realize this.

I'm not condoning donations or such, but I really wish people would think outside the box and understand that if a person is believed to be someone they will be harassed or even murdered.
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

Why would we have to raise funds for someone that over $400 million in Bitcoins?

He can afford a tank, chopper, and a small militia for that amount.

No, he can't because if he uses even one of those BTC (if it is really him) then he will make things clear that he is Satoshi.

But if he is Satoshi, which looks very possible, he can figure out a way to do it anonymously(he is Satoshi for God's sake) without bringing attention to himself.

The guy (if it's him) created the dang protocol and is a cryptographic genius, but can't send a payment without detection???

Believe me, if it were him, he'd figure it out.

...and what if he's not. What if he's just another "foreign-looking" guy, but people think he's 'The One'.

People need to realize this.

I'm not condoning donations or such, but I really wish people would think outside the box and understand that if a person is believed to be someone they will be harassed or even murdered.

THANK YOU!!!!

That is what i am trying to tell them

Besides, if we join up now for this we put out a strong message.
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:46:54 PM

You'll be happy to hear than the neither the world nor I give a rats ass what you believe I deserve or do not deserve. That's the beauty of this universe. You can have every opinion in the world and other don't have to care about any of your opinions.
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:54:11 PM

You'll be happy to hear than the neither the world nor I give a rats ass what you believe I deserve or do not deserve. That's the beauty of this universe. You can have every opinion in the world and other don't have to care about any of your opinions.

What makes you think that hearing that makes me happy?

ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:59:23 PM

What makes you think that hearing that makes me happy?

It'll make you happier than knowing I have BTC that you "think" I don't deserve.

I'll keep adding Bitcoins to my wallet, and you'll continue having an opinion, and the world will keep turning. But it's cute of you to think you know anything about me and what I do or do not deserve.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:17:20 PM

He seems to need some food. Why don't we buy him lunch.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 03:22:12 PM

He seems to need some food. Why don't we buy him lunch.
He took that free launch any ways. Cool

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: