Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bitcoin control?  (Read 1370 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 09:42:01 AM by Juggy777

In the foreseeable future, each developed country will create its own crypto currency, provided by the national currency.

How much can this contradict the very idea of ​​Bitcoin as a free, decentralized system?

Need cryptocurrency state control?

No I don't think so all countries already have their own fiat currency, why will they make a new currency in the age of online wallets I don't think it's needed. Now let's assume in the future all countries suddenly create their own cryptos, it'll be given thumps down by the public and outrightly rejected by the public, cause it'll be a centralised coin, and will be regulated and open to manipulation. I think few countries, and some football clubs created thier coins and have got luke warm responses to it.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

yes, you are right, in the future, every country will have a crypto currency that backed by a country's source of power, like petro backed up by oil.

and that will make the existence of the crypto world better, each country only needs regulations to control  the crypto trade cycle, and also to minimize crime.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Well the idea behind the development of cryptocurrency/bitcoin is to provide a free flow of money from one person to another and without boundary restrictions, and also to eradicate the double payment system by eliminating the third party involvement in financial transactions so for nations to created their own cryptocurrency coin or token is just like remaining in the old traditional financial system and that will shift us away from the decentralized mode.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

The government plans to take control of what is impossible. This is not an exchange that can be easily manipulated and made centralized!
I think control is needed only during the ICO.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

I think that btc is great because it doesn't have control at least at the moment. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc because this is the coin with the great power and it will be great to use it always

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Banning of physical cash will be great news since people will be forced to get into crypto and bitcoin has #1 security.
I don't think that's going to happen for the foreseeable future.Today it is something fantastic.If cryptocurrency replaces Fiat, it will be a new era in human evolution.The governments themselves will decide whether or not Bitcoin will control. So far it is technically very difficult to accomplish. But if such a goal is set, then it will be quite possible to do so.Is it necessary? I think not.The creation by each state of its own cryptocurrency may well be realized. From an economic point of view, this is very wise.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

if all countries accept crypto, then clearly the country will have rules governing it because this will make bitcoin decentralized in that country and the currency of a country will disappear with the presence of bitcoin.

While I do think cryptocurrencies may provide a threat to the countries economy, I do believe both can live in tandem. But I'm not entirely sure politicians/economists will look at it that way.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

In the foreseeable future, each developed country will create its own crypto currency, provided by the national currency.

How much can this contradict the very idea of ​​Bitcoin as a free, decentralized system?

Freedom for the future is not convincing. Bitcoin and Blockchain will cause a large positive change in the economy, but will governments give us economic freedom? Decentralized cryptocurrency will not be accepted. Probably the future money will be digital coins, but centralized coins.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

It is difficult to control cryptocurrency and besides bitcoin is a decentralized which is nobody can control it. Government saw the power of crypto to the people that's why they try to have conttol over it in many ways including the attemp to have own cryptocurrency. But i thinks it is impossible yo happen.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

I don't believe that each country can develop own cryptocurrency
Very country can create own altcoins and bitcoin is the national world wide currency

Controling bitcoin as decentralized currency is very long time argument
The world government they paln how to control bitcoin because they want to collect taxes from cryptocurrency

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

I think if they really are going to create crypto currencies from their national currencies, of course the crypto currency is decentralized, the government cannot control the crypto currency, if they can control it, it cannot be called a crypto currency and they never crypto currency
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

In my homecountry , germany, its very wired.
We not really need a control of bitcoin but wee need a regulation here or some Rules.
Noone here really nows how much fees he has to pay to the Goverment when we exchange btc to eur XD

regards
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

I disagree. I believe in the near future every country and not just developed country will eventually accept bitcoin and other major altcoins but I don't think they will develop their own crypto just like no country really build their own Paypal, visa or mastercard. It will simply coexist with fiat.

As much as any intitution or government would like to control or make bitcoin centralized it will never happen just like they can never control internet.

cryptocurrency can't be controllerd but it can be regulated in some way but never controlled.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

Banning of physical cash will be great news since people will be forced to get into crypto and bitcoin has #1 security.
I don't think that's going to happen for the foreseeable future.Today it is something fantastic.If cryptocurrency replaces Fiat, it will be a new era in human evolution.The governments themselves will decide whether or not Bitcoin will control. So far it is technically very difficult to accomplish. But if such a goal is set, then it will be quite possible to do so.Is it necessary? I think not.The creation by each state of its own cryptocurrency may well be realized. From an economic point of view, this is very wise.

I do agree with you, bitcoin can't really replace fiat, as far as I know, credit cards and cash card already exist for so long but I don't see it replacing the fiat, same goes for bitcoin, although it is a good project, it really foreseen the future to not use fiat. The will only happen if they stop giving out fiat.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

when bitcoin need control will be change to centralization from decentralization. bitcoin only need regulation from government where bitcoin using by citizen. when bitcoin have regulation i am sure bitcoin price will be stable. again, not control bitcoin like fiat
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Nowadays electronic coins are created to serve their own foundations, but I think it does not relate to bitcoins, as they develop a successful foundation that will be completely separate and unrelated. market

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Instead countries creating their own cryptocurrency, it would be better to use the full capability of bitcoin and its blockchain to improve and develop the government system. Blockchain can innovate the current system. Cryptocurrency for each country would lead us back to the existing system which is fiat money.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

basically all types of transaction tools, whether money, gold and as we often use crypto as a digital tool, will always have their own revolution and era. I think we only follow developments for the development of the advancement of technology and times
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

This will only lead to another centalised system controlled by a few individuals. I don't see it happening anyways for as long as there are Decentralised systems in place, which many will prefer than the later.
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

How much can this contradict the very idea of ​Bitcoin as a free, decentralized system?

This will only lead to another centalised system controlled by a few individuals. I don't see it happening anyways for as long as there are Decentralised systems in place, which many will prefer than the later.

True. But it's not in the human nature not to suppress and enslave others, unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: