Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget to be more Patience - Hold more coins  (Read 2210 times)
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

Many say patience is the key to success, but we also need to cultivate if the good opportunity comes then just take it, then using patience and good opportunities is wiser. Hold the coins we have until the opportunity is good and take action to get a profit.

Do you think the good opportunities have come for the coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or lite coin?
Oh, some coins never be live. I hold some such coins  Cheesy I know that time don't restore it because the team fell apart or project don't have any chances to make product or competitors are so strong that project don't take place. And that's why simple holding is not so smart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

A lot hype happened last year, people jumped in to crypto as soon as they heard profit and millionaires. As the hype dies investors are left with bankrupt and disappointed. Now everyone is skeptical about investing everone is waiting for a huge spike or for the market to bull. I wish there Are more smarter investors this year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.

I think you should still advice #caveat and just throw the additional money that they are willing to risk but yeah most in crypto now are really immune to that risk and well aware of it so the question now is are you going to hodl or just trade and wait for some signals to ride the wave and add more.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

I have decided to being a hodler when investing in crypto currency. Many people in this forum suggested that every place of investment when giving a large profit, one must choose a long term investment, a short term investment will sometimes give someone a profit, but most people who choose their investment for short terms will not have peace of mind and think of prices not going down and when prices rise, they will be confused to sell their investments.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I think is best if you just dont think about it at all because the more is in your head i think you will end of making huge trading mistakes so best case is just calm down and still do your trading safely There still traders making profit as the way the market is. Best is just to focus and forget about any bull run

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.

Exactly buddy patience is the most important herein cryptocurrency, and ofcourse people positive waiting for the market bull run that's is the reason people stay support bitcoin because obviously they are hoping in the future bitcoin gives again better profits.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Do you think the good opportunities have come for the coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or lite coin?
Not with bitcoin cash but everyone is chasing to have it because of the upcoming fork.

And for sure after that everyone will dump it. With litecoin and ethereum, yes they are good as you want to have it. But I'm going more with ethereum rather than Litecoin though its still a good choice. I already gave up my litecoins and sold it at not a good price unlike those who sold it more than $200.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I think is best if you just dont think about it at all because the more is in your head i think you will end of making huge trading mistakes so best case is just calm down and still do your trading safely There still traders making profit as the way the market is. Best is just to focus and forget about any bull run
Yeah, people usually make a bad decision because they can't control their emotion. We should expect less right now, and stop thinking about your coins every seconds of your life. Make yourself busy in other things that is more important in this market, which is your family. Smiley

Many say patience is the key to success, but we also need to cultivate if the good opportunity comes then just take it, then using patience and good opportunities is wiser. Hold the coins we have until the opportunity is good and take action to get a profit.

Grab every opportunity, if you see great coins pumping because of a great development on their project then investing on that is a good one.
Bitcoin cash is in the hype again, maybe because of the said upcoming fork, but if you are playing long term investing I think its better to invest more on ETH than to BCH, because later on the hype will die and the price will dump again. Be careful. Cheesy
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

right, because being patient is the key to our success to get a big profit when holding a high-potential coin. so in this way we can all get the desired results but you also have to be patient to wait until it's right to sell your coins
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

I agree just be patient hold your coins, don't sell them, buy more more coins while it's cheap just buy the potential altcoins so that will mooning in the future.

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

most of the people in here is hodling since 2018 january. they lose 90% of their money when they are hodling.

i think best is making trade when hodling.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

Hold and collect lots of coins to find the right time to reach the top. Be patient and wait is a tedious job but if you follow developments in bitcoin and altcoin this attitude will produce unexpected results. So don't underestimate the development of bitcoin.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

2018 is a bearish year and holding year, I don't want to regret at the end, so, I choose to be more patient and buy more bitcoin, ETH, and other altcoins.

but, some people who sell their assets at cheap prices will regret it.

2020, bitcoin will create a value of more than $20000

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

most of the people in here is hodling since 2018 january. they lose 90% of their money when they are hodling.

i think best is making trade when hodling.
Now the more we hold, the more we should die, so it is important to consider which coin is worth keeping. The coins that are not worth holding should be sold. If they hold, the value of coins will decrease over time. . ETh prices are now $ 200 and they tend to be down.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

THat's what I am doing. Keeping, buying and holding more coins for the long term profit. Patience is the key but sometimes some of my coins which are already in profit are in the process of withdrawing because of some emergency reason, I need to take it out without affecting my other coins. So for me, it's just fine to take advantage of taking profit even if the market is still in bear mode.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

A lot hype happened last year, people jumped in to crypto as soon as they heard profit and millionaires. As the hype dies investors are left with bankrupt and disappointed. Now everyone is skeptical about investing everone is waiting for a huge spike or for the market to bull. I wish there Are more smarter investors this year.
This is a learning for someone next time, choosing a place of investment is not enough to bring big capital. They must know all the factors that will make themselves always safe when choosing an investment place. I don't blame them for choosing cryptocurrency as an investment place because cryptocurrency is a place of investment just like any other investment place, but what needs to be remembered is the characteristics of the investment place.

Cryptocurrency has different characteristics from other investment places, especially in price volatility. They must be aware that the volatility of cryptocurrency prices is very high, so there is no time to relax when they get the profit they want. Quickly make a decision, be it when taking a profit and start buying when prices are low, unless they have a long term investment because they believe bitcoin or altcoin will have a high price because of its potential and won't complain when the price of bitcoin and altcoin is like now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

2018 is a bearish year and holding year, I don't want to regret at the end, so, I choose to be more patient and buy more bitcoin, ETH, and other altcoins.

but, some people who sell their assets at cheap prices will regret it.

2020, bitcoin will create a value of more than $20000
Yes, 2018 is a tough year for the electronic money market, so many people have abandoned the market and they will never return to high prices like 2017, which is my guess, however. I think the market will be stable at this level. can not be higher.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

As history has shown, the market starts to go up sharply when many disappointed people leave the market. In my opinion, this moment will not come soon. So it just remains to wait, and those who have free money can still buy coins at a good price.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Patience is very important for crypto investor. If we become impatient then we will fail to achieve our goal. Also this is the best opportunity to grab some promising altcoins for long-term investment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

It's a great advice most of the time people losing money because of impatient, some of the coins need time to grow and find momentum, when a good coin price fall down then it's the correct time to buy, don't see everything in short term sometime we need a longer term to make profit, don't give up, there are plenty of room to grow for crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░