Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget to be more Patience - Hold more coins  (Read 2210 times)
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Despite market is fletting and falling down sometime it is pretty clear that it is high time for accomulation. I have figured out the perfect coin for short term speculation - Aeron. In 4 days they will make a snapshot and distribute the new token to the Aeron token holders. I exepct the big pump prior the snapshot date https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
As for the listings are there any exchanges where CBM token will be listed at?? This giveaway is a must have thing for participation
No news from the team but I saw some retweets on CZ page about Aeron. I think he considers Aeron as a good project and probably they will be able to make an agreement regarding CBM listing
I have just purchased 10k tokens,  signed up for the airdrop as well. Hope it was right decision of purchasing tokens prior snapshot and price wont drop hard after it is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Despite market is fletting and falling down sometime it is pretty clear that it is high time for accomulation. I have figured out the perfect coin for short term speculation - Aeron. In 4 days they will make a snapshot and distribute the new token to the Aeron token holders. I exepct the big pump prior the snapshot date https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
We already had the same experience with Ignis and Bitcoin Cash. Pump will happen for sure, no doubts. If you wanna to take a free airdrop of CBM tokens or you wanna specualte - either way the best time to purchase tokens is now
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.

I totally agree. Investors need to buy more coins while the market has not decided on the further direction of movement. All coins will become a big profit when the growth of the market will begin. We must not miss this chance!

all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

We already had the same experience with Ignis and Bitcoin Cash. Pump will happen for sure, no doubts. If you wanna to take a free airdrop of CBM tokens or you wanna specualte - either way the best time to purchase tokens is now
The critical point in such snapshots is the listing of new airdroped tokens on the exchnages. Hope Aeron team will cope with that and CBM will apper on exchnages asap after distribution
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

The critical point in such snapshots is the listing of new airdroped tokens on the exchnages. Hope Aeron team will cope with that and CBM will apper on exchnages asap after distribution
CEO of Aeron has very strong relationships with Binance. So listing wont be a problem. Moreover binance has changes significantly their policy regarding listing new tokens
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 02:26:52 AM by Flor1982

It is totally true to keep shouting for the bull run will not make it come, it will come when it will come, the prices right now is amazing and there is big chance to buy right now, the best thing to do is to just buy a couple of good coins you believe in and hold them normally and do not think about the bull run, it will happen sooner or later, the continuous thinking of it will just make it seems longer.

Rather than waiting uncertainly for the bullish run to happen but better treat it as will not come anymore. Expecting high for bullish run to come will just make you disappointed in the future so better be use to this current market performance in which the real demand now and get the unexpected.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

Indeed, being patient is an attitude that must be done to be even better, with patience in finding greater benefits in crypto. A big explosion for people who are patient, there are times to get, the crypto market will provide valuable lessons for people to be patient.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

CEO of Aeron has very strong relationships with Binance. So listing wont be a problem. Moreover binance has changes significantly their policy regarding listing new tokens
There is still no guaranteed for the Binance listing because its getting harder now to list on a big exchange so good luck for that project. I don't know much about Aeron but if a good investors found out that this kind of coin is worth investing for then better to follow monitor the price so you will not miss the chance to have profit.

Many projects are still in worth to invest into different technologies and, its just happen that scam ICO's are ruining the market reputation and that's why many projects are still failed on their offering. Let's have more patience, because all coin will pump again soon. Cheesy
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.
It is better to enjoy the torments of the market, which everyone is trying to get up from their knees, and the next correction hits him in the head. Therefore, while it is not worth investing and thinking that in a month I will get a lot of money. Really need to endure and wait for better times and stability of coins.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

Patience is not always the case in many cases. Nowadays electronic money is declining, so it may be down to the bottom and can never be increased. Patience is more likely to be lost.

frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

It's about having patience and putting your investments in the right place. Qtum has dropped more than most coins so that is a good choice for gains at the next bull run

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Patience is one of the secret ingredients of SUCCESS if you are engaged into cryptoworld. For instance, you need to be patient when your portfolio's value is going down as the market is crashing down. Wait patiently until it's going to recover back again rather than selling them at a very low price.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

We've had price stability for a while now, and prices are so much lower than previous ATHs for every coin.
Now is looking like a great time to buy more coins if you can, as we are all expecting prices to rise fairly soon.

balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

Yes,I do believe on you that more patience we are needed specially now a day that the value price was not moving.
We must also think positive so that we did not need to panic to sell for losing.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Yes,I do believe on you that more patience we are needed specially now a day that the value price was not moving.
We must also think positive so that we did not need to panic to sell for losing.
We need to have enough of patience to survive since the road to the bull run is still uncertain. Then fill our bags with those quality coins while still at lower price and those coins will give us a sweet smile when the bull run comes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

We've had price stability for a while now, and prices are so much lower than previous ATHs for every coin.
Now is looking like a great time to buy more coins if you can, as we are all expecting prices to rise fairly soon.
Can we just stop looking and comparing the price only during the all time high?

It's not the only basis in the market on why everyone should keep holding. Let's move on and accept the fact that all time high days were gone and we are now facing a new situation of the market which is basically normal. After ATH, what can we expect? there's a quick dump and stability so hold and move on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Patience will reward holders of Canya coin CAN https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

I agree on this statement, everyday i heard about this bullrun and yet the market does not show some signs in it, so take the ride maybe, buy some good coins and hold it for some time, a good coin will always be a good coin and valuable whatever happens in the market. So take the opportunity maybe.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

In investment we must be optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, this is what makes me always patient to hold and buy as much as I can, buy when cheap prices like now are the right choice to get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

patient is virtue. bull might not come this year. it will come next year of the year after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: