Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to increase productivity  (Read 298 times)
tracymik (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

I believe everyone wants a large output from the efforts he/she has put into crypto/block chain community. If that is the case then how can one gain or benefit largely from all the time or effort he/she has spent here or has put in here?
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

1. Instill accountability in your employees.

2. Manage but don’t micro-manage.

3. Motivate and reward for good results.

4. Provide the proper equipment.

5. Provide upgrading opportunities.

6. Break the routine.

hoddddler
Copper Member

Activity: 53

Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

I think that time management is the key when it comes to being productive.

✅ News ✅ Interviews ✅ Podcast ✅ Music ✅ 24/7 👉 www.Crypto24Radio.com
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

If you want to be productive then set to your mind that time is money. Always use your time to make money or find good ways to earn or to grow as a person, don't just be content on what you have, always make way every time we have time to do we want.
Lammie

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

1st step will be to simply turn off your phone. Your phone is so distracting, and limiting you from truly digging in, and being productive.
LolaAnderson

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

If u want to increase your productivity, u should distribute your time properly! it is also important to understand what is the most important thing to be done firstly)))
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

If you want to be productive then set to your mind that time is money. Always use your time to make money or find good ways to earn or to grow as a person, don't just be content on what you have, always make way every time we have time to do we want.

None the less, be careful time isn't money. Money isn't everything, even though life revolves around it.
PlutoNim

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

For me the most important thing is to sleep and get enough sleep. If I do not sleep well, I can not be productive.
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

I think the secret is to properly allocate your time. Time management is awesome.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

There's no way you're gonna benefit from this. The only option is to invest your money in a crypto-currency or crypto-project and wait for the moment when your investments begin to gain momentum.
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Track and limit how much time you're spending on tasks.
Take regular breaks.
Set self-imposed deadlines.
Follow the "two-minute rule."
Just say no to meetings.
Hold standing meetings.
Quit multitasking.
Take advantage of your commute.

I hope this helps!
irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Plan can help to increase your productivitiy. Because all your thoughts are in one place (sketchbook or smth like this) and they are visualized. And start and finish your day by summarizing what you have done for today.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:47:29 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 07:40:28 AM by Shimmiry

This is what I do to increase my productivity. If I feel the need to increase my productivity at work, I resist the temptation put in longer hours or pack more into my already-full calendar. Instead, I take a step back and think about ways I can work smarter, not harder. I also set aside time for responding to my emails, but I don't let them determine what my day is going to look like. This practice provides me more time for other leisure activities and to being active at this forum, Bitrus also helps me also to hope as they are conducting their fund raising for their project and once they launch their project exchange then trading life would be just as easy as 1,2 and 3.

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:40:53 AM

This is what I do to increase my productivity. If I feel the need to increase my productivity at work, I resist the temptation put in longer hours or pack more into my already-full calendar. Instead, I take a step back and think about ways I can work smarter, not harder. I also set aside time for responding to my emails, but I don't let them determine what my day is going to look like. This practice provides me more time for other leisure activities and to being active at this forum, Bitrus also helps me do a lot of work faster for its wide array of supported platforms and tools.
You don't need to be more productive just to be more productive, you just need some reason on how to be productive. What is bitrus, and why it helps you to work faster?

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:56:32 AM

I would have to say focus and learn how to prioritized things. And if you become productive it also equals freedom, specially financially.

I would also suggest you search youtube videos on waking like a Navy seal. Waking up early like 4:30 am and do a lot of things before everyone wakes up. In this way you have discipline your self and that is the first step of having a freedom in your life.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:24:16 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 07:41:21 AM by Shimmiry

This is what I do to increase my productivity. If I feel the need to increase my productivity at work, I resist the temptation put in longer hours or pack more into my already-full calendar. Instead, I take a step back and think about ways I can work smarter, not harder. I also set aside time for responding to my emails, but I don't let them determine what my day is going to look like. This practice provides me more time for other leisure activities and to being active at this forum, Bitrus also helps me do a lot of work faster for its wide array of supported platforms and tools.
You don't need to be more productive just to be more productive, you just need some reason on how to be productive. What is bitrus, and why it helps you to work faster?
You'll start being productive once they operating as they have different of alternative coins to offer in trading. You can personally check it here on Bitrus

pavlooster

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:21:59 AM

You can increase productivity by minimizing your wasted time, so start learning some time management skill. Or you increase productivity by investing in better equipment or technology tools to do your task. It depends on what you do, but you can search or ask around to people in the same field for recommendations.
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:08:37 PM

I have significantly increased my levels of productivity by having a notebook where I write in everyday tasks I want to accomplish. I do not always fulfil them all, sometimes I skip the entire day, but I hop back on again and I keep it rolling with ups and downs. I get far more stuff done after practising this method for around 2 years now. I have tried various sizes of notebooks - small, medium, large and back to medium. Keep working on, even if you take 2 weeks of break like I once did. Now I skip a day or two at max every once in a while.

Give it a try!
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:10:26 PM

I believe everyone wants a large output from the efforts he/she has put into crypto/block chain community. If that is the case then how can one gain or benefit largely from all the time or effort he/she has spent here or has put in here?
If you want to increase productivity.
You must organize time and take advantage of every second well.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:13:04 PM

For me the most important thing is to sleep and get enough sleep. If I do not sleep well, I can not be productive.
You are right that sleep is necessary in order to increase your productivity and concentration in your work.
 Also necessary for good thinking. It is charging to the body for positive energy order.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: