Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone do bitcoin contract trading?  (Read 164 times)
cryptosurviver007 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Bitcoin now is only profitable in contract leverage trading, Bitmex is good but too complex,any other exchange to recommend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Bitcoin now is only profitable in contract leverage trading, Bitmex is good but too complex,any other exchange to recommend?
Well, I am not too sure as I have not traded Bitcoin contracts yet. But the basic premise is that Contracts allow traders to make money in bullish and bearish trends plus leveraging gives a much higher reward when compared to normal trading with your money. I know BitMex is the most prominent Contract trading site in the world. Currently, Digitex Futures a platform in development has piqued a great amount of investor interest and holds a lot of promise. It is due for Beta release in December. You can check them out.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

actually its not complex or difficult to learn if you see some guides and videos on this you will learn and you will be more and more expert and thats how things start,  i had also similar difficulties when I came into trading and cryptocurrency.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

You can do contract trading in BTC in nexybit.com site , they are giving 50x leverage but they have only BTC contract but trading is going very good and their are lot of trades daily.

Even their is Airdrop promo is running of their own coin, as much you trade you will get daily airdrop of their coin and if you hold their coin you will get POS for it.

technosaviour

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

If you are interested in Margin trading you can check Bitfinex.
Their mobile app is quite good.

I have personally used it. I would also like to suggest the below points from my experience.
  • if you are a complete beginner go for max 2x leverage
  • Its too risky and you have to keep hard stoploss
  • Keep emotions at home
  • Learn about swing trading & technical analysis

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
Titurnight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

If you are interested in margin trading you can check bitfinex.
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:43:17 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Titurnight, we can edit our posts if we want to add anything. There is no need to make two different post when the same can be conveyed in one.

Moreover, making one lined statements won't help as it limits the scope of discussion and learning. A good debate can only happen if we get to know how you feel about the topic.
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Ive been doing leverage trading on bitmex since 6 months.

Still losing alot of money but I am still learning and now is the perfect time to trade if you know what you are doing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: