Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✅🆕💯🔝 How cryptocurrency has changed your life? 🔝💯🆕✅🚀  (Read 13307 times)
hannamartr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 09:25:23 AM by hannamartr

Let's talk about how new financial system can change someone's life.

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

I just want to mention some few things about what I have achieved through my little investment and bounty campaign in cryptocurrency:

(1). I got my international passport last year through the crypto money

(2). I started my post graduate study early this year through crypto money

(3). I finance my two siblings in elementary schools through crypto money

(4). I have been able to move out of where I was managing before (I was managing with a friend in his rented apartment before). I rented my own apartment and I was able to purchase some gadgets.

(5). I have also helped in my little capacity to help some family members and friends who need urgent help through this same crypto money.

(6).  I am still on my post graduate study which is still under the finance of crypto money.

(7).  Apart from all these money helps, crypto has also helped me to be more familiar with internet there getting some information that I didn't have access to before. Because crypto keeps me online everyday.

Cryptocurrency changed a lot of things in my life positively.  I can never forget crypto and I can never forget a friend that introduced me to it.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
hannamartr (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 10:21:05 AM by hannamartr

I just want to mention some few things about what I have achieved through my little investment and bounty campaign in cryptocurrency:

(1). I got my international passport last year through the crypto money

(2). I started my post graduate study early this year through crypto money

(3). I finance my two siblings in elementary schools through crypto money

(4). I have been able to move out of where I was managing before (I was managing with a friend in his rented apartment before). I rented my own apartment and I was able to purchase some gadgets.

(5). I have also helped in my little capacity to help some family members and friends who need urgent help through this same crypto money.

(6).  I am still on my post graduate study which is still under the finance of crypto money.

(7).  Apart from all these money helps, crypto has also helped me to be more familiar with internet there getting some information that I didn't have access to before. Because crypto keeps me online everyday.

Cryptocurrency changed a lot of things in my life positively.  I can never forget crypto and I can never forget a friend that introduced me to it.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and such a detailed answer! It it was interesting to read and inspires me a lot to go on  Smiley
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I have found a new sense of my live, I have learned how to earn some money, which was very helpful for me because I am an university student, but I dont plan to use crypto funds in the near future.
globeex

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

in the past i had to plan how to spend every penny. Thanks to crypto i don’t have to do that anymore. I still don’t waste money, but if i need something i have the means to get it
hannamartr (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

It really changed my life, first it enhances my ability to understand cryptocurrency in an easier way by just reading, second it helps my financial problem to be resolved, third and last reason is that I think it changed the way I see the people, the money, it has to be earned, not given! Smiley
Thank you for sharing your story! I do like it  Smiley
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

Cryptocurrency showed me how big might be a simply people revolution and how sick is whole financial system in present world with many people still didn't want to observe that.
Insert_

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

I get additional income, it first of all changed my life for the better, I opened up new opportunities
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>
Cryptocurrency really changed my life, before i dont have any job because im undergrad but when my friend intruduced cryptocurrency to me my life, gets easier and now i can afford the things i want and i can sustain my daily needed, cryptocurrency change my life financialy.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

Basically have finally make me doing something that worth the effort, despite the fact that I joined when the market is bearish, I still feel content doing crypto.. It has been engaging and it saves me from delving into what is against unconstitutional and illegal.. Yes it has afford me some interesting knowledge about digital currency and I've been acquainted more with internet where I gain one or two things on daily basis... I can't forget this, I'm doing a degree program in the university, my last semester in the four years course would have seems impossible but thanks to crypto, my first pay from crypto sorted my tuition fee.. Thanks to cryptocurrency
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

i became nervous and lost some of my savings as i entered the field in january 2018 and was a victim of the bear wave which is lasting until now and i hope i regain my savings
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

I found a much swifter, secure way to transact and send money with ease thanks to cryptocurrency. I also became wealthier than I was before I discovered cryptocurrency. It has really helped a lot. My mind is wide open for the new innovations that can be developed using crypto

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

i became nervous and lost some of my savings as i entered the field in january 2018 and was a victim of the bear wave which is lasting until now and i hope i regain my savings

How come you entered the crypto space in January 2018? your account is very old (2013) and according to your post history, you used to mine LTC, right?
your statement and post history presents 2 different stories. 1st you bought this account recently or you are just lying? which one is true bro?

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

If you started working in this industry, you should understand how difficult it is to create a new coin based on some coins that provide open source. And to change a life, probably only aggravate and worsen while it is just an asset and not a means of payment.

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

for me cryptocurrency not only has changed my finances, on the other hand he has also changed my behavior to be better besides that now I can manage assets smartly and discipline in making decisions
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

I would say the thing for me is that a lot of my perspective when it comes to the financial institution, exposure to how things have been done in the past, and the rate at which I have been liberated and looking forward to more liberation when it comes to spending, storing value and so many other things that banks could not offer, has really been a sweet experience for me in the crypto space.

I do not even want to start with the idea of even earning some things passively for the long term, as long as you are smart to take advantage of them, seems a lot cool to me. I may be new in this market, but looking at the long term prospect and what I have been able to achieve so far, I will say has always been one of the greatest decisions of my life to have gotten myself accustomed to learning about this space.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

I have already seen this question somewhere on the forum, but I will answer you. Cryptocurrency greatly changed my life for the better. I quit my job and started to participate in bounty campaigns and get the same income as I did at work in the office.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Crypto is really a life changer for the better. Worst financial status and financial income to good and better one. I think if you want more inspiring and detailed stories, you can look for the similar thread of yours here in forum since this topic has already been posted before and now has a hundred replies.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
deguzmanwacky

Activity: 87

Translator

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Intellectually, I have learned alot of things specially in the crypto currencies and block chain technology. I am an accountancy student and these kinds of investments has an impact on our profession so it is a good thing for me to study in advance. Financially, still on the way to it since i only join bounty campaigns and i am still waiting for my tokens to get listed in the market and become tradeable. i would love to see more and learn more from it specially when it will be accepted all around the world!
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is basically a financial helper where you can see money everywhere, this technology changes the entire life style of a person and you can feel a lavish lifestyle if you have earned from this. It's a new business, trust, future, hope, dream and more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: