Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✅🆕💯🔝 How cryptocurrency has changed your life? 🔝💯🆕✅🚀  (Read 13308 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Crypto currency has changed my life in an economic perspective, before I knew of crypto currencies I had never known speculation in my economic life, after I knew of crypto currencies I was thinking more critically about the income that I had to get

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

something that change is just i got many experience during my trading and another thing about crypto
coz i have many bad experience like lost almost 80% money on ico and trading

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Let's talk about how new financial system can change someone's life.

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>
Thanks to cryptocurrency, I am happy that I do not pay a lot of different taxes, not counting the Commission for withdrawing money. I got rid of the hard work and I'm working my head off.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 03:41:39 PM by Mypanara19

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>

Well for me  cryptocurrency had opened a new avenue for me where it helped me to earn on my own with very minimal investment. Although I can say that I only have a little knowledge when I started crypto trading, I remember all I know then was the 'buy low, sell high' technique. But I learned that as a trader you must have patience and understanding with what cryptocurrency is all about. The initiative to learn so many things about it will help you to earn and succeed being an investor and a trader at the same time.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Today, since I can’t fix my profit, which was not bad at all, I think that the best way would be for all the same cryptocurrencies to clearly expand my world view and correct my view of the world as a whole.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

It really did changed my life to a new level because when I didn't knew about crypto at first I was a lonely employee with nothing to do in life, but when I started using crypto I finally have my own freedom in life and would do anything without being schooled.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Actually, when it comes to enormous opportunities for me, this is one market that has really given me even more than I have asked for. I said that because, coming into this space, believing in the technology and the long term potential and wanting to be a part of it was one thing, and then over time, after realizing the enormous potential of doing well for myself by accumulating and even getting to do few work for it, it tend to even get better as time goes on.

Plus, cryptocurrency has really changed my perspective in the way I spend as well as my approach to how banks has really enslaved us all over time, which is something I see us being liberated from in the long run.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Yes thanks to Sathosi Nakamoto for created Bitcoin, because i can changed my life from Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. I just a employee of small company and earned salary not much but from crypto market i can make money more than my salary. Alot of people already become milyuner from crypto and later more people will do the samething. Poor will become rich in short times and this is only possible in crypto.

maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

I started from this forum, then started getting to know bounty campaign and getting income from it, then continued to trading. essentially crypto transformed me into a simple and invisible trader, and of course has changed a lot in terms of economics.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
george_hured

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies have taught me so many qualities that a smart, adequate person should have, the most important thing is an analytical mindset, and I also think that the situation will change for the better if you do cryptocurrency.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

I also started just not long ago. But I discovered a lot of new things. The first trip to the exchange. He began to study deeply interesting projects. I like it here. I just wish that the projects would pay a little faster and fulfill the conditions.

CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

Honestly, I never really was into how money works, or how the system circulated it etc.
While trying to understand about crypto, I also got an insight into traditional monetary system and how it works.
Its a great knowledge keep sake. Come handy to flaunt as well sometimes, apart from making profits. Lol
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Since I knew Bitcoin I learned a lot about it, I also invested in ICO and bought my favorite Altcoin. I failed in the ICO but the trade Altcoins I also found a profit. But when the bear market came out, I started to have financial difficulties that made me have a lot of challenges.

fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Cryptocurrency has completely changed my life I began to quickly make money transactions around the world. I also improved my financial situation thanks to generosity and trade. Plus I got good knowledge and skills.                                                                                                                  My advantages of studying cryptocurrency: 1) I quit my job and actively trade cryptocurrency.  2) my income increased 3 times.  3) there Was a lot of free time. 4)there Are many good friends 5) closed all loans and paid off all debts. So far, I have only advantages from cryptocurrency.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

It really did changed my life to a new level because when I didn't knew about crypto at first I was a lonely employee with nothing to do in life, but when I started using crypto I finally have my own freedom in life and would do anything without being schooled.
I was the opposite when I learned about crypto, I became lonely because I spent all my time with it. But in return I get a lot of money from this market, we will have to trade something to achieve our goals.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Let's speak about how new financial system can change someone's life.

It really changed my life, first it enhances my ability to understand cryptocurrency in an easier way by just reading, second it helps my financial problem to be resolved, third and last reason is that I think it changed the way I see the people, the money, it has to be earned, not given! Smiley
The thing is that we cannot start over emphasizing the extent to which the crypto space has been able to bring a lot of smiles to a lot of people's faces when it comes to utilizing the space to their favor. One thing I have been able to achieve from this space, was firstly my ability to pay my merchants abroad without having to go through the bank and this has really helped my business in a whole lot of way than I could have imagined.

Apart from that, coupled with the things I have been able to achieve alongside all these easily, when it comes to investing in the market, doing some few things without stress while investing for the long term, I will say it has been overwhelmingly great.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Since I knew Bitcoin I learned a lot about it, I also invested in ICO and bought my favorite Altcoin. I failed in the ICO but the trade Altcoins I also found a profit. But when the bear market came out, I started to have financial difficulties that made me have a lot of challenges.
For many market participants, this is a familiar situation. I also got in trouble with money in the last 4 months. the bear market punch me from balance

AgentZero23

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

I wasn't familiar of how digital money can really impact somebody's life and I realized I want to be part of system. To be able to realize the massive opportunity that yiu can do your digital money. You can pay your bills online with no hassle. It makes my life easier and I did invest in some security tokens for long-term investment.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

Cryptocurrency also influenced my life.Sometimes, finding yourself in any community, you hear the terms and understand. that fell behind. And now, you insert a term into the conversation, look with respect. But it's the lyrics. It's hard for me to admit is now a classic market, he seems to be behind the times. There you need to have a very large amount or a lot of time to get something.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

cryptocurrency has really changed my life, making me a better thinker and a good planner and now when i talk i have something reasonable to  talk about.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: