Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✅🆕💯🔝 How cryptocurrency has changed your life? 🔝💯🆕✅🚀  (Read 13308 times)
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Of course, if I entered the world of cryptocurrency earlier, at least for a year. Then there would be a real chance to become independent financially, but at the moment the cryptocurrency for me is a source of new and interesting information and small earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Crypto is blockchain technology, I some months I had learned a good about crypto currencies & blockchain technology. Forum is a good source of information about crypto. I have earned some coins from bounties, but still they are not listed so waiting them to be listed & earn good money from crypto. As seeing posts of senior members I am sure & confident that I will also lead a good life as earnings from crypto.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

Let's talk about how new financial system can change someone's life.

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>

Tomorrow each of us can wake up rich. That is what the cryptocurrency is all about. Many have already felt this when Bitcoin took off to the moon.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:35:59 AM

How did crypto change my life? I began to sleep worse, became irritable, nervous, sometimes I rush at people )))
In fact, the crypto craze forces us to spend more time analyzing information, learning new principles and IT technologies. But I like it!
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

For example, I have just started working in this IT-area and I'm impressed too much in a positive way. There're some difficulties for my simple woman's brain but I hope I will cope with that :>

I'm not a techie guy but cryptocurrency change my life financially I'm just lucky to invest the right coin at the right time and sold some percentage of my coin when it was being pumped, I'm proud to be a part of this technology.

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:35:37 AM

I was working outside in a company monring 9 till 6pm, i had to lst at least 2 hours in traffic everyday and i wasn't happy with my salary as well. Then i met crypto worrld in september of 2016. Just 1 month later i have quitted my job, started to work at home as a bounty hunter and started to earn my life in here. Everything was just perfect until 2018 but last year killed me! My assets value dropped like 1/10.. Today i have deep problem with Money and thinking about the quit this job and get back the old one Sad

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:38:16 PM

Oh it has changed mine so much that I can't really thank the crypto currency world enough. I used to work a regular job with uncanny hours, like one day I would get off work at midnight and wake up at 05:30 in the morning to go back to my new shift and all that, it was horrible and I felt like I was destined for much more. However, without really qualifying for anything else I was stuck on that job.

During my time there I started to learn more about bitcoin and crypto and how I could "earn" instead of just buy bitcoin and hope to make money from it. So I quit my job, I figured I had enough money for 4-5 month stretch and I learned stuff that would later serve me in crypto world and now I have been in this for over 3 years, never looked back. I have made every single cent I earned in the past 3 years all thanks to crypto space.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:43:01 PM

Cryptocurrencies bring me a new point of view. What money really is, how money works, how to work with your money.
Thanks to cryptocurrency I learned a lot from the Economy world, thanks to cryptocurrency I have a new hobby on my life.
But still I am not rich thanks to cryptocurrency, maybe one day?  Roll Eyes  Grin

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:45:06 PM

through bounties rewarded by cryptos, I can earn money and the money i earned all goes to things i think are important.

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

Crypto has helped me for a prosperous economy, and I also invite families to join Crypto
they also feel the results of crypto crypto really changed my life so easily.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:27:48 PM

Actually I have no good news about cryptocurrency yet other than my future looks promising ,I have learned how to avoid scam projects to avoid wasting time and yes I have many new coins and tokens now which I never had last year 2018 so atleast im moving forward

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:28:28 PM

During the first weeks I gained full financial freedom due to cryptocurrencies, I learned to think with my head and fully understood what it learns from my mistakes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:43:53 PM

Sharing your thoughts or difficulties might make it simpler for whoever wants to help. Nonetheless, the platform of cryptocurrency and block chain has been interesting, most especially to those who are ready to learn.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

Before I delved into Cryptocurrencies, I was basically penniless and I thought I lacked any talent, but since u delved into Cryptocurrencies, now I can afford pretty much most things I want and I have discovered that I have a flair for creating content, Cryptocurrencies didn't just uplift me financially, it also uplifted me intellectually.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:14:06 PM

During the first weeks I gained full financial freedom due to cryptocurrencies, I learned to think with my head and fully understood what it learns from my mistakes.
in December and January, everyone got financial freedom, but for the whole year of 2018, many people were not free but were in debt

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:15:03 PM

Crypto has helped me for a prosperous economy, and I also invite families to join Crypto
they also feel the results of crypto crypto really changed my life so easily.
Agreed, most of the users here have experienced financial freedom through cryptocurrency. In recent days as the market have fallen low the cryptocurrency users have been facing a drastic fall in the portfolio value. With hope holding all my cryptocurrency holdings to make use when the market pumps again.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:21:45 PM

Lots of changes that cannot be seen by ordinary people. Bitcoin is truly amazing, there are a lot of economic changes that appear because of bitcoin, although sometimes it's very annoying when it drops, but I enjoy it every day.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:29:52 PM

It's normal any difficulty in the beginning and even important so that the person is humble in always wanting to learn and to perfect itself! I'm definitely grateful for the cryptocurrencies because my life improved in countless ways and if it were not for the cryptos it would probably take longer to achieve those better aspects. I think of countless people life has changed for the better and why it's not the end, things will improve and it won't take long.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:53:49 PM

I found a employment for the soul — this is a cryptocurrency. This is my love, my hobby. I learned about the new blockchain technology, and I believe that it will firmly enter our daily life in the near future. I found a lot of useful information on the Bitcointalk forum. It's amazing that I found the registration and posts by Satoshi Nakamoto are here!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

Crypto currency has evolved my entire life, gave me enthusiasm to write more read up
Provided me with a extra source of income
Raised my standards on investment

And also a platform to meet great people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: