Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid trading unless you are sure of what you do  (Read 23229 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:55:04 AM

We not need to avoid trading,  but we have to learn it first before to do.  There are a lot of trader out there that has successfully and make a lot of money because they learn about trading plan first. A lot of my friends changed their life from crypto trading and although many trader loss now but that not mean they will also get loss again later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:36:31 AM

Yes, trading is addictive and really something similar with sports betting and therefore requires cold and deliberate decisions
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:40:33 AM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Trading is not gambling that needs pure luck, in trading of cryptocurrencies you should consider skills. You cannot earn profit in trading if you do not have technical analysis skills and also trading skills. The reason why many people losing their money in trading is because they making investment even they do not have enough trading skills.
That's right dude, you also can't rely on signals from other traders to trade, all you need to have is skills, knowledge, experience
and strategy. without it, it is better not to enter in the trade,because you will just lose your money
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:40:52 AM

avoiding trading is indeed a good choice, at this time I have not dared to trade, now do not start trading because the price of all coins in the trading market is declining, if you trade now you will definitely suffer losses

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:54:56 AM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
if you don't feel confident, then don't do it, but our beliefs are also influenced by several factors, namely the global economy is in good condition and whether major state policies support crypto currencies and whether crypto demand on the money market increases, this can make our beliefs high,
 but if all aspects of the world economy and multi-national business actors do not show support for crypto,
 our beliefs can be lost. so the influence of the business world globally can be our benchmark in trading.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:08:09 AM

avoiding trading is indeed a good choice, at this time I have not dared to trade, now do not start trading because the price of all coins in the trading market is declining, if you trade now you will definitely suffer losses
You always have to think wisely as it's your money at risk.
When you are not ready then you should not force yourself, timing is everything and it's very important also to consider the market situation.
Trading in bear period often lead to loses as price will most likely go down further, bear than in mind.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:19:05 PM

Nice suggestion. it happens to me always but i have learn to stay away from greedy trading. a trading without any plan. i use to trade whenever i felt like there is a movement in the market. some times i followed My mind without proper analysis and most times i ended up loosing my money.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Please stop comparing trading with gambling. Those are two different thing. Gambling is pure luck. There is a reason games that are called "game of chances" are considered gambling. You can't control the outcome in gambling. It totally depends on your luck. You either win or lose everything. But, that is not the case of trading. In trading, you can control the outcome through your actions. You don't lose everything (not talking about inexperienced users). Skills are also involved in case of gambling.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

Trading is risky activity so when you see some news or people's experience about trading and they made massive profit , they need to know that they are require some effort to do it.
Let say technical analysis is require to analyze next pattern but in crypto , it's more difficult especially when the value moving unexpectedly !

Smiley
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:24:14 PM

Its like going to a war without proper training and weapons. Trading is the most risky of all the types of investing in crypto. If you are not familiar enough, you can ask your higher ranks or have some menthor that can lead you to the proper knowledge you want to achieve. Its not easy to earn money and dont waste it on experimental trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:57:42 PM

Yes, trading is addictive and really something similar with sports betting and therefore requires cold and deliberate decisions
especially now, avoid trading because it will make you get a loss if you don't want to be patient, because now the market is still difficult to experience changes to increase the price of coins in it

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:58:49 PM

I think that is just an expression of your despair who lost the trade. Maybe what you say is true, but I think trading is more than that because trade requires proper analysis.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

It is really important that we'll know what we are doing. We should gain enough knowledge first before entering it to get rid of uncertain losses. We should do series of research so that we'll have enough understanding to perform it better. Doing it without enough knowledge might just result to uncertain losses which we might regret in the future.
Eth-Jackcoin

Activity: 350

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:59:17 PM

Going all out to tell someone who is already trading to stop trading might be a little bit out of bounds. Yes, trading can be addictive especially when one tends to be very obsessed with making a lot of money from it. It’s almost like all this bet platforms. One wants to make a lot money with less.
The advice is to play or trade with the amount that one can lose. This is because the market is volatile.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:17:22 AM

Trading is very addictive same as gambling you can't stop when you are earning lot of money so it's good to know that many of traders don't stop holding coins that have a future someday.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:48:53 AM

Learning to control your emotions is one of the best antidote for getting addict in trading. Although it is hard to do, it is still possible if you have the determination to become expert trader someday. Many traders lost some significant amount of money because they can't able to get rid of their emotion when trading. Try to exercise extreme discipline and strictly focus on your trading strategyinstead of using it like a gambling..
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:29:15 AM

right, if you feel you don't have the ability to trade, then avoid it. because even though we still force it to trade, only the losses we will get.
almost everyone has experienced a bad experience of trading, including I have also lost money because of trade, and until now I have never traded again.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:19:05 AM

You should use the bad experience that you always remember for you to improve your trading skills. You experienced loss because it seems that you have lack of something. Always remember that trading is for only people who love to take risks because they can easily manage their emotions.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

If you are not good at trading you must stop trading to avoid losing. That's not bad if you hold even I think it's safe than trading and good for your investment. 

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:34:55 AM

There are now many investors who regretted to enter in cryptocurrency trading because they lose most of their investments. Not all of investors are suitable to enter the trading market. The volatility of the cryptocurrencies are the main risks that all of the investors are facing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: