Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid trading unless you are sure of what you do  (Read 23229 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 09:47:43 AM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Trading doesn't work like that. You don't need to be an expert trader or whatsoever in order to be profitable in trading. What you really need is to understand how will you determine if the market is going up or down with the helps of indicators and other tools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:40:48 PM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
yes you are right but trading is not the same as like gambling it different from gambling in many ways because gambling is always been adjective but trading is not like that so my opinion is when comes to trading people will use their strategy and knowledge but in gambling it is all about luck only.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:01:09 PM

In gambling, you need good knowledge and skills to win a game, the same also to trading, a proper knowledge of price action, analysis and strategy is needed to win a trade. Many newbies have the tendency to join the trading despite their lack of knowledge and the result is often lost of significant amount of their money. Learning how to trade is still the best way to avoid further losses in the future.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

Trading is very risky though it is still very possible for one to make money from it.  In cryptocurrencies market investing is a game and it is your skills that will put you in the advantage.  I think cryptocurrencies is far better than gambling as you can control your risk to some extent.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

Well, some treat trading as a fun or a way to beat stress
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

It seems you have had a bad experience from trading crypto currency if am not mistaking. Trading crypto currency required good knowledge of what it entails such as technical and fundermental analysis of the market for those who are new to market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

I'm very sure that until now there's still a percentage of individuals who think that trade's something terrible, not even a few who taste it as a trap. For those who are still unfamiliar with the world of commerce, of course this will be a separate assumption, especially for those who don't even want to learn it, of course this's something that's not attractive to everyone.  I feel worried, if this negative assumption continues, most likely will actually kill those who have intelligent thinking.

In my opinion trade isn't like that, but psychological games are directly related to the mental and mind of the perpetrators. In commerce, anyone can learn how to make / study diagrams, read indicators and measure market cycles, but you must remember trade is not rocket science. Because trade, more likely to lead to someone who wants to spend time and high dedication especially in learning the concepts and try it.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

in sometimes we don't have a clarity about what we are doing in this field because the confidence level will reducing little by little while you don't have an interest about trading at that time we need to stay at this point and make some ideas and experience then moving on will give the more ideas about trading and how to do it it will be the right way to  move on at this situation.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

Avoid trading when you are not in need of money in short term,but you can learn the trading when you not have knowledge about it but you need to face any risks happening from trading like loss in money,time need and hard work.
This is a good advice. I will give you example of Winklevoss Twins of America. These guys invested in Bitcoin when it was $120 in the market and they invested $11million which was a whooping amount back then. The mark of 19000 dollars by Bitcoin in 2017 made them the earliest Bitcoin billionaires and they still hold a huge portion a Bitcoin. SO yes do not trade when you do not need the money. Do only when you are making big.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

in sometimes we don't have a clarity about what we are doing in this field because the confidence level will reducing little by little while you don't have an interest about trading at that time we need to stay at this point and make some ideas and experience then moving on will give the more ideas about trading and how to do it it will be the right way to  move on at this situation.
This happens for a perfect reason! Investor confidence is down after all-time high levels during 2017-2018 and now they worry to enter again in cryptocurrencies. I expect bull run will recover investor confidence level and we will take advantage as an early bird in this industry.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:17:03 PM

in sometimes we don't have a clarity about what we are doing in this field because the confidence level will reducing little by little while you don't have an interest about trading at that time we need to stay at this point and make some ideas and experience then moving on will give the more ideas about trading and how to do it it will be the right way to  move on at this situation.
Trading is very risky so before we make such trading,we should be more knowledgeable and even experienced trader so that we will come up not just losses but also maximal profits.Our bad experiences in trading might not be a reason to give up but rather a good motivation to be a good trader after long years of experience.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:42:07 PM

Even if you are sure of what you are doing, if the market is not on your side, you cant do anything about it. You may have the tools and knowledge in reading those candles and graphs if there's a group of whales who wants to bring down the price or a negative news that will have an impact to the price, we cant do anything about it. Just trade what you can afford to lose just like gambling.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:54:35 PM

I think, I will continue to trade now, because now we can also make good profits every day, seeing the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are now starting to recover, so now I will not stop making money with us trading.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:18:01 AM

Investing is so much safer than trading, but sometimes opportunity presents itself and a coin drops well below support levels, so it's very difficult to resist such a potentially profitable trading opportunity.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:45:58 AM

Avoid trading when you are not in need of money in short term,but you can learn the trading when you not have knowledge about it but you need to face any risks happening from trading like loss in money,time need and hard work.
Lol that's a silly thought, we trade to get rich, not to cover the need, if you play trading only when you need money. it is nothing but a
game. I think trading is something that is risky and you need skills to be able to profit in it
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:53:51 AM

I agree with the author of threads that have something similar with gaming, but here, thanks to the patience and discipline to consistently earn!
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:08:06 AM

Lol that's a silly thought, we trade to get rich, not to cover the need, if you play trading only when you need money. it is nothing but a
game. I think trading is something that is risky and you need skills to be able to profit in it
I think what he means is trading is not really suitable to people who only want to earn money in short time, or maybe who think trading is easiest money in a short ways. Because like what you both already said, it need skills and risk can always come.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:46:04 AM

Yes I agreed, this is totally true and correct. But sometimes or most often for the greed person who came here in crypto trading especially for the newbie they made trade instantly even without an idea or knowledge yet because of the greediness they have to their mind, which lead them most of the time into loss of their coins in the market.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:49:10 PM

Having awareness and following rules is one of the best tool for making profit in trading as well as in gambling but if you think of making only trading income better think before taking any step ahead, trading is about knowledge and information, if you will have good information I am sure you will get safe profit without any risk otherwise it is like jumping in river even you don’t know how to swim.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:06:46 PM

Having awareness and following rules is one of the best tool for making profit in trading as well as in gambling but if you think of making only trading income better think before taking any step ahead, trading is about knowledge and information, if you will have good information I am sure you will get safe profit without any risk otherwise it is like jumping in river even you don’t know how to swim.
Yes, trading is just like a sort of gambling that you need to get knowledge also it depends on your luck on how market flows price. Gathering information is not just enough on trading or even how knowledgeable you are if you don't have a good timing in trading you end up nothing. Good timing and skills are the best combination of trading that we must apply on but hard to execute. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: