Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is It Okay For Newbies To Participate in Blockchain.com $125Million XLM Airdrop?
YES: It's okay - It is just a Giveaway
NO: It's not okay - It is Privacy Sales Trap
Not Sure

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Okay For Newbies To Participate in Blockchain.com $125Million XLM Airdrop?  (Read 113 times)
Foskaay (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 02:18:05 PM by Foskaay

One of the hot trending topic in cryptoshere now is the $125Million dollars giveaway offered by Blockchain.com wallet. We like to know what your view on this.

This thread will be added to our research from different sources to put up a video on our app channel where most of our users are newbies. Thus, your sincere answer to the pool and comment below this to back your vote or explain why you voted Yes, No or Not Sure will be of help to newbies in the cryptoshere. Each voter can only vote once per account and also remember you can not change your vote once done.

It's indeed a mix feeling with question bothering the mind, Why such huge Airdrop, why for privacy and lot more? Thanks!

NOTE:
This pool is by MyCryptoDictionary App - developing world's No1 cryptocurrency dictionary app and helping newbies get to understand the cryptoworld with non-techy free tutorial and also earn their first crypto and trade without an investment of cash first via the app token (no Presale or ICo done).
Twitter: https://Twitter.com/MyCDApp
Facebook: https://Facebook.com/MyCryptoDictionary/

Official channel to host the video:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRQLWVJisKWWHkzIhpV1HvQ (we will indeed appreciate if you can subscribe to follow our videos - THANKS!)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

One of the hot trending topic in cryptoshere now is the $125Million dollars giveaway offered by Blockchain.com wallet.

IT is an airdrop under the wallet of blockchain.com.
You just need the wallet and be whitelist for the airdrop.
all you need is the email address.
everyone is welcome to join even newbie!

kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

This is a crazy money that in fact will just get to users. probably this is the biggest raschdacha will be in the entire history of cryptocurrency

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

One of the hot trending topic in cryptoshere now is the $125Million dollars giveaway offered by Blockchain.com wallet.

Thanks for your contribution.
But aside entering the email. They indicated that it still has a KYC to pass but their reason was to avoid one user getting multiple of times...not sure how true the purpose is.
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

This is a crazy money that in fact will just get to users. probably this is the biggest raschdacha will be in the entire history of cryptocurrency

Yeah it the biggest airdrop till date in crypto/Blockchain world.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

But aside entering the email. They indicated that it still has a KYC to pass but their reason was to avoid one user getting multiple of times...not sure how true the purpose is.
Of course, any participant must complete KYC verification before they can receive their stellar airdrop. The real purpose to avoid a person that claimed it so many times.
The reason is very clear why they have applied KYC verification for the airdrop participants.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Blockchain.com is a beautiful platform run by intelligent people. I was surprised that they did this kind of airdrop. However, I am confident that the opportunists have tried to open hundreds of e-mail accounts and blockchain.com team has already think prevent them from receiving free XLM.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Well they start asking for your email only, and after that they put you in the list for the future stellar Lumens airdrop. But at the end of the email, written with small characters, they say that they will airdrop stellar Lumens only to people who will compete the know your customer. In this case, it is very plausible that they will ask for your identification documents, passport or something similar. They might ileven ask for an utility bill, since this is not uncommon during Kyc process. So, I am not sure that this is just a personal information grab from blockchain
Com wallet team

Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Of course, any participant must complete KYC verification before they can receive their stellar airdrop. The real purpose to avoid a person that claimed it so many times.
The reason is very clear why they have applied KYC verification for the airdrop participants.

Okay, thanks for been part of this poll
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Blockchain.com is a beautiful platform run by intelligent people. I was surprised that they did this kind of airdrop. However, I am confident that the opportunists have tried to open hundreds of e-mail accounts and blockchain.com team has already think prevent them from receiving free XLM.

yeah they are one of the early reliable wallets in cryptoshere.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

But it is hard for you to get XLM from Blockchain.com, you have to pass KYC to get some XLM equivalent to 25$. I tried it but I could not get through their KYC, their requirements were too strict

Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Well they start asking for your email only, and after that they put you in the list for the future stellar Lumens airdrop. But at the end of the email, written with small characters, they say that they will airdrop stellar Lumens only to people who will compete the know your customer. In this case, it is very plausible that they will ask for your identification documents, passport or something similar. They might ileven ask for an utility bill, since this is not uncommon during Kyc process. So, I am not sure that this is just a personal information grab from blockchain
Com wallet team
interesting..hope you voted and also checkout our channel. thanks
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I'm happy for this, ofcourse it's ok, have had a few Stellar/Lumens drops before, one based on the BTC-blockchain fi,
it's good, it's free, gives people an incentive to learn about Crypto.  But curious what it will do with the price?
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

But it is hard for you to get XLM from Blockchain.com, you have to pass KYC to get some XLM equivalent to 25$. I tried it but I could not get through their KYC, their requirements were too strict

Wahooo. we are not yet aware of their requirement. Can you please share with us all. It will help prepare our newbies users what they should expect too incase they want to give it a try.

Thanks for the info and do check out our channel too.
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I'm happy for this, ofcourse it's ok, have had a few Stellar/Lumens drops before, one based on the BTC-blockchain fi,
it's good, it's free, gives people an incentive to learn about Crypto.  But curious what it will do with the price?

please do you mean BTC-blockchain also requested KYC?

For the price, no one could predict until the time comes ...

Thanks for airing your view. Kindly checkout our channel too.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Hi, you said that the KYC is very difficult, could you disclose what they need us to do to pass the KYC? Do they require video call or something like that? What documents are need to pass the KYC process?
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Hi, you said that the KYC is very difficult, could you disclose what they need us to do to pass the KYC? Do they require video call or something like that? What documents are need to pass the KYC process?

Good, the response will help a lot of people even on this thread too......and anyone reading this with info could also help.

Thanks!
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

keep the vote coming
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: