Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looky looky here  (Read 791 times)
leak0rGl1tch (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:30:06 AM

OK i amso ashamed of myself for doing this but oh well its called gamblin for a reason.One of our new Primedice rip-offs has a leak or a glitch.Im not sure which as i dont dare close out the page for fear something may happen to this leak.LOL.I am betting at a small denomination and an odd win percentage  while doing a 3rd thing im not prepared to divulge..I started at .001 and after 2 hrs of betting without a loss(61) I have almost doubled what i started with.Aafter the first 8 wins i started thinking wth is going on.at 30 i wasnt sure if the bets were going through but i withdrew my stake and kep bettin at 60 i said uh now what am i gonna dd?And here i am under a completely diff name.i can tell you how trusted a member i am but if that were so i would prob let the dice games admin know.Has anyone experienced this type of thing.ive been here cou[le years and never saw this happen.what do you guys think??(other than this is a scummy move)If you dont want anyone to read your post feel free to pm me as im open to pretty much anything.    PS.has anyone ever BROKE the bank on a dice game yet?if not get ready lol.
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:46:31 AM

Welcome to the forum

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

OK i amso ashamed of myself for doing this but oh well its called gamblin for a reason.One of our new Primedice rip-offs has a leak or a glitch.Im not sure which as i dont dare close out the page for fear something may happen to this leak.LOL.I am betting at a small denomination and an odd win percentage  while doing a 3rd thing im not prepared to divulge..I started at .001 and after 2 hrs of betting without a loss(61) I have almost doubled what i started with.Aafter the first 8 wins i started thinking wth is going on.at 30 i wasnt sure if the bets were going through but i withdrew my stake and kep bettin at 60 i said uh now what am i gonna dd?And here i am under a completely diff name.i can tell you how trusted a member i am but if that were so i would prob let the dice games admin know.Has anyone experienced this type of thing.ive been here cou[le years and never saw this happen.what do you guys think??(other than this is a scummy move)If you dont want anyone to read your post feel free to pm me as im open to pretty much anything.    PS.has anyone ever BROKE the bank on a dice game yet?if not get ready lol.

You may like to check out this gambling project. This is built on the community consensus...

www.100bit.co.in

jefe541

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:05:52 PM

Welcome and enjoy  Grin

lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:05:11 PM

Just enjoy

And good luck with your game  Grin

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3100

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:23:51 AM

like to check out this gambling project. This is built on the community consensus...

www.100bit.co.in

LOL.  What a scam.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:01:37 AM

like to check out this gambling project. This is built on the community consensus...

www.100bit.co.in

LOL.  What a scam.

U could have waited till 2014-03-21, when the game ends, and check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455724.0 before calling it a SCAM.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

www.100bit.co.in

LOL.  What a scam.

U could have waited till 2014-03-21, when the game ends, and check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455724.0 before calling it a SCAM.
Some more experienced members can see a scam from afar. And you being low activity doesn't help either.

Sanningcreet25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:45:04 PM

Good luck with your game. Hahaha very true you need a keen eye to see a scam here.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

www.100bit.co.in

LOL.  What a scam.

As of yet there is nothing to suspect it as a scam. We need to wait for the game to be over.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: