Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2317 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Currently, to invest in ico projects we need to learn more about ico. We should see how the communities evaluate the project, the idea of the project and see the evaluation team ico. At this time a lot of ico failure and fraud ico, you should be more careful

Indeed, bad times has come for icos. Very easy to lose the money and precious time these days.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

By investing in a new ICO, you will get a good opportunity to get additional profits. However, when choosing an ICO, you should be very careful not to lose everything.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

I think until now there hasn't been a good ico. if according to you there is a good ico you can tell me. now it's a bit afraid to invest in ico because it's not profitable.
Actually ICO is not so risky if we can distinguish which ICO is good and which is bad by doing research starting from white paper, the website, then the team and so on. From there later when you have been able to research the ICO project well, I am sure in the future the risk will not occur and can be minimized. I am very sure of that.
The ICO is quite risky at present, because there are so many poor quality ICO projects and I find that the current practice of some potential ICO projects, but after the exchange, the tokens prices are always down. That is the characteristic of the market today, so we can hardly earn income from this market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

ICOs are a risky business and it is very important for the investor to do his research before investing in any ICO. It is very important to have an insight into the project by reading their white paper. The Team behind a projects says so much about a project and also about their partners. ICO reviews do not really matter as most project pay to be rated high. Follow the project on their telegram channel. The number of telegram members and how they attend to enquires should will also help one to decide whether to invest or not.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I think it isn't good time to invest in a new ICO  project  but if you really want to invest , you should choose good projects and it has strong team and remember   never to put  '' all the eggs in one basket ''

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

First you need to figure out what the new project offers and what the team will do, then read all the documents for the project!
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

In order to make a good investment, you have to take into account several aspects. It is necessary to allocate some time to the project information. The most important details when doing a research are: the project team, the whitepaper, the intensity of the project promotion and the development theme the project proposes. The most important detail is the project team. You have to see if the names of the team members are real. You need to read about the experience of team members in the project field and choose projects that have well-known and well-known managers. This makes sure you do not choose a SCAM project.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Invest in new ICO in this time is very risky, many ICO project become fraud and scam. Invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum is more profitable than invest in ICO.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

The crypto market is characterized by its specific fluctuations. So when you invest, you have to wait for a difficult road until you get a considerable profit. You can not call inefficient investments, just that there are fluctuations on the market. It is true that there are some risky projects with a higher degree of fluctuation. ICO projects are the most risky, but if you get a good one, you get big profits. There are many details to keep in mind: the project team, collaborators, whitepapers, and even the content of the site.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Study Everything about the ICO that you want to invest in. Its hard to see good projects now because most of them are just a scam, do your best to spot a good project. IMO, investing on ICO right now is risky because of the market condition, most of the ICO right now are extended, simply because of lack of funds and they are not able to meet their target amount.

Just like what you have said, investing in cryptomarket is not totally profitable, this will still depend on the coin you are holding for so make the most out of it and invest with all your efforts and patience.
Elli022

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

New trader shoud start invest in new ico, so that it can give more profit to them Nd less the loss. If happen in that incase
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

If you got no experience and large funds - do not invest in ICO.
Firstly - it is expensive,
Secondly - risky

Buy it after end of ICO from market, and as a rule you will save up to 90% of price and will avoid most of risk, and probably KYC.

Good example: HDAC. ICO price 0,81$ and complicated KYC. Right now, go and buy for 0,05$ easy.
AIDUS

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

reslly good idea. our company also work by one interesting project AIDUS.
This project officially named as the ‘AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform (ADFP)’, is decentralized platform business by establishing a ‘decentralized fund market platform’ in which the AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The platform will connect global investors (the demand group for the asset management) with professional asset management companies, while it would supply the ‘Quant Trading System(QTS)’ to the asset management companies in order for them to create various high profit fund items, all aiming at truly revolutionizing and establishing a new ecosystem of global asset management market.
https://aidus.io/
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Invest in new ICO in this time is very risky, many ICO project become fraud and scam. Invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum is more profitable than invest in ICO.
personally i am prefer invest my money into bitcoin or other major coins.it give me certainiy return if i hold it for several years.major coins has good developtment and support from community.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Investing in a new ICO is a hobby for me. But in the current situation of fraud, I will be more careful in choosing the ICO to invest. I will also look at the goals, methods, routes, teams ... I also refer to the ICO rankings, referring to the assessment of the surrounding community ... before deciding to invest in an new ICO.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool

all aspects, especially products and technology, are the options for investing in ICO, and at present most of the ico carry the banking system financially. I am not sure if most ico become like this.
no more interesting ideas?

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

To speak frankly about what the market now offers, or rather to say what people want to realize, this is a frank scam, because people still understand that investing in such projects will not be able to offer really normal or some kind of dividends at all.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I think no matter ICO is on Eth or Neo if its scam then its scam everywhere and dont think ICOs are dieing nop noway situaton is dificult as we are in bear and many projects has problems.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

personally i am prefer invest my money into bitcoin or other major coins.it give me certainiy return if i hold it for several years.major coins has good developtment and support from community.
Yes, investing in coins that already have a reputation will avoid us from a big risk. Investing in an ICO project does have a very high level of risk and even we can lose all the money we have. Choosing coins that have a good reputation will not give a big advantage because usually coins that will have a dump and pump process are new coins / projects. This is a choice and each has its weaknesses and strengths. Choose according to the situation and conditions we have, because it will be far more meaningful and affect the decisions we will make.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Now I think it's not a good idea to invest in ICOs because there are a lot of scummers and I afraid to invest my money there
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: