Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2312 times)
yordy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Evaluate the project idea, evaluate the team, look at the project community.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

IMO, you shouldn't go with ICOs anymore. Why not invest to the coins that were already listed to exchanges and has a working product.

Though there are still legit ICOs but if you dont know how to choose then you better shouldnt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.

yordy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

IMO, you shouldn't go with ICOs anymore. Why not invest to the coins that were already listed to exchanges and has a working product.

Though there are still legit ICOs but if you dont know how to choose then you better shouldnt.
[/center]

Huh
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

there are rankings and also supporters in ico and you can take them for your consideration, although not guaranteed, but I am sure that the assessment is given based on a thorough assessment and supporting companies will not want to give their support for bad ico especially if it is a large company so besides concept and also a whitepaper, you also have to see the rating and also how many and how many companies support it so that later you can find the right ico

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Wink Huh Cool

I don't think investing in ICOs in this market is the best idea. Very few ICOs managed to get positive ROI after they hit the exchanges. I would suggest you to wait for the ICO to hit the market and get it at a discount Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

As a newbie with no previous experience, you should learn how to valuate an ICO and how to spot scam ico first. At this time, scam ICOs are more than legit ICOs and not all of legit ICOs will give you profits, most of project get token dumped. Read this THREAD to get some useful information about ICO. Another advice is, as a beginner, you should start investing with small amount of money first.
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

there are rankings and also supporters in ico and you can take them for your consideration, although not guaranteed, but I am sure that the assessment is given based on a thorough assessment and supporting companies will not want to give their support for bad ico especially if it is a large company so besides concept and also a whitepaper, you also have to see the rating and also how many and how many companies support it so that later you can find the right ico
And you yourself took part in the ICO...? Maybe the growth of bitcoin at the beginning of this year was caused by a large number of scam-ICO?
tightcoat490

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Study everything about the project. If it's legitimately solving an issue that really matters in the crypto realm, you can be sure its value will go up. You can still make a lot of money investing in the right ICO's.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Investments in this market are always risky, why do you think that investing in BTC and ETH is not risky? I bought ETH at 400$ and now it's only 200$ and I lose more than 50% of my assets, exactly it is less risky than investing in an ICO right now

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

You need to invest icos in bullish trend. If general market cap increasing you can invest icos but you need to be sure you are not in bulltrap. Second important things is projects real world value after general market conditions. You need to choose ico which can be use in real world and that ico need to have lots of potential for future. That ico need to have capabilities for future partnerships with big companies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
opaopa33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Investments in this market are always risky, why do you think that investing in BTC and ETH is not risky? I bought ETH at 400$ and now it's only 200$ and I lose more than 50% of my assets, exactly it is less risky than investing in an ICO right now

I would not worry about ETH. He will grow up.  Alt-Coins are unknown. ICO is more like collecting money now.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.

It is very difficult to give an advice since we know already that It's very hard to determine a good
ICO but I may suggest to just staying and keep in touch with crypto so that you will be knowledgeable .
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

Yes that right bro very High risky Investing on ICO , I see now To Much SCAM Project ICO NOW ,so we must extra carefuly . i just suggest will better  Investing in  Bitcoin or Ethreum
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Forget about whitepaper but you just need to consider about the code and hype as the main thing need to determine before try to invest in any ico. Remember whitepaper can't be considered as an important thing. '
The hype will become an important thing because this will be affecting the price of token after it already listed on exchange site. Hype is everything.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

For now, I do not have the interest to invest in icos any more. Always with the intention to gain and not to lose all of a sudden. Being a victim of scammed icos,i am always careful.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

I would suggest not to invest in ICOs. You are better off investing on other top trending crypto currencies even though they have high fluctuation rate that is price stability issue. At least you won't be getting scam. You have to risk when investing. But still if you want to invest on ICOs, i would suggest you to be careful and do proper research and analysis before you invest. Make sure you do a check on the developers and how much potential the project has.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

Yes that right bro very High risky Investing on ICO , I see now To Much SCAM Project ICO NOW ,so we must extra carefuly . i just suggest will better  Investing in  Bitcoin or Ethreum

I agree with your opinion dude, for me invest in ICO is too risky because nowadays most of projects that arrange ICO are just to get advantages from investors and at the last the result is scam project. Rather than invest in ICO, better we invest to buy btc and altcoins that have already listed in the exchange and suggested in the coinmarketcap. Investing in btc and altcoins that already listed in the exchange are more promising and of course we can get profits from our investation if we trading it in the right time.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: