Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can exchange cash € for BTC  (Read 192 times)
carnage88 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

I'm here for BTC trade and solving tx problems.

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 04:19:56 PM by carnage88

Hello again!

I have fine opportunity for big cash holders. I have friend in Slovenia which can take cash euro and give back BTC.
I can link you directly with my friend but as we are in this business for some time I don't wanna waste time with scammers and newbies.
So before I inform my friend about trade I must be sure that money exists and whole thing is very serious because as we are not hiding anything and we all know that cash for btc is money laundering. For same reason I will not write to much info about how we do it and where we do it.

We do this simple and easy, but with max security from our side. We also expect that you do the same if we are going to make trade(s). Use some local security company or anything you like.

As I mentioned that I don't wanna waste time with scammers and such... we don't wanna get in trouble or something worse!

This is very serious business and I want to do it only with serious people.

some info:
-Max amount to exchange per day is 250-300btc, not in one trade, it will be several trades through day.
-Price for exchange is +8% on bitstamp's btc. example: 1 btc is 5700€, you pay for 1 btc 6156€, we will create round number just to be simple as possible.
-You bring money in cash to us, you must find your self how will you do it and we are not responsible for this. We do our part, you do yours.
-I don't need any proofs or videos or anything because I will not send you any proofs of wallets or similar. You bring cash and we buy it for you. Don't ask how we do it, because of obvious reasons.
-We can organize safe storage for your goods and we also can organise your stay, even a trip. But we don't send money upfront or anything like that.
-cash will be checked in detail, bill by bill.
-Basically we want to do it old school way. First come to us and meet us without any obligations. We talk and organise everything, then you decide should we make trade or few trades or no trade.

I'm ready and waiting.

Telegram

@kilo213

Note!
This post will be edited and thing will change or something similar.

Post will be locked/deleted if to many negative/spam replies will be posted.

Thank you.

Click Link if you have transaction problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Just questions because i'm little bit curious... Why would someone pay 8% for cash trades consider 99,99% of localbitcoins.com sellers do 5% ?
Is there anything better you offer for those 3% above ?
carnage88 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Just questions because i'm little bit curious... Why would someone pay 8% for cash trades consider 99,99% of localbitcoins.com sellers do 5% ?
Is there anything better you offer for those 3% above ?

No origin of money is needed.
Can do 250-300 btc per day.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Why don't you use escrow. It would give you more credibility and ti would be safer for both sides.

Rambotnic

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Your feedback says you begged for donations for free services but now you can deal with 200-300 bitcoins per day ?
Interesting Smiley
So no benefits of people paying 3% above?
People should just pay 3% more just because... because?
carnage88 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Why don't you use escrow. It would give you more credibility and it would be safer for both sides.

This f2f trade so from hand to hand deal. Escrow is not necessary in this case but it is always a option.

Rambotnic

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Your feedback says you begged for donations for free services but now you can deal with 200-300 bitcoins per day ?
Interesting Smiley
So no benefits of people paying 3% above?
People should just pay 3% more just because... because?

Pal, you seem to have to much time to waste but not so much inteligence...
If you want to judge me then investigate whole thing not only red number thing... Seems to me you must take dump on every frickin topic around here, your comments are useless.

Let me explain you, cuz you seem to be not so smart person or just a lazy to read and think about. Anyway...
On localbtc no one is willing to sell you more then 10k € worth of btc unless you have proof that you have legit origin of that money. As is bloody normal cuz all above 10k € without legit origin is money laundering as i mentioned in my post above but you seems don't get it.
And if we do this "thingy" with cash money, then we want to earn something, and 8% for that "thingy" is damn cheep price.

And another thing is that I mentioned how I don't own that amount of coins and this is also business from my friend. I only want to find new customers so I have some income through him. But you must be that guy on forum?!.. Believe me you deserve negative points on that trust.
Don't worry, mine will be removed but yours is going to stay Smiley
Why ?
Because i help people to stay safe from people like you.
And you just trying to scam which is obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: