Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My ERC20 Assets Rise Eventually  (Read 529 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:50:59 PM

Hello, my erc20 ethplorer showing eventually rise upto $3365 on 06 Nov. 2018 but i have just only around $230 in my wallet. I don't know what token or coin rise rapidly in just 1 day or maybe 2-3 hours. Even i don't have any big amount of tokens or coins or high price tokens. Any suggestion in this. Image showing my account below.

Well it's nice to know that you gain to what your holding but as of now that bear market is still on, I don't think that some of people now have gaining to their profits. Still hodl it and wait a great wave.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:17:49 AM

It's just a bug / error from ethplorer, I often experience it, to accurately see the number of assets, I usually immediately see through mew or etherscan
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:27:10 AM

Sometimes something goes wrong when we see the value of our assets. if we look at https://etherscan.io or whatnot. The price of a coin that we have increases in price but when we look at the market for the coin there is no increase at all. This happened to me until now. There is one coin with a high price but in a low price market.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:45:12 AM

hhmm I think its just an error, you can relog in to your wallet, and you will see real asset value. I ever get same like you Smiley. Just an error not real hahahaha
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:14:08 AM

That is a display error or let say some kind of network error, even if there will be a rise in the price of a coin not to that extent and to imagine is within some hours.
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:39:41 AM

It happened to me once ,I added a token manually and it brings me the balance of the whole max supply token showing Worth's of thousands $$$,I detect its an error of display from my wallet

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

Hello, my erc20 ethplorer showing eventually rise upto $3365 on 06 Nov. 2018 but i have just only around $230 in my wallet. I don't know what token or coin rise rapidly in just 1 day or maybe 2-3 hours. Even i don't have any big amount of tokens or coins or high price tokens. Any suggestion in this. Image showing my account below.

How long does it takes from that amount of value into that $3000++ value? Does it happen in a matter of hour or day? I think there are something wrong with the coin itself. Just makesure to check each coins that you had, which on affecting the value of you total money
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:36:59 AM

Sometime, I notice that ETH Explorer has display errors in prices. Don’t get too excited, always check against the prices in exchanges. I experience this a couple of times with ETH explorer.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:08:03 AM

My all investments are now in altcoins. I am now in more than 70% losses. All my tokens are in different exchangers. I am waiting for a pump which will cover my losses.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:12:42 AM

The fact is that sometimes, there are flash moons in some tokens, some tokens would grow as much as 1500% but whereto u can see it's real value is in the exchanges because some of them wouldn't even have any decent buy order.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:14:18 AM

Sometimes it's just an error or a scam token, I have a token that was initially issued in the NEO blockchain but a scammer issued a fake one in Ethereum Blockchain and up till today, it is still showing that I have $500 worth of token but in reality, the token is worthless.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

I think just one of your coins was bumped for several minutes, there a lot of bumping groups, they are doing stuff like that. However it can be a simple error as was said before.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:23:18 AM

I think ethexplorer using cmc api and sometime there is a developer to fool cmc by making market manipulation. As far as I know there are many users who disappointed with cmc. I have experience similar situation once with erc20/belance token which suddenly increase so high. In the end, the best way to know your asset value is going to current exchange.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:40:16 AM

Its because they are following bitcoins just like the altcoins does. Erc20 is just the same as bitcoins so i dont think erc20 tokens will have more unique pattern.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:56:51 AM

it is not a rise when you lose $50000 because of the dumps then earn $10 of it back because of the recent rise. and that is what happened to your bags. you lost about 85% of the money you invested in these shitty tokens and instead of dumping them while they were still worth something you decided to become a bagholder and now you are getting excited because a tiny amount of that huge loss is recovered!!!

sorry to tell you this but you won't survive this market with that attitude.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:23:52 AM

This may be a pump token that have big bull run and big pump and buy orders and price grow but when dump the price goes back down and that maybe is how i can explain.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

This may be a pump token that have big bull run and big pump and buy orders and price grow but when dump the price goes back down and that maybe is how i can explain.
ETH have pumping it now and we could think that ethereum base tokens will surely have it increase also but not that satisfying for now and may should wait for few more days as it will continue to pumps. Maybe it happen that investors have working it now and may they help to make the market to be back in action again.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

By now you should understand that the cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile market that is prone to flash price changes and one thing about it is that a price can increase and decrease in just a space of seconds.
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:42:28 AM

There would be no way to determine the token that rose in price unless you would start checking the price chart if every single token in your wallet, this is a time consuming process.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:48:12 AM

Well it's nice to know that you gain to what your holding but as of now that bear market is still on, I don't think that some of people now have gaining to their profits. Still hodl it and wait a great wave.
It doesn't really matter how long the bear market has stood. There are still some people making profit each day, especially the Day traders. Imagine you bought some ETH when the price dropped to almost $100. Now, the price is $139 which is a huge profit if you invested $1K. This is what it means when experts say, "it is time to buy the dip."

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: