Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New exchange open source and 0% fee forever! Brazilian  (Read 131 times)
Mathrusgrijo (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 29

Anubis Trade (anubis.website)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

Beta users are already released on Anubis.Exchange!

https://anubis.exchange

Make your sign up and join our Wink telegram community

Anubis.exchange, is a Brazilian exchange, open source and 0% rates forever in trades, deposits and withdrawals (we only work with cryptos)

On the official site you will find more information about community links and github.

Enjoy to place your sales orders now in the book, we will start the disclosure in the international groups Wink

LIVE THE OPEN SOURCE.

Good profits Wink

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

So how that exchange  will make money if offering 0% trading fee?  I know all exchange get benefits from trading fee and withdrawal fee.  In my opinion is better offering better trading product or different feature like trigger order that we can use to setting stop loss and sell limit at the same times,  because currently just little bit people has this feature.

Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:36:05 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 01:50:15 AM by Bitcoinnation

An exchange with a very small community is a no go area for me.
First this will mean than the trade volume the assets maybe too low to accomplish my trades in time.
Secondly, It could mean another sort of scam. How can we trust you? what is your reputation?
Be careful folks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: